剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
该如何打倒卢修斯了
to knock Lucious off his throne.
老天 妈
Oh, my good-- Ma.
别这样 到底怎么了
Come on, what is it?
我只是给你联♥系♥了一位
Well, it's just that I set you up with a certain...
高知名度的巨星饶舌歌♥手
high-profile celebrity superstar emcee
她的单曲刚刚打破了所有的记录
who just broke all kinds of records with her single
一天之内下载量高达两百三十万
by doing 2.3 million downloads in one day.
你说的不是跑跑史黛西吧
You did not get Stacee Run-Run.
真不敢相信
Get the hell up out of here.
琦琦
Hey! ?Cookie.
难以置信
I can't believe this.
不难
Oh, hell yeah, you can.
-你怎么样 -很好
- How you doing? - ?Good.
不管你相信与否
Believe it or not,
几年前我在布里克街的"微服私访"咖啡屋
couple years ago, I crept up in the Incognito Coffee House
正好看到你的演出
on Bleeker Street, and I caught your show.
那时我就知道 你一定会红透半边天
And I knew right then, yo' ass was gonna blow sky high.
谢谢你
Thank you so much.
-恭喜你 -谢谢
- Congratulations on everything. - Thank you.
等不及让他们进录音棚
I can't wait to get them into the studio.
-肯定很赞 -明天我们会设定好音乐
- It's gonna be sick. - We'll lay down the music
录制主歌♥
and record verses tomorrow.
史黛西想要自动调音[声音处理软件]
Stacee wants Auto-Tune.
-你没意见吧 -没意见
- You're good with that? - I'm good with that.
还有 史黛西来唱过门
Also, Stacee sings the bridge, and...
我全都没意见
I'm good with all of that.
我只想要宣传效果
I just want the promos.
在全美金曲奖公布之前
Well, I'm-a personally promote our song
每一次公开露面 我都会亲自宣传
on every public appearance I have leading up to the ASAs.
还有推特和照片分享网站
My Twitter and my 'grams.
她会抓住每一个机会
And she'll shout-out the Black and White album
-为《黑与白》专辑打气 -好棒
- every chance she gets. - Yes!
也许应该重新考虑歌♥曲的排序
Maybe we should rethink the sequence of the tracks,
明白我的意思吗
you know what I'm saying, like,
-这样我们的合作歌♥曲就能大放异彩 -好
- so that this can get the upfront shine. - Okay.
可以把与弗蕾达合作的歌♥移到第三和第七首
You know, maybe move Freda to three and seven.
我以为我们要删掉那些
I thought we killed that.
删掉什么
Killed what?
我想单独和他说两句
Uh, look, give us a second.
大家随便吃点东西
Help yourself to some snacks.
过来 我有话和你说
Come here, let me talk to you for a second.
-听着 -妈
- Uh, look... ?- Mom?
我刚刚才知道史黛西的合约里
I just found out that Stacee has
有一条独家经营权条款
an exclusivity clause in her contract, so...
你的专辑里不能与别的女说唱歌♥手合作
no other female rapper can be on your album.
妈 我不能就这样甩了弗蕾达
Ma, I can't just dump Freda.
不是我要你这么做 宝贝 是史黛西
It's not me, baby, it's Stacee.
紧张的人是你
Look, you're the one stressing
因为你想在全美金曲奖揭晓之前发行专辑
'cause you want to drop your album before the ASAS.
我只是想帮你
I'm just trying to help you.
与跑跑史黛西合作两首歌♥曲
Two tracks with Stacee Run-Run?
小子 这下卢修斯的奖也就"跑跑"了
Boy, you will give Lucious a run-run for his money.
儿子 跟你奶奶利亚·玛丽·沃克尔问好
Son, say hello to your grandmother, Leah Mary Walker.
我不知道该跟她说什么
I don't know what to say to her.
随你想说什么 别说太久
Whatever you got to say, say it quickly.
外面很冷
It's cold out here.
我妈妈有意思的地方在于
You know, the funny thing about my mama,
你永远不知道她会怎么回答你
you'd never know who was gonna answer back.
有些时候 她是个
Some days, it was this...
令人害怕 满口脏话的女人
terrifying and abusive woman.
但是 我对我妈妈记忆最深的是
But, hell, what I remember most about my mama
她能让太阳照亮午夜
was how she could make the sun come up at midnight.
朗达也说和我住在一起
Yeah, that's exactly how Rhonda describes
就是这个样子
what it's like to live with me.
您好 奶奶 我是安德鲁
Hi, Grandma. It's Andre.
我是您的大孙子
I'm-I'm your oldest grandson.
如果我能见到您该多好
I wish I could've met you.
利亚·玛丽·沃克尔
1947年3月15日至1979年1月11日
愿您得以安息
医学科学给我们带来了
Medical science has made things more hopeful
更多的希望
for people like us.
如果您还健在的话
If you were still here with us,
在这样好的时代
today you could stand a chance
您有可能成为
of being whoever you dreamed of being...
想要成为的人
on your good days.
但愿她也能认识你
Wish she could have met you, too, man.
真以你为荣 儿子
Really proud of you, son.
你每次说这句话都是有目的的
You know, whenever you say that, you have an agenda, so...
我是真心的
I mean it.
我现在有很多事
Yeah, there's a lot of things I'm trying
想要完成
to accomplish right now
我需要你的帮助 但是
that I could use your help with, but...
我不会做不利于我弟弟们的事
I'm not going against my brothers.
我没有让你违背你的基♥督♥教信仰
I'm not asking you to go against your Christian faith.
我知道你现在严于律己
I know you live by the straight and narrow.
难道不是吗
What, you don't?
我不
I'm not...
我不知道
I'm not sure.
我明白
Look, I understand.
崇敬上帝有什么用
You know, how can you worship some God
他让你的孩子死去 或是
that let your babies die, or...
允许战争饥荒的发生
war and hunger.
终有一日
Look, at the end of the day,
你要对自己有信心
you got to have faith in yourself.
只有你才能把自己从狮巢险境中解救出来
'Cause you the one that pulled you up out of the lion's den.
我知道你和你弟弟们
I know you and your brothers,
你们想要的和我一样
y'all all want the same thing I want,
就是让帝国娱乐变强大
and that's for our Empire to be great,
但是你知道我才是最适合的人选
but you know that I'm the best man for that.
我想让大家都变得更好
I want us all to try to be better.
做她的儿子
Being that woman's son...
给予了我许多天赋
gave me a whole lot of gifts, man.
但她同时也对我造成了很多伤害
But she also did a lot of damage to me.
可我知道你和我联手
But I know you and me working together,
我们可以修补很多伤害
man, we could fix a whole lot of that stuff.
怎么样 我们和好吗
So what do you say? We good?
到底为什么新时装发布被搁置
So exactly why is the new fashion line being delayed?
没有被搁置
It's not being delayed.
只是根据检测进一步改善而已
It's being refined based on testing, people.
不不 你不能这么说
No, no. You can't say that.
说得好像这些衣服的检测结果很差一样
That makes it sound like the clothes did bad on the test.
或者我应该说我爸为了捣乱而把它们偷走
Or I can say my dad stole them to sabotage me.
不 你也不能那么说
No, you will not say that either.
就说工厂出货有些延误
Just say there's been some minor factory delays
服装还是会在圣诞期间上市
and the line will still be in stores by Christmas.
不行不行 我刚说过了
Nah, nah, man. I just told you,
我需要宣布一些重大消息 令人刮目相看
I need something to announce to blow everybody away.
小安在哪
So where's Dre at?
他本该帮我准备介绍快流音乐的事
He's supposed to prep me with the Swiftstream thing.
安德鲁说软件出了点问题
Andre said there's been a hiccup with the app.
技术部正在解决
He has our tech team solving it,
但第一季的数据被弄乱了
but it messed with the first quarter numbers, so...
你不能提收益这事 我们还没有数据
you can't bring up profits because we don't have any yet.
让我爸有多远滚多远
Tell Dad to back the hell off.
行了 听我说
Okay, all right, hey.
能让我们单独谈五分钟吗
Can y'all give us five minutes, please?
谢谢 不好意思
Thank you, I'm sorry.
-休息十分钟 -行
- Ten minutes. - Okay.
我觉得这件事跟你♥爸♥没关系
Look, I doubt your father had anything to do with it.
你到底支持谁啊
Whose side are you on?
我谁也不支持 哈基姆
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表