剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
Maybe you don't know her as well as you think you do.
但就算你放弃我们 也没关系
But... if you've given up on us, it doesn't matter.
我没放弃什么
I ain't given up on anything.
我都不知道你在说什么
I don't even know what you talking about.
我们就像安东尼与克里奥佩特拉 哈基姆
Antony and Cleopatra, Hakeem.
我还相信你
I still believe in you.
你结婚了吗
You married?
不是你想的那样
It's not what it looks like.
我做的一切都是为了你
Everything I did, I did for you.
为了我们 你得相信我
For us. You have to trust and believe me.
我可以带你更上一个层次 哈基姆
I can take you to the next level, Hakeem.
如果你准备好了的话
If you're ready to go there.
他在哪
Where is he?
我打过电♥话♥ 也发过短♥信♥了
I called, I texted.
从他没拿到全美金曲奖提名后
I haven't seen him since he found out
我就没见过他了
he didn't get that ASA nomination.
天啊 大明星真的来了
Oh, my God. That's really something.
老妈 我们真要在这儿表演吗
So... So, mom, we really gonna perform here?
我在这里度过了十七年时光
I spent 17 years of my life in here.
这是我生命的一部分
It's a part of who I am.
来吧 我们来给这些女士们表演一场
Now, come on, we're gonna do a show for these ladies.
也许世界上大部分人都在关注全美金曲奖提名
Maybe most of the world is watching the ASA nominations,
但我们在华♥莱♥士♥监狱这里的表演
but here at Wallace Prison,
却也正在网上直播 姐♥妹♥们♥
we are streaming live, y'all.
我们收到了一条又一条的推文
We had tweet after tweet,
发推的观众们并不介意
you guys, of people who are not judging you
当初是什么原因使你们锒铛入狱
for the choices that landed you in here.
他们不把你们当成废柴
They're not looking at you as failures.
在他们眼中 我们都是母亲
They're looking at you as the mothers
姐妹 爱人和有梦想的人
and sisters and lovers and dreamers that we all are.
今天
Today, um...
我一早就有一些不顺心的事
started off... kind of low for me.
我...
I, um...
失去了举办"琦琦野餐会"
I lost this huge festival called...
音乐节的机会
Cookie's Cookout.
我还 失去了...
And I also... lost a...
说吧 琦琦
Let it out, Cookie!
说出来
Speak on it!
但一颗破碎的心
A broken heart...
完全无法和
does not compare...
我当年在这里挣扎求生的岁月相提并论
to the struggles of a life in here.
那段岁月里 我无法和自己的孩子们团聚
I was locked away from my babies, y'all.
小蛛 你能明白我的意思
Spider, you know what I'm talking about.
我不能看着他们长大
Not able to see them grow up.
每天夜里我都祈祷 希望能跟他们团聚
Praying every night to be with them.
你们才是我此生真正的姐妹
Y'all are my real sisters, for life.
我十分骄傲地
And I am so proud
向你们介绍我的一个孩子
to introduce to you one of my babies.
事实上 是我最小的孩子
Actually, the baby of the babies.
哈基姆·里昂
Hakeem Lyon!
我得承认
Look, y'all, I want to admit that, you know,
今天到这里来 我有点紧张
I was a little nervous coming here today,
因为我妈妈曾经在这里待过
just thinking about my mom being in here.
我无法理解
And I can't understand
为什么我爸爸从未带我来这里探望过她
why my father not once brought me here to see her.
这么做不对 是不是
Now, that's messed up, right?
我是说 这么做不对 是不是
I say, that's messed up, right?!
是
Yeah!
妈妈回到我的生活中已经有
Yeah, you know, I had my mom back in my life for about
一年左右的时间了 创建里昂王朝
a year now, and creating Lyon Dynasty
是我生命中最伟大的时刻之一
has been one of the greatest moments of my life.
好了 演出开始
Come on, let's get it.
我爱你
I love you!
?王朝当道?
?It's the dynasty?
?你能创造奇迹?
?You perform miracles?
?奇迹?
?Miracles?
?你想统治世界?
?So you wanna rule the world?
?统治世界?
?Rule the world?
?穿越海洋?
?Walk across the ocean?
?奇迹?
?Miracles?
?如要你想 就能做到?
?You can do it if you want?
?如要你想?
?If you want?
?因为你能创造奇迹?
?'Cause you perform miracles?
棘手特里克特
Tricky.
今晚的投票你会向着我们吗 棘手特里克特
Can I count on you to attend the board vote tonight, Tricky?
?你相信奇迹吗?
?Do you believe in miracles?
?我们在一起时 就是奇迹?
?When we're together, it's miracles?
感觉不错吧
You all right?
是啊
Yeah.
会给我们投票吧 艾德娜
We got your vote, Edna?
亲 口♥活♥不错 但没好到值一千万的地步
Honey, it was good, but wasn't ten-million-dollars good.
?势不可挡 至死方休?
?Until my casket drop, we'll remain unstoppable?
?如同安东尼穿越地中海?
?Like Mark Antony heading across the Mediterranean?
?来到埃及艳后面前 一亲芳泽?
?To see his Ebony Cleopatra, embrace and taste her kiss?
?你相信奇迹吗?
?Do you believe in miracles?
?我们在一起时 就是奇迹?
?Yeah, when we're together, its miracles?
?你该让我向你证明??向你证明?
?You should let me show you that??Show you that?
?不 你该让我向你证明?
?No, you should let me show you that?
?你能创造奇迹?
?You perform miracles?
?奇迹?
?Miracles?
?如要你想 就能做到?
?You can do it if you want?
?如要你想??因为你能创造奇迹?
?If you want??'Cause you perform miracles?
?奇迹?
?Miracles?
安德鲁 你说的这些真是难以置信
I can't believe what you're telling me, Andre.
进来说话
Come on, let's go in here.
这么说 她今晚要让董事会投票赶走卢修斯
So, she's having a board vote to kick Lucious out tonight?
会议九点举♥行♥
At 9 o'clock.
怎么了 老妈
Ma, what's going on?
小安来什么事
What's Dre doing here?
孩子 你知道卡米拉和咪♥咪♥勾搭到一起了吗
Boy, did you know that Camilla and Mimi got hitched?
跟她结婚就是那个女人吗
That's who she married?
见鬼 哈基姆
Damn, Hakeem.
她说她没收卢修斯的钱
She said she didn't take Lucious's money.
她说你知道的
She said you knew.
可她还是走了
She still bounced!
如今她企图从我们手上
And now she's trying to bogart our company
抢走我们的公♥司♥
right from up under us.
你不是说里昂王朝才是我们的公♥司♥吗 妈
Thought you said Lyon Dynasty was our company, ma.
现在没时间说这些了
Listen, we don't have time for this, okay?
总而言之 你俩都要到场投票
Now, bottom line, we need you both there
不然今晚帝国娱乐就成别人的了
to vote, or we lose Empire tonight.
就算我们都去还不一定能成功呢
Hell, we might lose it anyway.
今天晚上 不行 不行
Tonight? No, no, no.
小安 今晚不行 没见到杰伊
Dre, not tonight. I can't leave here
我不能走
until I see Jezzy.
这事对我真的很重要
Look, this is important to me.
有没有什么别的办法
Is there something else I can do?
你可以授权给我们俩
You can give us your proxy.
也就是说 哈基姆或我
That means Hakeem or me
可以替你投票
can vote for you.
委托书我已经写好了
I had the paperwork drawn up.
你先出去 让我跟他谈谈
Step outside, let me talk to him for a second.
孩子 你坐下
Boy, sit your ass down.
里昂王朝是我们的公♥司♥
Lyon Dynasty is our company.
但帝国娱乐是我们家族的基业
But Empire is our legacy.
任何想从我们手中夺走它的人
And anybody that tries to steal that from us
都是我们的敌人
is our enemy.
懂吗
Do you understand that?
我懂 妈
I know, ma.
懂就好
You better.
哎呦喂
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表