剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
It ain't got a name yet.
因为他们打算借用我的名头
'Cause they plan on piggybacking off of mine.
哈基姆是属于帝国娱乐的
Hakeem belongs at Empire.
他想要发行专辑
If he wants his album heard,
就必须回归帝国娱乐
he gonna have to come back to the Empire.
你要搞定这件事
You got to make that happen.
好
All right.
爸爸 出什么事了吗
Dad, what's the matter?
你怎么了
What's wrong with you?
没事
Nothing.
没事
Fine.
事实上 我很好
In fact, I'm better than fine, man.
我自己写了首新歌♥
I got this new melody that's... my own.
我写了自己的大热新曲
I made my own heat.
是吗
Yeah?
实际上我在想制♥作♥一首
I'm actually thinking about doing
卢修斯·里昂的牢狱之歌♥
a Lucious Lyon joint from the joint.
趁我还在牢里
While I'm still in here.
了不起啊 爸爸
Be so dope, Dad.
绝对会青史留名
That gonna be epic.
说得好 儿子
Beautiful. Hey, son.
在这里你要怎么制♥作♥
How you gonna do that up in here?
就给我弄来
Just get me, um,
一些基本的录音设备 一台笔记本
some basic recording equipment: a laptop...
还有他们那个新东西...
and, uh, they got a new thing--
迷你混音器
a mini twister.
还有变压器 给我弄一个变压器
And they got a Step Up, too. Get me a Step Up, too.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
无意中听到你们的话
Couldn't help overhearing.
我叫瑟斯顿·罗林斯
My name is Thurston Rawlings.
朋友们都叫我瑟斯提
Friends call me Thirsty.
我想我可以帮到你们
I think I could be of some service.
穿紫色西装的 不许跨桌交谈
Purple suit, no cross talk!
好
Okay.
你是个律师
Oh, you're a lawyer, huh?
我们已经有律师了 谢谢
We got a lawyer, man. Thank you.
这点我相信 但不介意的话我想问问
I don't doubt that, but if you don't mind me asking,
你上一次的保释听证会是什么时候
when's the last time they got you a bail hearing?
你在哪里念的法学院 罗林斯先生
And where did you go to law school, Mr., uh, Rawlings?
关岛大学
University of Guam.
我知道不是哈佛名校 但是...
Now, I know it's not Harvard, but...
学校不同 课程都一样
same curriculum, different campus.
你这是班门弄斧 伙计
You're preaching to the choir, man.
哈佛毕业的律师也没帮到我什么
Harvard ain't done nothing for me these days.
你觉得自己能帮到我吗 瑟斯提
You think you can do better, Thirsty?
等等 我不会浪费你的时间 里昂先生
Wait... I wouldn't waste your time, Mr. Lyons.
你违规了
Hey, you, you're out of bounds!
抱歉 稍等一下
I'm sorry, man, hold on one second.
不是我怀疑你 可...
I ain't trying to knock nobody's hustle, but...
关岛大学毕业 还穿打折西装
University of Guam with the... the discount suit?
不是吧
Really?
无意冒犯 孩子 但我认为
No disrespect, son, but I don't think
洛珊·福特检察官可不会在乎我在哪买♥♥衣服
Ms. Roxanne Ford gives a damn where I shop.
你觉得呢
Do you?
你对她了解多少
What do you know about her?
比如说断了你的药吗
Withholding your meds?
这是她的手段之一
That's one of her stunts.
她是想逼你认罪
She's trying to get you to cop a guilty plea.
那女人很会玩阴的
Mama plays dirty,
可我毫不畏惧和她比肮脏
but I got no qualms getting in the mud with her.
反正我穿打折西装
Discount suit and all.
好了 走吧
All right, let's go.
是 我确实准备好走了 警官
Yes, I am ready to go, Officer.
非常感谢你
Thank you very much.
帮我安排和他见一面
Set up a meeting.
五 六
And five, six,
七 八
seven, eight...
跟上节奏
Hit this beat.
♪世界上有多少女孩子♪♪现在♪
♪How many girls in the world♪♪Right now♪
♪知道我在说什么♪
♪Who know what I'm talking 'bout♪
打起精神 姑娘们
A little bit more attitude. Come on, ladies!
♪在家叫你美女的男人♪
♪A man who calls you pretty at home♪
♪出门在外却从不说♪
♪But never when he takes you out♪
♪拥有时却不珍惜 承认吧♪
♪Didn't want it when you had it, admit it♪
♪现在你倒起了兴致♪
♪And now you're like a light, turned on♪
发挥出来 小提
Come on, Ti.
♪当初拥有时却不珍惜♪
♪Didn't want me when you had it♪
♪我知道现在你想我回到你身边♪
♪I get it and now you want me back♪
♪但我已离去♪
♪But I'm gone♪
♪而且热情如火♪
♪And I'm on fire♪
♪我如黑暗中的火花♪
♪I'm like a spark in the dark sky♪
♪你如车灯前的小鹿迷茫♪
♪You're like a deer caught in headlights♪
♪你误解我了 但没关系♪
♪You got me wrong, but it's all right♪
♪现在我很潇洒♪
♪Now I'm like ooh, ooh♪
♪看到我穿梭于夜店很潇洒♪
♪See me up in the club like woo-ooh♪
♪没关系 我不在乎你♪
♪Don't matter, I ain't worried about you-ooh♪
♪因为我已抛开过去♪
♪'Cause I left that girl behind♪
再投入一点
I want to see you dig on this one.
♪我来给你介绍♪
♪So let me introduce you♪
低一点
Come on, lower!
♪全新升级的我♪
♪To the new and improved brand-new, ooh♪
♪拥有时却不珍惜 没关系♪
♪You didn't want it when you had it, that's coo-ool♪
放低一点
Real low!
♪现在的我♪
♪Now I've gone from the one♪
♪你触不可及♪
♪To the two-- two point oh.♪
休息五分钟
Take five.
很好 很好
Okay, okay.
你火力全开啊 妹子
You on fire, Mama.
我想知道这你都是在哪学的
I want to know where you learned that from.
欠我的那首歌♥你写好了吗
Do you got that song that you owe me?
还没有
Nah, not yet.
你知道我现在有点忙 但是...
You know, I'm a little hectic right now, but...
是啊 我懂
Mm, I get it.
我知道怎么回事
I know how it goes.
你忙着朝吹牛老爹的方向努力呢
You trying to be Diddy and all.
小提 我就是想跟你说这个
Ti, you know, that's what I want to talk to you about.
怎么了
What's up?
我的女子组合
My girl group.
你想让我...
Oh, you want me to like...
和她们排练 教教她们什么的吗
rehearse with them and coach them and stuff?
我想要你加入她们
I want you to join them.
-你开玩笑吧 -听我说 小提
- You're kidding, right? - Listen, Ti.
你可能因此大红
This could be big for you.
我是说让你做
And I'm talking about you being
组合的领头人物
in the forefront of the whole situation.
但是我已经是领头人物了
But I'm already in the front of my own situation.
如果这家公♥司♥想这么做的话 那...
And if this is what this company is gonna be about, then, like...
怎么了
Hey, hey, hey. What happened?
没什么 我只是向她提供一个
Nothing, I just offered an opportunity to be a part
成为开创性音乐奇迹的机会
of a groundbreaking musical phenomenon.
琦琦 如果公♥司♥想怎么做的话 我退出
Cookie, if this is what this company is gonna be about, I'm out.
提安娜 哈基姆只是有点过度兴奋
Tiana, look, um, Hakeem is just a little overexcited.
去我办公室 我想跟你谈点事
Come to my office, I want to talk to you about something.
上车
Get in.
什么事 大老板
What's up, boss man?
我不是你的大老板
I ain't your boss man.
我今天去见爸爸 他想让你回帝国娱乐
I saw Dad today, and he wants you back at Empire.
我也想
So do I.
为什么现在想起说这个
Why now?
因为我们是一家人
'Cause we're family.
是时候放下你们做的那些事了
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表