剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
-好的 -把这里做成金色
- Yes, sir. - Make these gold right here.
今天不许迟到
Be on time today.
明白
Yes, sir.
让我和我哥聊几句
Look y'all, let me talk to my brother.
请你们回避好吗
Man, get out of here, please?
当然
Sure.
出去吧
Just go.
如果我们除掉卡米拉
If we get rid of Camilla...
谁来继承帝国娱乐
who gets Empire?
我不知道 兄弟 不过
I don't know, man, but...
董事会除掉了卢修斯 闹得很不愉快
look, the board got rid of Lucious and it got nasty,
他们不会让他复职的
so it's not like they're going to reinstate him.
是的 但也没人觉得应该由我继承
Yeah, but nobody thinks I should have it.
在乎别人干吗
Who cares?
我现在就认为 你有这个天赋
I'm looking at your right now, and you're a natural.
但是这个位置不好坐
You know, but it's not going to be easy.
鉴于你之前的所为
You know, with everything that you did.
你得向家里人证明自己
You got to really prove yourself to the rest of the family.
我会的
I will.
瞧好吧
Watch me.
宝贝
So babe...
对不起 最近总让你不开心
I'm sorry for being a little extra.
我还不太习惯坐这个位置
I'm not used to this type of stuff.
要想的事情太多了
Just got a lot on my mind right now.
但这是你一直的夙愿
But it's what you always wanted.
是的 说实话
It is, but I'm going to be honest,
如果没有你 我坐不到这个位置
I couldn't be in this position without you.
你和我们全家为敌
You took on my family.
你除掉了卢修斯
You took out Lucious.
这些都是为了我
And you did it all for me.
你是我的皇后
You're my queen.
?回到起点?
?Right back where I started...?
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - ?Cheers.
过来
Come here.
我还是不是你的女王
Am I still your mama?
你永远都是我的女王
You'll always be my mama.
过来 宝贝
Yep, come on, baby.
为什么你能让我为你如此痴狂
So why you make me so crazy?
我知道
Mmm, I know.
这周末不能见你了
I can't see you this weekend.
要见咪♥咪♥
Mimi.
她不是病了吗
I thought she was sick.
还没病入膏肓
Not sick enough.
真抱歉 太煞风景了
I'm sorry, is that awful?
为什么不和她坦白我们的事
Why won't you just come clean to her about me and you?
活得真实一点吧
Just be real.
她的占有欲非常强 亲爱的
She's so possessive, darling.
我们会失去一切的
We'll lose everything --
帝国娱乐 安东尼与克利奥帕特拉
Empire, Antony and Cleopatra.
我费尽心机才得到这一切
I've worked very hard for this.
耐心一点
Try to be patient.
?逃脱 逃脱 逃脱 逃脱?
?Run, run, run, run?
?逃脱? ?仇恨 仇恨?
?Run? ?Hate, hate?
?仇恨 仇恨 仇恨?
?Hate, hate, hate...?
JD 看起来不错
JD, lookin' good.
塔克沙
Takesha.
-你好吗 哈基姆 -你好吗
- Yo, what up, Hakeem? - What's up?
兄弟
My man.
各位 我们的计划不够完美
Y'all, our plan was iffy.
咪♥咪♥太聪明了 想抓到她说漏嘴很难
Mimi's too sharp to get caught by us saying stuff,
所以我改变了策略
so I changed tactics.
如果办不妥 你♥爸♥不会放过你
Now look, I can't save you from your father
到时我也救不了你
if go around changing...
妈 别激动 听他说
Mom, it's cool; just wait.
有何高见 间谍大♥师♥
What's your plan, oh, grand master of espionage?
我录了一个视频 发到咪♥咪♥酒店那边了
I made a tape and sent it to Mimi's hotel.
什么样的视频
What kind of tape?
咪♥咪♥的保护欲超强 嫉妒心很重
Look, Mimi is overprotective and jealous,
所以我录了一段我跟卡米拉的情♥色♥视频
so I made a tape of me and Camilla doing the nasty.
这么说 你录了一段性♥爱♥视频 "雷杰"
So you, you made a sex tape, huh, Ray-jay?
雷杰与金·卡戴珊当年的性♥爱♥视频轰动一时
妈 她基本承认了
Mom, she basically admitted
她为了回到我身边而利用咪♥咪♥
that she was using her to get back with me.
她还说了些很恶毒的话
And she said some pretty rank things
比如希望咪♥咪♥赶紧死 所以我想咪♥咪♥
like she was hoping Mimi dies, so I figure Mimi...
咪♥咪♥抛掉了她手里所有的帝国娱乐股票
Mimi is dumping all of her Empire stock.
原因未明 但她在撤资
Now, I don't know why, but she's divesting.
你干什么 小安
What are you doing, Dre?
联♥系♥经纪人
I'm calling the estate brokers.
在合法拥有的前提下尽量买♥♥进
Tell them to buy up as many shares as we can legally own.
我们下手要快 弟弟
We need to move fast, brother.
好样的 哈基姆
Damn, Hakeem.
你做到了
You did it.
我们自♥由♥了
We're free.
你现在相信我了吧 妈
So now you believe in me, Ma?
儿子 你一直都相信你
Boy, I always believed in you.
我不是还跟你合伙开公♥司♥了吗
I made you my partner, didn't I?
你不相信我能掌管帝国娱乐
You don't believe that I can run Empire.
你把家人放在第一位
You put your family first--
这是走向正确道路的第一步
that's a step in the right direction.
全部买♥♥下
Buy it all.
我不管 全买♥♥了
I don't care. Buy it all.
抛掉其它的 全部用来买♥♥帝国娱乐
Drop everything, put it all in Empire.
那就用朗达的名义买♥♥
Well, then, buy it in Rhonda's name.
天
Man.
听着 我
Listen, I, I, uh...
我用我儿子的名字建了一个信托基金
I created a, a, a trust in my son's name.
用他的名字买♥♥吧
Just buy, buy it in his name.
好
Okay.
好
Good.
小安
Dre!
天呐
Oh, my God.
小安 小安
Dre! Dre!
没事了
It's okay.
不要
No.
小安 别这样 兄弟
Dre, come on, man...
你来楼下录音棚
Hey, man, come down to the studio.
我跟哈基姆为你准备了一首歌♥
Me and Hakeem got something for you to hear.
-来吧 我们去录音棚 -好
- Yeah, come on, let's go to the studio. ?Okay. - Yeah.
什么情况
What is this?
我跟哈基姆为你写了首歌♥
Well, um, Hakeem and I wrote you a song,
因为我们知道你这段时间很艰难
'cause we know that you're going through a seriously hard time,
我们只会唱歌♥安慰人 所以
and it's all that we know how to do, so...
你有我们相伴
we're here for you.
一切都会好起来的
It's going to be okay.
坐吧
Sit down.
?有时 祈祷不易?
?Sometimes it's hard to pray?
?有时 感恩很难?
?Sometimes, it's hard to stay grateful?
?肝肠寸断?
?It's painful?
?痛不欲生?
?Hurts so bad?
?有时 做人艰辛?
?Sometimes it's hard to be?
?难以坚持?
?It's hard to keep going?
?却锲而不舍?
?But we keep holding?
?憧憬可能的美好?
?On to what could have been?
?历经磨难?
?But we'll get by?
?就会见曙光?
?We'll see the light?
?清晨来临 一切将美好如初?
?In the morning, it's going to be all right?
?命运?
?Circumstance?
?冥冥中自有安排?
?Is in the plan?
?即便心生疑惑?
?Even if we don't fully understand?
?为何好人?
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表