剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
猜猜谁来了
Guess who showed up.
-谁啊 -劳拉啊 兄弟
- Who? - It's Laura, bro.
?我只吃御膳小灶?
?I got that cook up from the kitchen, man?
?我只吃御膳小灶?
?I got that cook up from the kitchen, man?
?我从?
?I got that...?
劳拉 你到这儿来干吗
Laura, what you doing here?
记得你和你那些损友
Remember that stupid app you and your high-ass friends
研发的那个软件吗
have been working on?
通知粉丝即兴演出那个
The one that lets your fans know about the pop-up shows?
你忘关了
Well, you left it on.
你在图片分享网上火了
You're all over Instagram,
现在上百万个黑子发消息把我淹没了
and now a million trolls are blowing me up.
宝贝 听我说
Babe, listen,
我以为我一无所有了
I thought I lost everything.
如果你受了打击 也应该来找我
If you take an "L", You're supposed to come to me,
而不是找这种妖艳贱♥货♥
not this thirst trap.
你说啥
Excuse you?
我以为你和其他人一样都离我而去了
Look, I thought that you had bailed on me like everybody else.
哈基姆 我们订婚了
Hakeem, we're engaged.
只要你对我是认真的
As long as you keep it real with me,
无论你失去什么 我都会陪着你
I'm here for you, regardless what you lose.
你不在乎我不是首席行政官了吗
You don't care I'm not CEO?
我不是因为这个才和你在一起的
No, that's not why I'm with you.
你不在乎我没拿到年度最佳说唱歌♥手提名
You don't care I'm not up for Rapper of the Year?
-不 -你不在乎我搞大了安妮卡的肚子
- ?No. - You don't care I got Anika pregnant.
?我抽出一张钞票?
?I got that paper from the paper bands...?
你说什么
What?
我们在一起之前安妮卡怀孕了
Anika got pregnant before we got together.
?我有顾客在盼着我?
?I got some customers -- they waitin' on me?
?我有顾客在盼着我?
?I got some customers-- they waitin' on me?
?我有美女侍奉着我?
?I got some chicks-- they be waitin' on me?
?有些黑粉等着我?
?I got some haters-- they be waitin' on me?
?我从不准时 他们都得等我?
? I'm never on time so they're waitin' on me.?
哥 给我来点咖啡
Bro, let me get some coffee.
你闻起来像脱衣舞娘的屁♥股♥一样糟糕
You smell like stripper ass.
脱衣舞娘的屁♥股♥很好闻
Stripper ass smells good.
吃了它们
Take them.
喝香槟宿醉是最难受的 老弟
Champagne hangovers are the worst, man.
你需要好好清醒一下
You need to get your head straight
然后才能帮妈妈举办她的活动
so we can help Mom pull off her event.
你为什么老提妈妈全美金曲奖的事
Why do you keep trying to talk to me about Mom's ASA thing?
尤其是我女朋友才刚毁了我们的婚约
When my girl just broke up our engagement.
她真的悔婚了吗
Did she actually break it off, though?
她真的说了那几个字吗
Did she actually say it's over?
她在脱衣舞俱乐部抽了我一耳光
She slapped me at the strip club.
我就不懂了 每次我什么都做好的时候
I don't get it, every time I do everything right,
事情总要悲剧
everything go wrong.
你觉得你什么都做好了
You think you did everything right?
哥 你要想现在教育我 还是省省吧
Bro, if you're trying to lecture me right now, don't.
你不明白这是什么感觉
You don't know what it's like.
我现在有孩子了
I got this kid coming.
对 你是过得挺苦的 哈基姆
Yeah, you got it pretty rough, Hakeem.
-意思我过得很容易是吧 -小安 你知
- I guess I just had it easy, man. - ?Dre, you know...
不不不 让我们好好疼爱小♥弟♥弟♥
No, no, no, let's just baby the baby boy, okay?
虽然我失去了自己的孩子
You know, I mean, I lost my kid, right?
但我们还是先关爱哈基姆
But let's just pamper Hakeem, again.
哥 我不是这个意思
Bro, that's not what I'm trying to say.
只是我现在生活处处不如意
It's just right now I just suck at every point of life.
他真的挺惨的
He really does.
真心的
Seriously.
不好意思
?I'm sorry.
我想最近发生的这些事
I guess in your own ass-backwards way,
对你来说也真是够不如意的
you had a sort of impressive run.
是的
Mm-hmm.
真的 弟 你是个不羁的首席执行官
That's true, man, you was a wild CEO,
但你的确做了实事
but you were making moves.
是啊 比尔盖茨和DMX的混合体
Yeah, a mash-up between DMX and Bill Gates.
DMX 美国说唱歌♥手
妈需要我们 兄弟们
Mom needs us, guys.
全美金曲奖对她很重要
All right, ASAs are important to her,
对我来说 这就足够让我帮忙了
and that's enough to make me want to help.
小安 我还是觉得很奇怪
Dre, this is weird to me, though.
居然是你要帮卢修斯办躁郁症的活动
You, of all people, doing a bipolar event for Lucious.
这不是为了他 是为了妈妈
It's not for him, it's for Mom.
我现在觉得他们两个没什么区别了
I'm starting to feel like that's the same thing these days.
等等 你是说妈妈又爱上卢修斯了
Wait, are you saying Mom is falling for Lucious?
绝对不行
Hell no.
我才不想金刚和哥斯拉重修旧好呢
I ain't getting King Kong and Godzilla back together.
换个角度想 哈基姆
Look at it like this, Hakeem,
如果你觉得你能有追回劳拉的机会
if you think that you deserve a shot at getting Laura back,
难道卢修斯就没追回琦琦的机会吗
shouldn't,-shouldn't Lucious get a shot at getting Cookie back?
而且贾马尔 从还穿着尿布时
And Jamal, you know, you-you wanted an ASA
你就想要全美金曲奖了
since you were in diapers.
你会任由卢修斯把你打败吗
You gonna let Lucious knock you off your game?
无所谓了 小安
Whatever, Dre.
你知道爸爸曾经
You know there was a time when Dad
管你叫娘炮
would have called you a sissy,
然后你就跑去卡罗尔阿姨那里哭诉
and you would have gone running and crying to Aunt Carol.
我觉得你现在不再是那样的了
I don't think that's who you are anymore.
看看这儿
Look at this,
妈妈和安德鲁让我来搞定卢修斯和这活动
Mom and Andre got me ho'in Lucious and this charity.
一如既往
As usual.
有些事情永远不变
Some things never change.
嗨 贝基
Hey, Becky.
-迈克尔 -贾马尔
- Hey, Michael. ?- Jamal.
我 我为活动承包人工作
I, uh, I work for the event caterer.
但是如果这样不合适的话
But, I mean, if that's not cool or...
没 没事
Nah, nah, nah, it's cool.
这是场不错的活动
It's-it's a good gig.
不想让你错过
Wouldn't want you to lose out.
-所以我们要讨论下这整个单 -贝基
- So, are we going to discuss this whole Chase One thing? - ?Becky.
因为我从来没有
'Cause I never got...
好吧 等会儿见 迈克尔
Okay. I'll see you later, Michael.
等会见 贝基
See you, Becky.
我看了你前几天的新闻发布会
I saw a clip of that press event you did a couple of nights ago.
看起来卢修斯已经准备好
Lucious looked like he was getting ready
推你下台了
to punch your lights out.
这太扭曲了 那些权术真的挺无聊的
It's so twisted, and all the politics, got me wanting to snap.
我等会能休息 我们可以聊聊
Um, I have a break in a couple minutes, if you want to talk.
-你不想也没关系 -我想
- But if you don't, it's fine. - I want to.
迈克尔
Michael.
?我不想要...?
?I don't want much...?
看看这地方
Look at this place.
从我们遇见的那晚开始
It hasn't changed one bit,
丝毫未变
since that night we met.
我记得那晚
I remember that night.
那是我第一个真正的演出
It's one of my first, like, real performances.
-你却没告诉任何一个家人 -当然没有
- And you didn't tell anyone in your family. - Hell no.
看看他们 我想念这种演出了
I mean, look at them. I miss that, man.
你看 他们不会考虑
You see how they're not concerned
那些商业演出的限制
with show business politics?
只是真心做音乐
It's just about real music.
他们不在意这是体育场还是咖啡屋
And they don't care whether this was a stadium or a coffeehouse.
没地方的话他们在路边也能唱歌♥
They'd probably sing on the street if they had to.
贾马尔·里昂大驾光临
Jamal Lyon is in the house.
你为什么不上来唱一首呢
Why don't you come up here and join us?
快过来
Come sit in.
我爱你们
Nah, man, I love y'all.
我看你们表演就好
I'm gonna... I'ma just watch.
随便你
It's all good.
?迷失在人群中?
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表