剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
好吗 理清一下思绪
All right? Clear your head.
那里有很好的学校
There's good schools out there.
你的孩子们会很喜欢那里的
Your kids, they will love it.
-不 她跟我走 -什么
- Nah, she's coming with me. ?- What?
让她再重新变成这样吗
So she can end up like this again?
坎迪斯 得了吧
Candace, please don't start it
别一脸假惺惺的样子了
with your bougie, coupon-shopping-ass.
洛蕾莎 闭嘴
Loretha, stop.
-我已经受够你总是想... -什么
- I'm sick of you trying to... - What?
我太讨厌你叫我的大名了
I'm sick of you calling me by my government name.
两位能先歇会儿吗
May I please excuse the both of y'all?
该死 我能自己做决定 谢谢你们
Damn, I-I can make own decisions, thank you.
没错 你做的决定可真不错
?Well, you doing a bang-up job.
好吧
Fine.
闭嘴
Shut up.
你要选谁
Which one you gonna choose?
什么
What?!
我 还是琦琦
Me... or Cookie?
如果我去纽约 我的孩子们怎么办
What's gonna happen to my kids if I go to New York?
和我待在一起
I'll keep them.
直到你振作起来为止
Until you get yourself together.
那我要跟琦琦走
Then I'm going with Cookie.
她选择和我走 看来琦琦也没有那么糟糕
Well, I guess Cookie ain't all that bad if she coming with me.
这样吧 坎迪斯
You know what, Candace?
你还是趁我去洗手间的功夫
Why don't you just keep sipping on that hater-ade
好好呷你那杯饮料吧
while I got to the bathroom?
你们俩可真配
You two deserve each other
你们就一起享用悲惨的余生吧
for the rest of your miserable lives.
你永远都不会幸福的
You ain't ever happy.
如果她知道了你在她入狱期间做的事情
If only she knew what you did while she was away in prison.
那可就不会是个美好的姐妹团聚了
Wouldn't be such a sister sledge reunion,
没错吧
now, would it?
好吧 我来了
A'ight, I'm here.
你想干什么
What you want?
怎么 我不能恭喜下我儿子吗
What, I can't congratulate my son on a job well done?
你在对唱时出的那一招真是很聪明
It was very clever what you did at the freestyle battle.
我不知道你是否已经知道了
I don't know if you know this yet, but, um,
我准备收♥购♥快流音乐
I'm about to acquire Swiftstream,
是个流媒体公♥司♥
a music streaming service.
我知道 我听到消息了
Yeah, I know, I heard it out on the streets.
那会值很多钱
It's gonna be worth a fortune.
本来我打算把它留给你和
Now, initially I intended to leave it to you
你的哥哥们
and your brothers' names,
但是 你确定要抛弃里昂这个姓氏吗
but are you sure you want to drop the last name Lyon?
你在乎我用什么名字吗
What do you care what name I use?
反正你也不想要我这个儿子
You didn't want me to be your son.
哈基姆 你抛弃姓氏闹得那么大
Hakeem, you put on quite a show disowning my last name.
但你却还用它来做生意
But yet, you out on the street trading on it,
用它来谋生
making a living off of it.
"里昂王朝" 真是搞笑
Lyon Dynasty, my black ass.
现在 我给你最后一次机会
Now, I'm gonna give you one last chance
和帝国娱乐签约
to sign with Empire
我会让你发布一段视频
and allow you to post a video
说你会保留里昂这个姓氏
saying you keeping the last name Lyon
然后我就会让你和你的哥哥们一起
and I'll make you a full partner with your brothers
做快流音乐的合伙人
in Swiftstream.
我怎么知道你是否会守信
How I know you're gonna keep your promise?
我总是会奖励那些对我忠诚的人
I've always rewarded loyalty.
去问安德鲁
Talk to Andre.
我刚给他和朗达在长岛买♥♥了
I just bought him and Rhonda a six-bedroom mansion
一栋六居室的豪♥宅♥
out in Long Island.
面♥积♥有一公顷之多
Two and a half acres.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我这个儿子你用钱买♥♥不到
This son can't be bought.
?充满力量?
?Powerful?
?胜利触手可及?
?A breath away from victory?
?我不容小觑?
?I matter?
?你不可或缺?
?You matter?
?我不容小觑?
?I matter?
?你不可或缺?
?You matter?
?未来充满希望?
?I see a colorful future?
?只有流星滑落?
?And stars are the only thing shooting?
?滑落?
?Shooting?
这是什么歌♥
?What is that?
太棒了
So dope.
是一首我永远不能唱的歌♥
It's something I'll never get to sing.
因为我只唱女孩分手的悲伤歌♥曲
'Cause you know I sing sorority girl breakup songs,
像你父亲说的 我得保持我的路线
and, like your father said, I need to stay in my lane.
好吧 我觉得那听起来像
Well, I think that sounds like some...
像某些笨蛋管理人员说的话
some wack-ass executive talk.
但是这首歌♥
This right here, though,
很有内涵
it's deep.
很优美
Beautiful.
听起来就像你 斯凯
It feels like you, Skye.
我真嫉妒你 哥们
I envy you, man.
你为什么嫉妒我 姐们
Why you envy me, woman?
因为 你...
'Cause, you know, you...
你能为自己做主
you're in charge of your identity.
你可以定义真实的自己
You know, you got to define who you are,
大家因此而爱你
and people love you for it,
但是
and, man,
如果我唱出真实的自我
if I sang my whole truth,
我的歌♥迷们会抛弃我
my fans would turn on me.
我向你保证他们不会的
I guarantee you they wouldn't.
因为他们已经给你下定义了
Yeah, because they just want you in a box.
他们希望你的行为符合那一定义
You know, they want you to be in, like,
你是黑人还是白人
you know, you're black or you're white,
你是流行歌♥手还是灵魂歌♥手
or you're pop or you're soul.
你只能待在那个小圈子里...
You know, just fit in that little...
是这样 但你需要抛开那些 跳出圈子
Yeah, but throw that box away. Burn that box.
你明白我的意思吗 你不需要那个
You know what I'm saying? You don't need it.
你知道我为什么很想和你合作吗
You know why I really want to work with you?
因为你是我的超级粉丝
'Cause, um, you're my super fan.
那是当然 我是你的死忠超级粉
I mean, obviously, I'm the og super fan.
没错 必须的
I mean, obviously.
但是不止是因为那个
It's more than that. It's...
因为你还有更大的潜力
It's 'cause you're so much more.
你拥有那么惊人的才华
You know, like, you got all this amazingness
你觉得你得隐藏自己 但其实你不需要
that you think that you got to keep hidden. You don't.
我真的很想帮你突破局限
I really want to help you bust out of that.
破茧而出 妹子
Bust out of it, girl.
能再弹一遍那首歌♥吗
Play the song again, please?
?充满力量?
?Powerful?
?你我充满力量?
?So much strength in you and me?
?充满力量?
?Powerful?
?胜利就在眼前?
?A breath away from victory?
?我不容小觑?
?I matter?
?你不可或缺?
?You matter?
?我们举足轻重?
?We matter, oh?
?我不容小觑?
?I matter?
?你不可或缺?
?You matter?
?我们举足轻重?
?We matter, oh?
我很喜欢
I like that.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我明白
I know.
这真的...
This is just...
没错
Yeah.
我真的不知道
I mean, I don't really know
这么大的房♥子要用来干什么 但是
what we're gonna do with all the extra space, but...
我想我们可以生一大堆
I guess I'll just have to fill it up
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表