剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
'Cause I'm trying to turn him into a man.
如果他真那么想上广播
If he wants radio bad enough,
他一定会想出办法的
he'll find a way to get back on it.
你真是年度最佳父亲啊
Because you're father of the year.
那我们能得到什么呢
What is in it for us?
别把我当傻瓜
Don't play me like some trick.
你一分钱不用花就能发行一支MV
You get a free video out of it.
而且我也不会再挖
And I won't try to poach any of
里昂王朝的艺人了
Lyon Dynasty's clients.
也不许再打我歌♥曲版权的主意
And you'll lay off my masters.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我从没打你歌♥曲版权的主意
I never tried to take your masters.
安妮卡可不是这么说的
That ain't what Anika say.
她是个撒谎精
Well, she's a liar.
那个贱♥人♥最擅长这个了
That's what that bitch does best.
是吗 那个贱♥人♥以前可是你的女人
Yeah? Well, that bitch was your woman once,
我真不知道你们俩究竟谁更阴险 你还是她
so I don't know who the bigger snake is, you or her?
那你干嘛还跟她共事
Then why are you in business with her?
你知道原因
You know why.
孩子他奶奶头一次无话可说了哟
Grandma Moses just shut up for the first time.
你再这么叫我
Oh, you know what? Call me that again
我就把你舌头拔了
and I'll snatch your tongue out your throat.
孩子他奶奶
Grandma.
-孩子他爷爷 -孩子他奶奶
- Grandpa. ?- Grandma.
闭嘴吧你 瞧你那啤酒肚
Shut up. Look at your fat stomach.
还有如果你还想见到你的孙子
And if you want to see your grandchild,
那我建议你
I would suggest you be
对你儿子好点
nicer to your son.
你见过哪个奶奶有这样的翘臀
Tell me a grandma that got a ass like this.
?我知道我完美无缺?
?I know that I'm on fleek?
?我知道我完美无缺?
?I know that I'm on fleek?
?我知道我完美无缺?
?I know that I'm on fleek?
?完美 完美 太完美?
?Fleek, fleek, fleek everything?
?我知道我美丽动人?
?I know I'm looking good?
?纯真少女们啊?
?I wish a chick would?
?都将知道我的名字?
?I bet you they gon' know my name?
?完美无缺?
?Fleek everything.?
你没事吧
You okay?
老实说
I mean, honestly,
发生了这么多事 我却在做这个
I kind of feel stupid doing this
感觉有点不应该 不过我没事的
with everything that's going on, but... I'm okay.
利用它
Use it.
展示给我
Show me.
将你父亲的官司
Show me the, uh, the pain
给你带来的痛苦展示给我看
of your father's legal battle.
记住 拍完之后
And remember that, um, when it's finished,
我还要在上面作画
I'm gonna paint over it
看起来会更具表现主义风格
so it looks expressionistic, you know?
我只是...想要抓住你那美丽的灵魂
I just... I want to capture your beautiful soul.
我只想说能请你来做这些
I just want to say I'm-I'm so honored
我感到十分荣幸
that you're-you're doing this.
我一直跟迈克尔说
I keep telling Michael
你简直就是另一个沃霍尔
that I feel like you're the new Warhol.
安迪·沃霍尔 美国艺术家 波普艺术开创者之一
-是不是 亲爱的 -没错 他很棒
- Right, babe? - ?Yeah, he's wonderful.
有你来拍摄我的《滚石》封面照片
Yeah. So for you to do my Rolling Stone cover
简直酷毙了
is-is pretty dope.
这简直在毁坏我的灵魂
This is wrecking my soul.
彩虹布景 我不知道我之前在想什么
Rainbows. I don't know what I was thinking.
你看起来像是自♥由♥女神
You look like Lady Liberty.
到钢琴那边去
Try something on the keys.
-试着弹点什么 -好
- Try playing something. - ?All right, cool.
你想让我弹点什么
What do you want me to play?
我想让你弹
I want you to play whatever
能表现你现在感受的东西
you're feeling.
我想要深入你
I want to be inside you.
?如同行尸走肉?
?Might as well be a skeleton?
?内心空洞不堪?
?Ain't have no life within me?
?心灵需要良药?
?My heart needed some medicine?
?却遍寻不到?
?Couldn't find the right remedy?
?在流沙中深陷?
?Sinking deep in the quicksand?
?隐藏内心情感?
?Trying to hide the way I feel?
?不再敞开自我?
?Wouldn't open my heart again?
?直到辨清虚实?
?Until I knew it was real?
?但如风儿一般?
?But like the wind?
?你悄然出现?
?You came and breathed?
?我的心脏 重获生机?
?Life back into my heart again?
?你给我的生命?
?You gave my life?
天啊 你太美了
God, you are gorgeous.
?赋予新的意义?
?New meaning?
?你可以逃但躲不过?
?You can run but can't hide?
?我实话实说?
?Tell you no lie?
?当爱情找到你?
?When love finds you?
?当爱情找到你?
?When love finds you?
?找到你?
?Finds you?
?寻找爱?
?Looking for love?
安德鲁
Andre.
我知道我们最近要面对很多事
Look, I know we been going through a whole lot with...
这案子 还有它给我们家带来的压力
this case and the pressure it's putting on the family...
还有您还是不让我回到帝国娱乐
And you not letting me back in at Empire.
那是你所作所为的后果
That's the consequences of what you did.
后果 伙计
Consequences? Man...
爸 我所做的一切都是因为爱您
Dad, all I do is love you,
而您做的却是一次又一次把我拒之门外
and all you do is continue to shut me out.
我很遗憾 小伙子
Look, I'm sorry, boo.
我从小长大的环境和你的不同
I didn't grow up the way you did.
有时候 妈妈也需要人帮忙
Sometimes, mommies need help,
尤其是她还要照顾你
especially since she has you to take care of.
你的邻居们告诉儿童保护机构
Your neighbors tell Child Protective Services that
妈妈最近感觉不太好
mommy hasn't been feeling too good.
你觉得在这儿安全吗
Do you feel safe here?
这不是真的
That's not true.
我爱我儿子
I love my boy.
对吗 德怀特
Right, Dwight?
我想和我妈妈在一起
I want to stay with my mommy.
我要和妈妈在一起
I want to stay with mommy.
我对过去无能为力
Look, there ain't a damn thing I can do about the past,
但我能未来作出努力
but I can do something about the future.
我只想在当个好爷爷
I just want to be the kind of grandfather
不要像我当父亲那样
that I wasn't as a father.
我想...
I want to...
我想让你知道
I want you to know that,
不管生意上怎么样
no matter what happens with the business,
我都会倾尽所有
I'm gonna love and protect your child
爱护和保护你的孩子
with everything that I got.
您什么时候想来看孙子都行
The door's always open for you to see your grandchild.
您知道的
You know that.
是个男孩 对不对
It's a boy, right?
你感觉到了 是吗
You feel it?
对 我感觉到了 爸
Yeah, I feel it, pop.
好小伙子
Such a man.
面对这堆破事 您还好吧
So how you hanging in there with all this mess?
那贱女人真是疯了
Man, that bitch is crazy.
我能不能问您个问题 爸
Can I ask you a question, pop?
问吧
Go ahead.
如果我把这件事摆平了
If I can make this all go away,
您能让我回归帝国娱乐吗
will you let me back in Empire?
怎么摆平
How?
我就是问一句 爸
It's a simple question, pop.
如果我能让案子撤销
If I get the case dismissed,
我能不能做回首席财务官
am I the CFO again?
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表