剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
提升到了另一个层次
to another level.
?不只是王冠?
?Not just the crown?
?感觉整个王国?
?Feeling like this whole damn kingdom's sitting?
?都落在我身上??落在我身上?
?On top of me, yeah??Sitting on top of me?
?落在我身上??落在我身上?
?Sitting on top of me??S-sitting on top of me?
?落在我身上?
?Sitting on top of me?
?感觉整个王国?
?Feeling like this whole damn kingdom's?
?落在我身上?
?Sitting on top of me?
开始吧 女士们
Let's go, ladies!
?喝光 喝光?
?Bottoms up, bottoms up?
?一口气喝光?
?Ggo on, get your bottoms up?
?啜饮着取之不尽的美酒?
?We're sipping bottomless mimosa?
?再倒一杯?
?Pour me another dosa?
?早上十点 正在狂欢?
?It's 10 a.m., we partying?
?无尽狂欢 近乎疯狂?
?Still going, getting loco?
?那取之不尽的美酒?
?That bottomless mimosa?
?我的香槟超新星?
?My champagne supernova?
?早上十点 正在狂欢?
?It's 10 a.m., we partying?
?来吧 一起举杯?
?Come on, let's have a toast to?
?敬那些性感的女孩?
?All them girls in they yoga pants?
?我毫无睡意?
?When I ain't even been to bed?
?让我再为你倒一杯?
?Let me go get you another glass?
?喝光 喝光?
?Bbottoms up, bottoms up?
?一口气喝光?
?Go on, get your bottoms up?
?小妞 你知道你坏得很?
?Girl, you know you bad, huh, huh?
?我想在你身边?
?I wanna be next to you...?
我给你带了份礼物
I brought you a present.
今天是我生日吗
Is it my birthday?
原来是圣诞节啊
Oh, damn, it's Christmas.
你可真是有点怪异
You got a little freak in you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
贾格·洛奇也爱你
And so does Jago Locke.
他想跟你合作
He wants to be in business with you.
不是吧
Get the hell out of here.
都搞定了
It's done.
我爱咪♥咪♥
I love Mimi.
来
Come on.
我们去哪
Oh, where we going?
我知道你在等我
I know you've been waiting for me...
我要那个穿绿衣服的妞
I... would like baby girl in the green.
她是阿普丽尔[四月]That's April.
空气里弥漫着春天的气息
Spring is in the air.
我要跟你抢她
Well, I'm gonna fight you for her.
不 我们不抢
Oh, no, we don't fight.
我们是搭档
We are partners.
我们分享
We share.
到吃甜点的时候了
Time to make the donuts.
我喜欢跟你做生意
I like doing business with you.
你这么说是希望我让你先上 对吧
You're just saying that so that I let you go first, huh?
我得接这个电♥话♥
I got to take it.
抱歉 我得接
I'm sorry, I got to take it.
求你别对我说这种话
Please don't say that to me.
只是比预期的时间更长了一点
It's just all taking a little longer than expected.
你怎么能这么说
How can you say that?
你...
Have you...?
你老婆还是你女朋友
Is that the wifey or the girlfriend?
-宝贝... -不不 给我 给我
- Baby... - Hey, no, no, gimme, gimme-gimme-gimme, gimme that.
不管你是谁
Hey. Hey, whoever the hell this is,
你得知道如果你要跟咪♥咪♥相处
you need to know that if you gonna deal with Mimi,
你就得给她应得的
you gonna treat her with the love and respect
爱与尊重 否则你就得跟我来谈
that she deserve, or you gonna have to deal with me,
我是卢修斯·里昂 明白了吗
and I'm Lucious Lyon, you got that?
宝贝
Babe...
咪♥咪♥ 咪♥咪♥ 抱歉
Look, Mimi, Mimi, I'm sorry.
但我向你保证 不管发生什么
But I promise you, whatever's going on,
都会没事的
it's gonna be all right.
不管她是谁 她得明白
And whoever she is, she needs to know
拥有你是她的幸运
that she's lucky to have you.
但现在 宝贝 我们该去享受春天了
But right now, baby, we got the springtime.
别浪费了 好吗
Come on, let's not lose it, okay?
?说我的名字?
?Call me by my name, oh?
?告诉我这是我的游戏?
?Tell me that it's my game?
?让我出局 你回到?
?Roll me out your dice back?
?我最爱的?
?Back into my favor...?
宝贝
Baby.
你先开始吧
Y'all might want to get started without me.
我得离开一会
I'm gonna be a while.
?让我看到你的勇气?
?Let me see your valor, hey?
?左转而非右转?
?Left turn, no right turn, you?
?你可以成为我的掉头?
?You could be my u-turn?
现在可是凌晨四点
It's 4:00 in the morning.
我知道 我想明白这歌♥里缺什么了
I got it. I figured out what the song was missing.
你就要成为我人生故事的一部分了
You're about to become a part of my life story.
?你们都想得到点什么?
?Y'all want some?
?那就过来拿?
?Come get some?
?你们都想得到点什么?
?Y'all want some?
?那就过来拿?
?Come get some?
?你们都想得到点什么?
?Y'all want some?
?那就过来拿?
?Come get some?
?你们都想得到点什么?
?Y'all want some?
?如果你曾经历过?
?If you ever been through it?
?我就知你有相似的感受?
?Then I'm knowing you got a feelin'?
?你见证过?
?You witness in the struggle?
?现实中的挣扎 事实是?
?From the realest, what the deal is?
?他们想把我打倒 却创造出一头猛兽?
?They tried to lock me down, but they created a monster?
?我把你打到角落 无人可阻?
?I'm beating down your block and nobody can stop us?
?你边喝提神酒?
?You was over there talking all kinds of tough?
?边放狠话?
?While you sipping on your little bitty pick-me-up?
?你说你想玩点拳击?
?Well, you say you like to play a little fisticuffs?
?哨声响起 我捅破你的牛皮?
?So when the whistle puffs, I'm gonna call your bluff?
?智者说过 决不暴露你的实力?
?Words from a wise man, never let 'em see your hand?
?到最后 我猜他们都将明白?
?In the end, I bet they all gon' understand?
?你无法阻止你看不到的未来?
?You can't stop what you can't see?
?我独自屹立?
?Standing here is only me?
?下好你的赌注 准备迎接失败?
?So place your bet and go prepare for your defeat?
?我告诉新来的小子 看好你的钞票?
?I told the new jack to set, kid, guard your check?
?那边有人想敲你一笔?
?There's a brother over there wanna bounce your neck?
?你不害怕吗??不害怕吗?
?Ain't you 'fraid of that??'Fraid of that?
?看着你褪去光辉?
?Watch you fade to black?
?失去光芒?
?Fade to black?
?他走向?
?And he goes...?
这歌♥将被载入史册 弗蕾达
History in the making, Freda.
史册
History.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表