剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
So is this a best-man-win situation
还是"我帮他拿奖"
or a me-help-him situation?
都不是 呆瓜
It's neither one, dummy.
好吧 妈
All right, Ma.
你要保证别又被他俘获了
Make sure that you don't get caught up in him again.
像你这种地位 文化背景的男人
It's pretty rare for a man with your rep, from your culture,
能承认童年遭受过虐待非常罕见
to admit to having suffered from childhood abuse.
我拍这部MV
Well, one of the wonderful things
认识到最棒的事情就是
that I learned in making this video,
真正有勇气的人其实是
is the fact that the people with real courage are those
那些患精神疾病的人
who have suffered with mental illness.
是吗 我觉得你没发现
Oh, really? Well, I don't think you realize
这间房♥里还有很多人
there are more people in this room.
比如全美金曲奖的投票人
Like ASA voters.
来
Come on.
等会儿见
I will see you soon.
-失陪十分钟 抱歉 -没事
- Ten minutes-- I'm sorry. - ?Yes.
继续拍
Keep rolling.
你得好好控制一下自己的情绪
Hey, you're gonna have to get your emotions in check.
哈珀刚好有音乐界最火的博客
Harper happens to have the hottest blog in the music business,
如果她让我上封面
and if she could put me on the cover,
会让我更有胜算
man, that-that raises my odds.
小心点
Watch it.
你想把这赖在我的情绪上真是
It is disrespectful of you and quite childish for you
太无礼 太孩子气了
to try and put this on my emotions.
你刚刚的行为会毁掉
What you're about to do is ruin
你和贾马尔间的休战
the truce you got going with Jamal.
什么 如果他受不了竞争
What? If he can't handle the heat...
那孩子就应该放弃
the boy should get out the kitchen.
你才应该放弃 我的歌♥更棒
You get out the kitchen, son, I got the better song.
-哪首 -我自己的《重负》
- Which one? ?- My song, "Heavy."
-好了好了 大家 -哪首
- Okay, hey, hey, y'all, hey. - Which one?
既然大家都喝痛快了
Now that you're all liquored up,
我知道你们都有一些问题
I know y'all have some questions
想问第一音乐家族 那么问吧
for the first family of music, so shoot.
我知道贾马尔说过这不是拳击赛
Now, I know he said it's not a boxing match,
但他在各个榜单的成绩都不俗
but Jamal was the favorite on every list,
这难道不算巴尔博亚对阵克里德吗
so, I mean, isn't this kind of like Balboa-Creed?
巴尔博亚即拳王洛基 也是阿波罗·克里德的教练
等等 最重要的是
Wait, wait. First and foremost,
并不只有我和我儿子竞争这一奖项
um, me and my son are not the only people up for this award,
但如果这就是一场拳击赛
but if this was a boxing match,
那像是全盛时期的福尔曼对阵奥斯卡·霍亚
it would be more like Foreman in his prime versus De La Hoya.
都为拳击手 福尔曼年长于霍亚
我是说 我准备好了 你准备好了吗
I'm just saying, I'm ready to play, you ready to play?
我生来就准备好了
I was born to play.
那开始吧
Let's play.
你穿俗气西装的手下来了
Oh, here come your goon in his tacky suit.
-你好 琦琦 -你好啊
- Hey, Cookie. - ?Hey.
很荣幸
Always a pleasure.
卢修 我们能私下谈吗
Hey, Luc, can we, uh, chop it up in private?
能跟我说的都可以跟骷髅王[动漫人物]说
Anything you need to say to me, you can say around Skeletor.
我把他们都埋葬了
All them bones I done buried.
那好吧
Okeydokey.
卢修斯 你并"不知情"的是
Well, Lucious, as you officially don't know,
我一直都没有监视我们的董事
I have not been spying on our board members.
但若是监视了 我会告诉你
But if I was, I would tell you that
一些董事正想方设法安排新的首席执行官
a few members are pushing real hard to bring in a new CEO.
外人来管理我的公♥司♥
An outsider to run my company?
是我们的公♥司♥
Mmm, our company.
那不可能
Well, that ain't gonna happen.
我不知道我得处理掉多少白人
I don't know how many of these white folks I'm gonna have to...
卢修斯
Ah, Lucious, uh-uh.
已经死了两个拉拉
Not after two dead lesbos and
还有一只被勒死的猫 别惹事了
a strangled cat.
听她的没错
I mean, listen to her, she's right.
虽然那么做我会很开心
I mean, as much as it would bring me joy,
-但现在时机不对 -没错
- it's not the right time for that. - ?No.
时机不对
No.
我们已经把股东们哄开心了
We got the shareholders right where we want them,
再加把劲就行了
we just got to push.
依我看 现在正是聚光灯下万众瞩目
The way I see it, we got all these cameras on us right now.
借着全美金曲奖的热度
Because of these ASAs.
如果他们看到我得到家人的一致支持
If they see my family's united behind me,
接下来董事会就会顺理成章
then it's the next logical step for the board
恢复我的职位 对吧
to reinstate me, right?
我想起点事
Well, yeah, I'm having a little flashback --
这招我们已经试过几次了对吧
I think we tried that a couple times, all right?
我不想泼冷水
I mean, I don't want to be that guy,
不过你真的指望你那三个儿子
but do you really believe you can get your three sons
会紧紧团结在你的周围吗
to rally behind Don Dada here?
你有多大把握
I mean, what's the odds?
他们都需要特殊关照
Well, they all need a whole lot of hand-holding.
你现在是想拯救公♥司♥
Are you trying to save your company,
还是想染上性病
or are you trying to catch an STD?
麦迪逊大道3353号♥
早啊 妈 不好意思让你久等了
Morning, Ma. Sorry I kept you waiting.
没事的 儿子
Hmm, it's okay baby.
我整个早上都在忙着接电♥话♥
I've been working the phones all morning.
董事会想把首席执行官的位置给布里格姆·朗
The board wants to offer Brigham Lang the CEO job.
他懂得怎样运营家族品牌
He knows how to run family brands.
绝对不行 安德鲁
No. Uh-uh, Andre.
这种事我们不能再来一次了
We cannot go through that again.
我猜猜
So let me guess.
全家需要一致对外
The family needs to present a united front,
你想让我去劝那俩弟弟
and you want me to talk to my brothers
假装不是你的意思 对吧
and pretend it's not coming from you, right?
完全正确 尤其是贾马尔
Exactly. Especially to Jamal.
他以为我是被卢修斯迷倒了
He thinks I'm sprung on Lucious.
真的吗
Are you?
当我没问 无所谓了
Never mind, doesn't matter.
如果你去劝贾马尔
If you ask Jamal,
他就会以为你任凭卢修斯摆布
he'll think you're letting Lucious manipulate you.
-正是 -交给我吧
- Exactly. - ?I'll make it happen.
我来组织一个活动
And I'll put something together.
要做出盛大的场面 惊艳全场
Really big. I mean, a blowout.
让他们看到我们全家登台
They're seeing all of us up there.
提醒一下董事会
We'll remind that board what they get
让里昂家族来掌管帝国娱乐的好处
when the Lyons run the Empire.
我有个主意能让这次活动再提升一个层次
I have an idea that could make the event even bigger.
和全国躁郁症联盟
Tie in a fund-raiser
联合举办一次募捐活动
with the National Alliance for Bipolar Disorder.
让我来做形象代言人
And make me the spokesperson.
你是说要 公开你的
You mean, like, you, uh, going public about your...
我觉得是时候了
I think it's time.
这是做慈善
It's a good cause,
也充分向董事会展示了我们的家庭观
and it would really show the board family values.
这主意太棒了 小安
That's brilliant, Dre.
将自己儿子患有躁郁症的事公之于世
Yeah, going public about his bipolar son.
这让你♥爸♥的MV显得更加了不起了
That makes your father even more of a hero for doing that video.
卢修斯肯定喜欢这个主意
Lucious will love it.
董事会也会因此喜欢上他
And the board will love him.
我要告诉他这全都是你的主意
I'll tell him it's all your idea.
我做老板很在行的
I was good at being the boss,
但家里人都不相信我
but my family didn't believe in me.
是啊 不过看看这些丰乳肥臀
Yeah, but with all this ass here, though,
你还有什么可愁的
why are you worried?
马塞尔 再给我拿瓶酒
Marcel, pass me another bottle, man.
快点
Come on.
一千块一瓶的 给我递过来
Another thousand-dollar bottle, man, give me that.
?我有顾客在盼着我?
?I got some customers -- they waitin' on me?
?我有美女侍奉着我?
?I got some chicks -- they be waitin' on me...?
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表