剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
Drop that. Trust me.
-那不错 -该死
- That's dope. - ?Damn 'em.
你一直都很棒 琦琦
You always were good, Cookie.
我知道
I know.
好的
Okay...
给你听点别的
?Let me try your ears on something else.
-只是钢琴 -嗯 很好听
- Just piano. - Yeah. It's hot.
太厉害了 卢修斯
That's fire, Lucious.
我能听出里面的痛苦 激♥情♥
I mean, I can hear the pain, the passion...
你还真做出些成果来了
Yeah, you're doing some pretty decent work right there.
-真的吗 -也许吧
- You mean that? ?- Maybe.
说真的
?Seriously, that's
这可能是很长一段时间以来
probably some of the best work
你最棒的作品了
you've done in a long time.
那或许是一线希望
Maybe that's the silver lining.
说不定哈基姆帮了你个忙
Maybe Hakeem did you a favor.
我等不及要回礼了
I can't wait to return the favor.
贾马尔怎么样
So how's Jamal doing?
我得到了个坏消息
I got some bad news.
但并不意外
And not altogether surprising,
不过 还是坏消息
but, but, but bad nonetheless.
我本该预见到的 我本该想到的
I should've seen it coming, I should have been ahead of it.
我很抱歉 我非常抱歉
I'm sorry, I'm, I'm very sorry.
你还好吗 安德鲁
Are you okay, Andre?
我不好 不好
I'm not okay, no.
我不好 不好
I'm not okay. No.
等等 坏消息是什么
Hey, wait, wait. Wh... what's the bad news?
卡米拉削减了你MV的预算
Camilla cut the budget for your video.
减掉很多
She slashed it.
什么 她不能那样做
What?! She can't do that.
可以 她可以
Oh, yes, she can.
所有超出七十五万的经费
Any outlay over $750,000
都需要董事会的批准
is subject to board approval.
她控制了董事会
She controls the board...
不会太久
Well, not for long.
瑟斯提
Hey! Thirsty!
不 不
No, uh, uh... n...
-瑟斯提 -卢修斯 卢修斯
- Thirsty! - ?Lucious! Lucious.
你得耐心等哈基姆掌握咪♥咪♥足够多的把柄
You got to sit tight till Hakeem gets enough dirt on Mimi,
然后安德鲁才能回击
then Dre's ready to pounce.
安德鲁
Andre?
你没事吧 宝贝
You okay, babe?
没事
Yeah.
我有点担心你太快回来工作了
I'm a little worried you came back to work too soon.
不必担心 妈
You don't got to worry, mama.
我很好
I'm good.
疯子卡米拉不能继续控制帝国娱乐
Look, Crazy Camilla cannot stay in charge of Empire.
我真的觉得卢修斯应该
I really think that Lucious should just...
贝基 不要 相信我
Becky, no, trust me.
琦琦能管好哈基姆
Cookie put the fear of God in Hakeem.
一旦他拿到卡米拉承认
Soon as he gets Camilla on tape admitting
她和咪♥咪♥陷害卢修斯的录音带 我们就没事了
that she and Mimi set Lucious up, we gonna be fine.
贾马尔
Jamal...!
恭喜你被全美金曲奖提名
Congratulations on all your ASA noms, Boo.
谢谢
Aw, thank you so much.
不客气 你能在这上面签名吗
Absolutely. Will you please sign these?
好 没问题
Yeah, no doubt.
怎么用这个签
What is this about?
是我们助你走到了这个位置
See, we put you where you are,
为什么你决定
why did you decide to...
?你让团队失望?
?You let the team down?
?她让同志厌烦?
?She made the gays frown?
-我们该走了 我们走 快点 -等等
- Come on, we should go. Let's go. Come on. - Wait, wait...
?她惹了不该惹的人?
?She shamed the wrong crowd?
?她让那事消散?
?She make that thing go?
?翻转 跌落?
?Flip, flop?
?翻转然后跌落?
?Flip, flippity, flop?
?翻转 跌落?
?Flip, flop?
?翻转然后跌落?
?Flip, flippity, flop?
?翻转 跌落?
?Flip, flop?
?翻转然后跌落?
?Flip, flippity, flop?
?翻转 跌落?
?Flip, flop?
?翻转然后跌落?
?Flip, flippity, flop?
拜托
Come on, now!
那都不是他的歌♥ 笨蛋
That's not even his song, stupid.
我们走
Let's go.
贾米森 你真指望我相信
Jamieson, you really expected me to believe
你从没被发现 比如 跟别的女人耳语
that you've never been caught, I don't know, whispering,
或者牵女人的手
or holding hands with some d...
瞧瞧你和克里西·海恩德[女摇滚歌♥手]的照片
Look at the picture of you and Chrissie Hynde.
你是说你没和斯凯乱搞
Are you saying that you didn't hook up with Skye?
说实话 谁都管不着
I'm saying that it's nobody's business, honestly.
我不明白
I'm saying that I don't see
同志群体为什么仅凭绯闻和暗示
how the entire gay community can turn against me,
就与我为敌
based on gossip and innuendo.
抱歉 并非绯闻和暗示
I'm sorry, it's not gossip and innuendo,
而是你父亲
when it's your own father
到处宣扬这事 贾马尔
who's out there bragging about it, Jamal.
我父亲
My father?
卢修斯亲口告诉我
Lucious is the one that told me
你和斯凯在一起是一件好事
what a great thing it was that you and Skye got busy.
不仅仅对你 还有你的事业
Not just for you, but for your career.
他仍觉得同志的身份是负担
He still thinks that being gay is a liability.
贾米森 他故意这么做的
Jamieson, he did that on purpose.
说来听听
Explain.
我和我父亲被同时提名
My father and I are nominated against
竞争同一个奖项
each other for the same category.
他以前从没拿过全美金曲奖
He's never won an ASA award before.
他十分想拿奖
He wants it more than anything.
甚至去破坏我拿奖的可能
Even if it means sabotaging my chances.
难以置信他这么对我
I still can't believe he'd do that to me.
当首席执行官的女友感觉如何
So how do you like being a girlfriend of a CEO?
这是我的官方头衔吗
Is that my official title?
我们前几天晚上已经确认了
We made it official the other night.
至少我是这么想的
At least that's what I thought.
我也是
Me, too.
看看这景色
Check out the view.
哈基姆 我今天见了你嫂子
Hakeem, I met with your sister-in-law today.
我准备聘用她 只要...
I'm prepared to hire her, so long as...
这哪位
Who's this?
劳拉·卡洛斯 幻影三姐妹之一
Laura Calleros, my singer in Mirage á Trois,
这是卡米拉·马克斯
meet Camilla Marks.
马克斯·怀特曼
Marks-Whiteman.
卡米拉·马克斯·怀特曼
Camilla Marks-Whiteman,
帝国娱乐董事长的妻子
wife of the Chairman of the Board of Empire.
劳拉来这里
See, Laura, she's here,
是为了参加楼下艺人开♥发♥部的大会
'cause she got a huge meeting with A&R downstairs.
你得下楼了
And matter of fact, you should go downstairs,
不然会迟到
so you won't be late.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
去吧
You got this.
怎么了
What's up?
我没跟你说跟她分手吗
Didn't I tell you to get rid of her?
不行 她是帝国娱乐很重要的部分
I can't, she's a big part of Empire.
她很可悲地爱上了你
She's pathetically in love with you.
那又如何 你结婚了 你想让我怎样
So, you married-- what do you want from me?
要我做你的备胎吗
What am I supposed to be, a side piece or something?
我亲爱的妻子早晚会死掉
It's only a matter of time before my dear wife passes.
我没提过她要将帝国娱乐的股份留给我吗
And did I mention she's going to leave her Empire shares to me?
我一直在想 你和我
And I've always imagined you and I,
要么解散这家公♥司♥ 要么另立门户
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表