剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
咪♥咪♥ 贾格·洛奇在双方同意条款之后
Mimi, Jago Locke jacked up the price after we already
抬高了价格
agreed to terms.
现在 帝国娱乐将不得不将部分资产变现
Now, Empire would have to liquidate assets.
不 让贾格变现他自己的资产
No. Let Jago liquidate his own damn assets.
还有个更好的方法 我们直接变掉他的小命
Or better yet, why don't we liquidate his brain stem?
然后让联调局再突击搜查一次吗
And have the feds raid again?
为什么你就不能争取胜利呢
Why can't you go for the win?
我不知道你以为自己在跟谁说话
I don't know who you think you talking to,
-但是小心你跟我说话的语气 -爸
- but watch your tone with me. - Pop.
你不把这事搞定 我没法处理我的生活
I can't deal with my life until you get this done.
你要么想出更好的办法 要么赶紧完成合并
So you come with something better, or let's close this.
这样对待我们最大的投资商非常危险 爸
That is a dangerous way to come at our biggest investor, pop.
这是生意 不是说唱对决
This is business, it is not a rap battle.
对我来说都一样
Oh, it's all the same to me,
只要最后我能赢
as long as I win in the end of it.
所以你想要羞辱哈基姆吗
That's why you want to humiliate Hakeem?
这样你就能赢到最后了
So you can win in the end?
所以你想要控制我们 而不是教导我们
That's why you want to control all of us? Not to teach us?
而不是让我们成为更好的人
Not to make us better men?
只为了你最后能赢吗
But just so you can win in the end?
我想过去的经历已经证明了
Well, I think history has shown
在我的控制下 你才是一个更好的人
you're a much better man under my control.
事实上 你还是赶紧给瑟斯提打电♥话♥
As a matter of fact, why don't you
让他挖出点贾格·洛奇的赃事
get Thirsty on the line and tell him to dig up some dirt
好让我也能控制他
on Jago Locke so I can have him under my control as well.
这样如何
How about that?
?我内心坚定?
?I get up with my mind?
?努力追求?
?Stay on the grind?
?一切都将为我所有?
?Everything will be mine?
?包括你?
?Including you...?
唱出来
You better sing!
?着眼胜利?
?Eyes on the prize?
?会让你知道?
?Gonna make you realize?
?我目标远大?
?My goal is the sky?
?这才是我?
?It's what I do?
太棒了 太棒了
Yes, yes!
你的曲调太棒了 宝贝
Your keys are shining, baby.
我觉得超赞 妈 我喜欢和你合作
I think it's perfect, mom. I love working with you.
我知道
Yeah, I know you do,
因为你能体会到真情实感
'cause you can feel when it's real.
你早晚会跟我们回家的
It's only a matter of time before you come on back home with us.
妈 如果爸知道我们在一起合作
Mom, dad would kill us if he knew that we were
他会杀了我们的 他可能会叫停这整件事
working together; he'd probably shut the whole thing down.
你知道我们在一起能创造出佳作
You know what kind of magic we make together.
为什么要隐瞒呢
Why would you want to hide that?
因为这个合同太重要了
Because this deal is everything.
真的 成败在此一举
Like, literally, this is it.
我不能惹爸生气 把这事搅黄
I can't have dad get mad and messing the whole thing up,
你明白他要是知道了肯定会的
which you know he would.
贾马尔 你有筹码
Jamal, you have leverage.
告诉他真♥相♥
Tell him the truth.
管他的 让我告诉他真♥相♥吧
Hell, let me tell his ass the truth.
我知道你们对于这个弗蕾达·加茨小妞
I know y'all wondering about
攻击我的事都很好奇
this Freda Gatz chick coming at me.
怎么 你们都觉得我不能为自己做主吗
What, y'all don't think I'm my own man?
我父亲的那个跟屁虫
Y'all think that my father's little pet
能抢走我的姓吗
can take my last name?
不 我不会那样被打倒的
No, I ain't going down like that.
我告诉你们这些骗子和黑粉
I'm here to tell all you frauds and you haters
还有卢修斯·里昂
and Lucious Lyon, too,
为了我的姓氏 我要和弗蕾达·加茨斗歌♥
I'm-a battle Freda Gatz for my last name.
我要告诉全世界 谁才是真正的里昂
And I'm-a show the whole world who the real Lyon is.
-干得好 兄弟 -漂亮
- Yeah, boy! Ah! - Yes.
让他们看看
Show 'em, baby!
我可不是闹着玩的
I ain't playing.
-我可不是和那妞闹着玩的 -赞爆了
- I ain't playing with that chick. - Murder, murder!
我可不是闹着玩的
I'm not playing.
阳性
哈基姆 是我
Hey, Hakeem, it's me.
我给你打电♥话♥是因为...
I was just calling because, um...
我就是想跟你说件事
I just wanted to talk to you about something.
所以有时间回个电♥话♥吧
So just when you have a moment, give me a call back.
好了 拜拜
Okay, bye.
帝国娱乐对决里昂王朝
爆♥炸♥新闻
哈基姆与弗蕾达·加茨说唱斗歌♥
哈基姆·里昂对决弗蕾达·加茨
火热开战
每个博主都在热议这件事
Every single blogger is talking about it.
哈基姆对决弗蕾达·加茨
Hakeem versus Freda Gatz.
已经上热门话题榜了 瞧
I mean, it's trending right now. Look.
妈 你去哪儿了
Ma, where you been?
儿子 你怎么能
Boy, how in the hell
着了卢修斯的道 宣布要说唱斗歌♥呢
could you let Lucious sucker you into a rap battle?
小白脸就是这样告诉你的吗
That's what ol' boy told you,
卢修斯摆了我一道 引我去斗歌♥吗
that Lucious suckered me into a rap battle?
小哈 我不没想惹麻烦
Look, Keem, I'm not trying to start any problems.
哥们 谁允许你叫我小哈的
Hey, brah, i'm not sure that you should be calling me "Keem," dawg.
你已经拿下我妈了 很显然
You already got my mom turnt up, so you clearly
你已经在惹麻烦了
starting problems right now.
我们在努力筹备野餐会
We are trying to get this cookout going,
你却跑去宣告全世界
and you go and announce to the world
你要和弗蕾达·加茨对决吗
that you are battling Freda Gatz.
你知不知道如果她打败了你
Now, do you understand if she wrecks you,
我们还没出名就会名誉扫地了
we lose all cred before we even had any?
他跟你这么说的吗 她会打败我
That's what he told you? She gonna wreck me?
弗蕾达·加茨是只野兽
Freda Gatz is a animal.
我不是说
Now, I'm not taking anything
你没有天分 宝贝 但这不是你专长
away from your talent, baby, but that is not what you do.
听我说...
Look...
拉兹 我发誓 说点别的 哥们
Laz, I swear to god, man, say something else, dawg.
不要感情用事 儿子 因为...
Look, don't start getting emotional, boy, because
-我发誓 现在... -妈 别说了
- I swear, right... - ?Mom, stop!
是你在感情用事 不是我 我一直很清醒
You emotional, not me. I'm on point, like always.
我并不只是在社交媒体上亮个相
I'm not just popping on social media.
我已经登上热门话题榜第四位了
I'm number four in the top ten slots.
因为我
Because of me,
帝国娱乐走的每一步都是在帮里昂王朝做宣传
every move Empire makes promotes Lyon Dynasty.
所以其实是我摆了他们一道
So, really, I suckered them.
前提是你能赢
That's if you win.
第三 你凭什么插嘴
And thirdly, I don't even know why you talking.
他是合伙人吗
Is he a partner?
不是 你只是个该死的策划人 所以
No, you a punk-ass promoter, so go hand out some flyers
你还是出去发传♥单♥ 贴海报吧
and put them on them walls over there,
滚出这间屋子去
and get up out of here, man.
没事的 宝贝
It's okay, babe.
-这屋里有传♥单♥吗 -不要紧的
- Ain't no flyers under here? - It's all good.
你该滚出去了
Yeah, it's time to go, man.
-回头见 -好
- See you later. - Okay.
好了
All right.
哈基姆
Hakeem.
-你冷静 不要这样 -哈基姆 退后
- You got heart. Don't do this, man. - Hakeem, back off.
哈基姆 退后
Hakeem, back off.
住手 听着
Hey! Hey! Look!
不许碰我儿子
Don't you touch my son!
听到了吗 永远不许碰我儿子
Okay? Don't ever touch my son!
明白了吗
You get that?
你听着 如果你输了
Look, if you lose,
我们就成了帝国的手下败将
we become Empire's bitch.
而对于我们这种刚起步的公♥司♥来说
And for a start-up company like us--
看着我
Look at me--
一切就都完了 你明白吗
That's the end, you understand?
但是 妈 她想要夺走我的姓
But, Mom, she's trying to take my name.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表