剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
That's why you're here, baby.
如果这能让他重任首席执行官
If this gets him reinstated as CEO,
-你知道这意味着什么吧 -是的
- you know what that means, right? - Yes.
不用再跟贾马尔和哈基姆竞争
With Jamal and Hakeem out of the running,
你绝对会坐上公♥司♥的第二把交椅
that leaves you solidly in place for his number two.
离王座只有一步之遥 宝贝
Just a heartbeat away from the throne, baby.
本就属于你
Where you always belonged.
是的 没错
Yeah, that's right.
那两个董事会成员怎么办
And what about those other two board members,
那些反对者
the holdouts?
他们会出席的 我确认过了
Oh, they'll be there. I made sure of that.
-很好 -琦琦安排了很多媒体
- Okay, good. - ?Cookie's arranged for a ton of press.
一切都准备就绪了
Everything's in position.
好吗
Okay?
安妮卡
Anika?
安妮卡 我们得谈谈
Uh, Anika, we need to talk about
你如何处理孩子的事
what you're doing with your baby.
不 发生什么了
Oh, no. What happened?
请让开 女士
Step aside, ma'am.
等等 她还好吗
Wait, is she okay?
女士 请你让开好吗
Ma'am, you need to step aside.
别命令我做什么
You need to stop telling me what to do.
她不会有事吧
Is she gonna be all right?
等等 她还好吗
Hold up. Is she okay? ?
女士 你可以跟在救护车后面去医院
Look, ma'am, you can follow us to the hospital.
我不要跟着 我要陪着她
I'm not following. I'm riding.
那是我儿子的孩子
That's my son's baby.
出血呈暗红色
Bleeding is dark red,
大约100到150毫升
approximately 100-150 cc's.
没有明显伤口
No visible wounds.
血压104/66
BP is 104/66.
脉搏 每分钟140次
Pulse, 140 beats per minute.
她不会有事吧
Is she gonna be okay?
天呐 我好痛
Oh, my God, it hurts so bad.
女士 请你保持冷静
Ma'am, I need you to stay calm.
你能告诉我疼痛的等级吗
Can you tell me how bad the pain is?
她都恐慌发作了
She's having a damn panic attack.
你就不能给她开点药吗
Can't you give her something?
我只能让她吸氧
I can give her oxygen, that's it.
止痛药可能会伤到胎儿
Pain meds might effect the baby.
-不 我不要 -安妮卡 别动 别动
- No, I'm not... - Anika, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
安妮卡 听着 听着
Anika, listen. Listen, listen.
安妮卡 我需要你放轻松 好吗
Anika, I need you to relax, okay?
-你太紧张会影响宝宝的 -我做不到
- You're stressing the baby. - I can't.
我知道你很害怕
Look, uh, I know you're scared.
你现在要相信我 好吗
I need you to trust me right now, okay?
什么事都别想 什么事都别想
Forget everything. Forget everything.
专心听我的声音
And just listen to the sound of my voice.
深呼吸
Breathe.
和我一起呼吸 像这样
Breathe with me. Like this.
来吧
Come on.
就是这样 继续呼吸
There you go. Come on, keep going.
好了 让他给你吸氧
Okay, let him put that on.
继续深呼吸
Keep breathing.
做得很好
That a girl.
你一定会没事的
Yes, you're gonna be all right.
宝宝也一定会没事的 相信我
And that baby's gonna be just fine, believe that.
谢谢你
Thank you.
再说 要是孩子有个三长两短
Besides, Hakeem would kill me
哈基姆会杀了我的
if something happens to his baby.
你是说你的孙子
You mean your grandchild.
喜欢吗
You like that?
惠特尼夫妇花了十年功夫
The Whitney's been trying to get me
想把它从我手上夺走
to part with that for a decade.
你应该把它捐了
You should donate it.
艺术应当与人共享
Art is supposed to be shared.
我和人分享我的音乐和经历
Well, I share my music and my words.
我喜欢这里
Oh, I like this.
你真为了我关掉了整个俱乐部
You really shut the whole club down for me?
你确定琦琦中途不会闯进来吗
You sure Cookie's not gonna bust in on us?
此地今夜归恶魔所有
This is a place for demons tonight.
喜欢吗
Oh, you like it.
证明给我看
Just show me.
想来粗暴的吗 我要在上面
Gettin' rough with me? But I'm on top.
喜欢吗
You like that?
你觉得呢
Yeah, what do you think?
这就对了
There you are.
喜欢这样吗
Do you like that?
除非你是认真的
Only if you mean it.
感觉到了吗
Do you feel that?
看样子你喜欢当老大啊
I see you like to be in charge, huh?
我有活儿给你
I got a job for you.
你让我神魂颠倒了
You are blowing my mind.
等一下
Hold on.
现在不行啊 琦琦
Come on, not now, Cookie. Come on, not now.
琦琦来电
未接来电 琦琦
别啊 琦琦 该死
No, Cookie, damn it.
真是抱歉
I'm so sorry.
没关系 卢修斯 我理解
It's okay, Lucious, I get it.
你俩关系不一般
You two have a thing.
琦琦要你蹦 你就问她蹦多高
Cookie says jump, you ask how high.
不是那么回事儿
Oh, it's not like that.
家里有急事
It's a family emergency.
我会补偿你的
I will make it up to you.
我们改天再来
We'll raincheck, you know.
不如
You know,
我♥干♥脆对琦琦做人物专访好了
why don't I do my profile on Cookie, instead?
"把伟大的卢修斯·里昂
"Meet the Manipulative Bitch
玩弄于掌故之中的
"that Has the Mighty Lucious Lyon
那个心机婊"
Wrapped Around Her Little Finger."
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
我认为
I think...
你最好
you'd do really good
别再说任何关于她的坏话
not to say nothing bad about her ever again.
我让瑟斯提派辆车来
I'll have Thirsty send a car.
如果你要退回它 我理解
I get it if you want to give it back,
但我不希望你那么做
but I wish you wouldn't.
事已至此
I don't know what my options are.
我不知道我还有什么选择
I mean, at this point.
我也没的选了
My options are bad, too,
可是你想让我抛弃自己的孩子吗
but you want me to turn my back on my baby?
哈基姆 这么说对我不公平
It's not fair to ask me that, Hakeem.
这不是我造成的
I didn't create the situation.
我知道和你无关
I know you didn't,
但是 宝贝 我必须承担责任
but, babe, I got to step up
不然就太不男人了
or I'm gonna look less of a man.
而且那样我也不配做你的丈夫
And I wouldn't be worthy of marrying you.
你不准备看短♥信♥吗
Do you think you should get that?
和你在一起时 别的都不重要
Nothing else matters when I'm with you.
如果你要和安妮卡一起抚养孩子
If you're gonna raise a child with Anika,
那我们怎么办呢
where does that leave us?
那是我的孩子
It'd be my kid.
她是孩子的母亲
She'd be the mother,
你是我的妻子
and you'll be my wife.
我们是一家人
We'll be a family.
我们对家庭的看法
I think you and me have very different ideas
大相径庭
of what family means.
别这样
Don't do that.
结束了
It's done.
琦琦 马上给我来医院
哈基姆
Hakeem.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表