剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
♪I would tell you that I love you tonight♪
♪But I know that I've got time on my side♪
♪Where you going♪
♪Why you leaving so soon♪
♪Is there somewhere else that's better for you♪
不够稳
That's not balanced.
♪What is love♪
♪If you're not here with me♪
♪What is love if it's not guaranteed♪
♪What is love♪
♪If it just ups and lea♪
我需要你唱得跟明天就要死去一样
I need you to sing like you are going to die tomorrow.
好像这是你此生最后一曲
Like this is the last song you will ever sing.
明白了吗
You hear me?
用你的灵魂去唱
Show me your soul in this music.
再来
Hit it again.
♪I would tell you that I love you tonight♪
♪But I know that I've got time on my side♪
♪Where you going♪
♪Why you leaving so soon♪
♪Is there somewhere else that's better for you♪
♪What is love♪
♪If you're not here with me♪
♪What is love if it's not guaranteed♪
♪What is love♪
♪If it just loves♪
你没事吧 老大
You okay, boss man?
还不行
It's not there yet.
还不行吗
Still?
邦基 醒醒
Bunkie, wake up.
快给我滚起来
Wake your ass up!
回想一下一年前
Go back in your mind to a year ago.
你刚得知你弟弟被枪杀时
When you just found out your brother had been shot.
那是什么感觉
How did it feel?
你去辨认尸体的时候是什么感觉
How did it feel when you had to go and identify his body?
再来
Hit it again.
♪Is there somewhere else that's better for you♪
♪What is love♪
♪If you're not here with me♪
♪What is love if it's not guaranteed♪
♪What is love♪
♪If it just ups and leaves♪
♪What is love♪
♪What is love♪
♪If you're not really sure♪
♪What is love♪
♪If it just loves♪
亲爱的
Baby.
你这妞真是太坏了
You are a bad, bad girl.
我们去甲板看看我的儿子们吧
Now, let's go up on deck and see my sons.
给我来点虾吃
Somebody get me some shrimp!
帮我擦嘴巴
Will you wipe my face for me?
♪Empire state of mind♪
♪Let's go♪
♪Things are looking up♪
♪I'm ready for the night♪
♪I feel good, real good♪
♪Can't nobody hold me down♪
♪I'm gonna take advantage of♪
♪All these flashing lights♪
♪'Cause it's the best time♪
♪The best time for it♪
♪We can do it♪
♪All right now♪
♪Can't nobody♪
♪Tie me down♪
♪If you want it I got it♪
♪Tomorrow's not promised♪
♪So live inside the mo... ment♪
♪Oh, no♪
♪Tell me what are we waiting for♪
♪Tell me what are we waiting for♪
♪I wanna live inside the♪
看看他们
Look at 'em.
♪Moment♪
你的弟弟们又秀上了
Your brothers are showing off again.
♪Moment♪
他们就是这样 亲爱的
That's what they do, babe.
♪I wanna live inside the moment♪♪Yo, Ma♪
♪Yo, when I was five years old♪
♪I realized there was a road at the end♪
♪Pretty girls, cars and bank rolls♪
♪Gold and platinum plaques♪
哈基姆居然也在表演
Surprised Hakeem is performing now.
他通常只有爸爸在的时候才来劲
He likes to save it for when Dad's around.
我们去找爸爸吧
Let's go find Dad.
♪Gotta believe in yourself and gotta know your worth♪
♪I did it clean as a whistle stayed away from dirt♪
♪Ah, I told you I'mma get it♪
♪Everybody, they talkin' I dreamt about how I'm livin'♪
♪Reality was written♪
♪I put effort in my vision♪
♪That's why I hustle so hard♪
♪To be the best that ever did it♪
希望你准备好发表重大声明了
I hope you're ready to make your big announcement.
我们走吧
Here we go.
-贝基 -安妮卡
- Hey, Becky. - Hey, Anika.
-贝基 -这是你今天的行程
- And Becky. - Hey, these are for today.
-谢谢 -好
- Thanks. - Okay,
夹克衫线条的设计需要中午前敲定
the designs for the jacket line need approval by noon,
《今夜秀》想请你去唱...
and The Tonight Show wants you to sing for...
-不去 -好
- Pass. - Okay.
还有总统想...
Uh, the President wants...
不好意思
Excuse you.
我在这里呢
I'm back here.
今天别闹 贝基
Today is not the day, Becky.
好吗
Hear me?
你去看医生的情况一切都好吧
Everything go okay at the doctor?
挺好的 继续吧
Yeah, good. Come on.
好 总统要你参加
Okay. Well, the President is asking
招待中国客人的国宴
that you'll attend the China state dinner.
好 告诉奥巴马...
Okay, tell Barack that...
我去 但是之后几个月我不会再去了
yes, but this is the last one for the next few months.
还有这场新闻发布会结束后
And after this press conference,
你把我所有的会议会面都取消
I want you to cancel all my meetings.
所有的吗
All of them?
对 告诉我的儿子们在家里等我
Yes. And tell my sons to meet me at my house.
我九岁的时候开始在费城贩毒
I started selling drugs when I was nine years old in Philadelphia.
我那是为了谋生
I did it to feed myself.
但当我面对枪口时...
But it was the music...
是萦绕在我脑海中的音乐
that played in my head that kept me alive
让我活了下来
when I thought I was gonna get shot.
当我露宿街头时
And it was the melodies that...
是我梦中的旋律
I dreamt about that kept me warm
给了我温暖
while I was sleeping in the streets.
♪Lyrically, I'm on point♪
♪Flowing double joint♪
♪You just a little boy, you a boy♪
♪I'm a man, you should be playing♪
♪With your toys♪
音乐拯救了我
You see, music saved my life.
但时过境迁
Times have changed, though.
网络毁掉了音乐家赚钱的能力
The Internet has destroyed the musician's ability to make money,
因为我们的作品在网上可以免费下载
because our work is downloaded for free online.
而那些在贫民窟里长大的
And now it's impossible for the disenfranchised kids
弱势的孩子们
growing up in the projects
无法像我当年那样摆脱贫穷
to overcome poverty the way that I did.
我们要改变这一切
We are gonna change all of that.
我在此自豪地宣布
I am proud to announce
帝国娱乐公♥司♥已经正式提交申请
that Empire Entertainment has filed to become
在纽约证券交易所上市
a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange.
瑞塔 拿鹰嘴豆泥来了吗
Rita, did you bring the hummus?
大家好
Hey, y'all.
贾马尔 你那个朋友怎么样了
Jamal, how's that friend of yours?
挺好的 上周二你为什么没来一起吃饭
Good. Why you flake on dinner last Tuesday?
实在是太忙了
Schedule was crazy.
那你也该打个电♥话♥嘛
I mean, but you could've called or something.
我们都做好饭等着你 你也太无理了
Like, we cooked and everything. That's so rude.
我忘了
I forgot.
很高兴大家都来了
I'm glad you're all here.
把你的臭脚从我四万美金的桌子上拿下来
And get your big-ass feet off my $40,000 table!
我是用来吃饭的
I eat there!
我和你们大哥一直在努力
Your brother and I have been working hard
让帝国娱乐成为上市公♥司♥
to turn Empire into a publicly traded company.
上市的好处之一
Now part of us going public
就是能确保这公♥司♥会代代相传
means ensuring a legacy for this company,
可现在你们中根本没有一个人准备好
and right now it seems none of you are prepared
在我身后接手
to take over after I'm gone.
虽然那不是今天或明天就会发生的事
Now, it won't happen today, nor tomorrow...
但我会尽快开始培养接♥班♥人
but I will start grooming someone soon.
而且只会是你们三个中的一个
And it can only be one of you.
什么情况 这是要上演《李尔王》吗
What is this, we... we King Lear now?
随你怎么说 小鬼
Call it what you want, smart-ass,
但是接下来几个月...
but over the next several months...
等等 你这话什么意思
Wait, wait. What are you saying?
我们要竞争角逐公♥司♥未来的继承人吗
We're all in competition to be the future head of the company?
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表