剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
?黑色宝马X6像幻影?
?Black X6, Phantom...?
?白色宝马X6像熊猫?
?White X6, Panda...?
去旁边小卖♥♥店买♥♥点扭扭糖
How long's it take to go around the corner
能花多长时间
and get some Twizzlers?
我半小时之前就让他去了 还没回来
I sent him out 30 minutes ago, and he still ain't back.
他再不马上回来
If he not here in the next minute,
我也把他装盒子里
I'm gonna put his ass in a box, too.
让他买♥♥扭扭糖
Told him to go get Twizzlers,
不是去找该死的圣杯
not the damn Holy Grail!
桑尼
Hey, Shyne.
你们最好把我的扭扭糖买♥♥回来了
That better be my Twizzlers.
你在等琦琦·里昂吗 她上来了
You expecting Cookie Lyon? She on her way up.
她来晚了
She late.
?黑色宝马X6像幻影?
?Black X6, Phantom?
?白色宝马X6像熊猫?
?White X6, Panda?
?我和丹尼一样偷得盆钵满溢?
?Pocket swole, Danny?
?贩毒就像卖♥♥糖一样容易?
?Selling bar, candy?
?我和兰迪一样孔武有力?
?Man, I'm the macho like Randy?
?带着机关枪参加奥斯卡格莱美?
?The choppa go Oscar for Grammy?
?你得先把裤子穿好?
?You need to pull up ya panty?
?希望你们这些杀手明白?
?Hope you killas understand me...?
马里奥
Mario.
让她进来
Let her in.
?熊猫?
?Panda?
听着
Look.
我只是想说我们只要有一个栽了
All I'm saying is if one of y'all goes down,
其他人都跟着一起栽
all of y'all go down.
所以不觉得我们互相照应才是明智之举吗
So don't you think it'd be smart if y'all had each other's backs?
卢修斯把我踢走了
Lucious cut me out.
他欠我唱片分红
He owe me profits on his record.
桑尼 你很清楚
Shyne, you know damn well
你和那张唱片一点关系都没有
you ain't have nothing to do with that record.
好吧 听着
Okay, look.
你要多少钱才行
How much is it gonna take to make this right?
我不要他的钱
I don't want his money.
那你想要什么 桑尼
Well, what do you want, Shyne?
我要你们和我侄子乔伊签一份出版合约
I want a publishing deal for my nephew Joey.
那孩子可有才了
This kid hella talented.
可惜在这里怀才不遇
He can't catch a break out here.
真遗憾
Mm, sorry to hear that.
听听这个
?Check this out.
?梦幻公子哈基姆不是哈基姆·奥拉朱旺?
?It's Hakeem the Dream, I ain't talking about Olajuwon?
?说的就是帝国娱乐的大少?
?Uh-uh, it's the Empire's El Capo-tin?
?没人在乎踩着谁上位?
?And we don't care who we stepping on?
?他最好知道你把宝押在谁身上?
?He better know who you're betting on?
?拔出你的武器因为我们会来袭击?
?Make sure your weapon drawn 'cause we shooting... ?
桑尼 给你
Here, Shyne.
这不是扭扭糖
These ain't Twizzlers!
好吧
Okay.
成交
Done.
我要让哈基姆来录这首歌♥
And I want Hakeem to record it.
我可以安排
I can make that happen.
还有
And...
我要去参加婚礼
I want to come to that wedding.
你看 除了我以外 同行都受邀了
See, everybody in the industry got invited but me.
不得不说
And I got to say...
我很伤心
my feelings are hurt.
回家真好 是吧
It's good to be home, right?
当然了
Yeah, sure.
哥 给你当护工都当烦了
Yo, I'm tired of being your nurse, bro.
我还有事呢 好吗
I got other things to do, okay?
还有两天我就要结婚了
I'm getting married in two days.
好吧 我没事 首先
All right, that's cool, 'cause first of all,
我不用你们像看孩子似的照顾我
I don't need y'all to babysit my ass.
快走吧
So be gone.
-你确定吗 -完全确定
- You sure? - I'm certain.
你确定吗
You sure?
我们可以帮你打开电影或者游戏
We can put a movie on or a game.
我不想打什么游戏
I don't want to watch no damn game.
你们走吧 去吧
You're dismissed. Go.
有需要就给我打电♥话♥
All right, hit me up if you need something.
再见 爱你
Bye. I love you.
我也爱你 小傻子
Love you, too, fool.
朗达真走了
So, Rhonda really left?
对 我们有个大学同学
Yeah, we got a friend from college
在洛杉矶创办了一家珠宝公♥司♥
who's, uh, starting up a jewelry company in L.A.
她去看看情况
She went to check it out.
她会回来的
She'll be back.
是啊 她当然会回来
Yeah, yeah. Of course she'll be back.
这件事别告诉贾马尔 好吗
And don't tell Jamal, okay?
我不想再给他添烦心事了
I don't want to give him anything else to brood about.
我很担心他 小安
Look, I'm worried about him, Dre.
我也是
Yeah, me, too.
所有人都想帮他
And everybody's trying to help him, you know?
你 我 琦琦 贝基
Me, you, Cookie, Becky.
所有人 除了...
Everybody except...
卢修斯
Lucious.
得了吧
Come on, man.
卢修斯上次竭尽全力帮别人是什么时候
When's the last time Lucious went out of his way to help anybody?
尤其是帮他的亲儿子
Especially one of his own sons.
给你十分钟
You got ten minutes.
你伤了我的心 弗蕾达
You know you broke my heart, Freda.
你为什么要射杀我
Why would you try and shoot me?
你知道原因
You know why.
我不知道
I don't know why.
你杀了我父亲
You killed my father.
卡罗尔告诉我的
Carol told me.
你为什么要信一个瘾君子说的话
Why would you listen to a crackhead?
我和你父亲最后一次谈话
Look, the last conversation I had with your father
谈的就是你
was about you.
不然我为什么要联♥系♥你
Why do you think I tried to reach out to you in the first place?
因为你内疚
'Cause you felt guilty.
正因为我和你父亲成长的环境
The circumstances under which me and your father grew up,
充满了暴♥力♥
the violence?
所以 你来看他时 我注意到你
That's why, when I saw you when you came to visit him,
注意到你身上的才华
and I saw this talent in you that...
值得拯救
that was something worth saving.
我保证
Promise you,
我从没动过你父亲一根毫毛
I never laid a finger on your daddy.
但这事跟他无关
But this ain't about him no more.
是关于我儿子
This is about my son.
是关于贾马尔
This is about Jamal.
你在乎他 是吧
You care about him, right?
你知道我在乎他
You know I care about him.
他现在状态非常差
Yeah, well, he's in a real bad place right now.
无论你如何辩解
And no matter how you spin it,
他变成那样都是因为你的选择
he's in that place because of the choices that you made.
我其实不在乎别人怎么看我
Now... I don't really care what anybody think about me.
对 我就是个自私的王八蛋
Yeah, I'm a selfish son of a bitch.
生活把我塑造成这样
Life made me like this.
但是
But...
贾马尔不是
Jamal's not.
我来这儿是为了帮他
And I'm here to help him.
没有你我做不到
And I can't do that without you.
我写了点东西
I wrote something.
给
Here.
重来一遍
If you can start this over,
我有想法了
I think I got something.
既然你有想法 不如录下来吧
Well, if you got something, why don't we just record it?
?早晨醒来 心怀感激?
?I wake up in the morning, what I'm thankful for?
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表