剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
奶奶 我很想带你去全美金曲奖
Look, I'd-I'd love to take you to the ASAs, grandma.
但我得和帝国娱乐公♥关♥部谈谈
I'd need to talk to Empire's PR department
看能不能再拿张票
to see if we can even get an extra ticket.
让德怀特去和他们谈
Tell Dwight to talk to them.
他总能给我拿张票吧
He can get me a ticket.
你还需要一件新礼服
You'd need a new dress...
我还得和爸商量
and I would have to run it by pop.
可能会比较棘手
It could be a tricky situation.
因为他早希望我死了
Because he wishes I was dead.
奶奶 他怎么会希望
Grandma, he doesn't wish that you were...
在他的电影里面
That's what he told everybody
他就是这么告诉别人的
in that movie he made.
那只不过是部电影罢了
That was just a movie.
是个故事 都是瞎编的
Okay, it was a story, make-believe.
问题是
Now, the problem...
我不会告诉别人他撒谎的
I won't tell anybody he lied,
如果你怕的是这个
if that's what you're scared of.
我只是想看着我的孙子
I just want to see my grandbabies up there
在台上表演 仅此而已
on that stage, that's all.
如果别人发现了
It would destroy his credibility
会毁掉他的信用的 奶奶
if anybody found out, grandma.
这对帝国娱乐很不好
It'd be bad for Empire, and it would be
对爸会造成特别不良的影响
really, really bad for pop.
宝贝 到时候会有很多漂亮小姑娘
Honey, there's gonna be so many pretty girls there,
没有人会有那个闲情
nobody's even gonna look sideways
去看一个小老太太的
at a little old lady.
朗达
Hey, Rhonda.
-你好 -你好啊
- Hey. ?- Oh, hey.
抱歉 你有空吗
Sorry, do you have a minute?
我正要
Well, I'm on my way to a fitting
给参加全美金曲奖的艺人安排试装
for a bunch of artists for the ASAs, uh, well...
-我一会去找你们 先过去吧 -好
- I'll meet you guys there, just go ahead without me. - Sure.
抱歉
Hey, sorry.
不好意思 实在抽不出空来 怎么了
Sorry, I barely have a minute. What's up?
你那天没去上瑜伽课
You weren't at yoga the other day and, uh,
我还以为能见到你 然后给你发了信息
I thought I'd see you there, and I've been texting you,
你好像也没回我 所以...
and it's just not like you to not respond, so...
我最近给艺人安排试装
I've just been crazed
真的是忙疯了 仅此而已
dressing all these artists, that's all.
那好吧
Oh, okay.
天呐 是因为我开始显肚子了
Oh, my God, I'm starting to show,
让你难受了 真是对不起 朗达
and it's painful for you, I'm sorry, Rhonda.
-不 -我真是太蠢了
- No. ?- I'm so stupid.
-不 安妮卡 -我该注意点的
- No, no, Anika. - ?I should be more sensitive.
我真的没事
I'm fine, honestly.
我为你感到高兴
I'm happy for you.
但我确实有个问题想问你
But I was gonna ask you a question, actually.
你还记得有天
Do you remember when you came over
你来看婴儿房♥的时候
that day to see the nursery and...
你穿了双美鞋吗
you were wearing those really cute shoes?
红色鞋底的那双
They had red soles.
是鲁布托的 对吧
They were Louboutin's, right?
天呐 我不记得
Oh, God, I don't remember
我当时穿了什么 怎么了
what I was wearing. Why?
因为我觉得
Just because I feel like
那双鞋全天穿都很适合
they're good day-to-night shoes,
所以我就想 你那晚穿了没有
so I was wondering if you were wearing them that night.
你穿了吗
Were you?
我们那晚见面了吗
Did we see each other that night?
我不知道
I don't know.
有吗
Did we?
好
Okay, so...
想象一下冬日仙境
think a winter wonderland.
白雪
Snow...
冰柱 还有银白色婚礼蛋糕
icicles, an all silver cake.
肯定特别闪耀
That's gonna be shiny.
所有的杂♥志♥都争先恐后
All the mags are already scrambling
想拿到新郎新娘首照了
to get the first pictures of the bride and groom.
我不确定要不要让狗仔队出现在婚礼上
Look, I don't even know if I want paparazzi at our wedding.
但如果我们给《美国周刊》独家授权
But if we give US Weekly an exclusive,
可能他们会在网站上
maybe they'll highlight
推荐我的歌♥呢
some of my music on their site.
就这一家杂♥志♥ 不会掉价的
It's just one magazine. I don't think that'll cheapen it.
劳拉 宝贝 不要责备自己
Look, Laura, bae, I don't want you to blame yourself.
这是我的错
It's my fault.
但你的事业可能不会按我们计划的起步了
But your career ain't gonna take off the way we wanted it to.
你不相信我了
You don't believe in me anymore.
我们做了很多努力 你我都是
Look, we worked hard, the both of us.
你唱了几首很赞的歌♥
You did a couple dope songs.
你为提安娜的巡回演出开场
You opened up for Tiana on tour...
但还没名声大噪
but it just hasn't popped yet.
你看
But look...
我们还是可以给《美国周刊》独家授权
we can still give US Weekly that exclusive.
别说了
Stop.
我的梦想是嫁给你
My dream is marrying you.
现在这对我来说就足够了
That's enough for me right now.
卡罗尔说得没错
Carol's story panned out.
塔里克2010年就不当警♥察♥了
Tariq quit the force in 2010.
为什么
Why?
不知道 文件保密
Don't know, files are sealed.
什么警务政策规定
Some kind of police policy.
连瑟斯提也没办法查到
Even Thirst couldn't open it up,
就是说
which means...
就是说他现在是联调局的人
Which means he's a fed now.
-错不了了 -但这就是问题的症结
- That's what it means. - Yeah, but this is the problem, now,
联调局为什么又来惹我呢
I mean, why would the feds want to rumble with me again,
尤其是洛珊·福特的闹剧发生之后
especially after that little fiasco with Roxanne Ford?
现在这小子塔里克
Now your boy, Tariq, I mean,
我不会再和他有交集
I ain't never hung with him,
但当年我们在一起的时候
but he was always respectful
他还挺客气的
back when we was grinding,
但是他和你妹妹 这实在是...
but him and your sister, that's...
没错 他为什么想和卡罗尔搞在一起呢
Exactly, why would he want to get mixed up with Carol?
卡罗尔有毒瘾 人尽皆知
Everybody know Carol's a crackhead...
而且她还有三个私生子
and she got three illegitimate kids.
这说不通啊
That don't make sense.
他们完全不搭调
They not slick.
也许瑟斯提对塔里克的调查结束了
Thirsty might be done investigating Tariq,
但是我不会罢手
but I'm not.
说到毒瘾
Speaking about crackheads,
你为什么带她出席金曲奖
why are you taking her to the ASAs?
我听说你本来要邀请我
Yeah, well, I heard you was gonna ask me
直到你发现我已有约
until you found out I had a date.
没事 我会带超模一起出席的
No, that's all right, I'm-a take a supermodel.
卢修斯 没人想和你这死胖子一起出席
Oh, Lucious, don't nobody want your fat ass.
我是该有肉的地方有肉
Yeah, I'm only fat where it counts.
嘴上说说而已
In the mouth.
-瞧瞧这是谁啊 -琦琦
- Well, well, well. ?- Cookie.
这不是塔里克·卡曾斯吧
If it isn't Tariq Cousins.
你还好吧 我吓到你了吗
You okay? Did I scare you?
不 很高兴见到你
No, no, good to see you.
别骗我
Eh, don't lie.
你就像是见了鬼一样
Look like you seen a ghost.
我可不像我妹妹这么好骗
I'm not as gullible as my sister.
顺带说一句 她不知道我来
Ooh, uh, FYI, she doesn't know I'm here.
卡罗尔总是迟到
Uh-huh. Carol, she always late.
没错
Yeah.
我记得你帮她摆脱过不少困境
I remember you bailing her out of a bunch of jams.
这就是家人
Yeah, family, that's what you do.
当然 你也抢走了她不少男朋友
Of course, you stole a bunch of her boyfriends, too,
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表