剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
?We 'bout to blow?
真棒
Yes!
哈基姆·里昂
Hakeem Lyon.
你那样离开帝国娱乐可真是大胆
Bold move, the way you busted out of Empire like that.
你♥爸♥爸有什么看法吗
What did your pops have to say about it?
斯维 这你得问他了 哥们
Yo, Sway, you gonna have to ask him, brah.
你好
Yeah, hello?
好吧 稍等一下
A'ight, just give me a sec.
斯维打来找你的
Hey, I got Sway on the phone for you.
他现在正在直播 所以...
He's on air right now, so...
不用担心 把电♥话♥给我
No, give me the phone.
等等 爸爸
Wait, but, dad... Yo.
好兄弟斯维 你好啊
My man Sway, what's up?
我出来第一天你就拿到了独家采访啊
I guess you got the exclusive on my first day out, huh?
这算是给我的安慰 卢修斯
It's a consolation prize, Lucious.
你为什么不给我签《告密贱♥人♥》的独家
Why you didn't give me the exclusive on "Snitch Bitch"?
不不不 不是对你有意见
No, no, no, it ain't like that.
是他打赌赢了 宝贝
He won a bet, baby.
真糟糕 兄弟
Too bad, my man.
所以我和你儿子坐在一起
So I'm sitting with your son,
我们在谈论他如何追随阿兹丽娅·班克斯
and we're talking about how he's following the same footsteps
李尔·韦恩的步伐
as Azealia Banks and Lil Wayne
泄露了他专辑
by leaking his album.
我一直说那孩子还不够成熟
You know, I always said that boy got a lot of growing up to do.
我猜我是对的
I guess I was right, huh?
好吧 我回头联♥系♥你
All right, I'll catch you later.
哥们儿
Whoa, man.
听起来你♥爸♥似乎不怎么喜欢
It seem like your daddy don't sound too happy
看到你的专辑泄露
about you leaking your album.
你知道他为什么没有阻止我吗
You know why he ain't stop me? Why?
因为他当时在监狱里
'Cause he was in prison.
够狠 兄弟
Ooh, damn, bro.
这话够冷血啊
That's cold-blooded.
事实上 我会远远超过他
You know, fact is, I'm about to run circles around him.
据我所知
From what I heard,
里昂王朝里都是帝国以前的歌♥手
Lyon Dynasty is just former Empire artists.
你们有小维 有提安娜 还有你
I mean, y'all got v, you got Tiana, you got you,
可我们还没看到什么新人
but we ain't heard nothing new yet.
我手头还有个正在制♥作♥的女子组合
Well, I do got this girl group I'm producing right now.
叫做"幻影三姐妹"
Called Mirage á Trois.
"幻影三姐妹"
Mirage á Trois.
"幻影三姐妹" 斯维
Mirage á Trois, Sway.
是我亲手挑选出来的三个女孩
You know, it's three girls I handpicked.
都是拉丁裔 性感 迷人
They're Latina, they're sexy, they're cute.
帝国娱乐里可听不到这样的歌♥声
You know, you're not gonna hear a sound like this at Empire, so...
可以给《斯维清晨秀》一个独家采访吗
Well, you gonna bring that exclusive to Sway In The Morning?
这周就可以给你安排
You could bring 'em up this week.
这周
This week?
这周
This week.
不要 不要
No. No.
不要
No.
就这么说定了 斯维
Fo' sho' and some mo', Sway.
要的就是这份爽快 好兄弟哈基姆
That's what I'm talking about. My man Hakeem.
大家现在听到的是哈基姆·里昂
Hakeem Lyon, y'all.
你肯定安心了 贾马尔 卢修斯出来了
You must be relieved, Jamal, that Lucious is out.
我很激动 因为马上就能回录音棚去了
Yeah, I'm excited. I'm excited to get back in the studio.
我们正在讨论巡回演出
We're talking about a tour.
他给我找了一个很棒的制♥作♥人
He set me up with a really good producer.
是吗
Oh.
所以卢修斯并不是直接跟你合作
So Lucious isn't working with you.
我还以为他一出监狱
I just assumed as soon as he got out of prison,
你就会被他捧在手心呢
you'd be his top priority.
我是的
I am.
只是他刚出来 帝国娱乐需要他
But he just got out, so... Empire business.
爸为什么要叫我们过来 贾马尔
So why'd dad ask us here, Jamal?
所以他能把我们一起杀了
So he can kill us all together,
而不需要一个一个动手吗
instead of having to do it one at a time?
我们所有人过来的原因
Same reason why we're all here.
与敌人保持亲密
To keep our enemies close.
我觉得他其实只是想
I actually think that he just wants to
在回来的的第一个晚上见到家人
see his family on the first night back.
贾马尔说的没错
Jamal's actually right.
我希望你们能够一起吃喝享受一晚
I want you guys to eat, drink and be merry,
明天我们开战
for tomorrow, we war.
你为什么不吃
Why aren't you eating?
给我们下毒了吗
Did you poison us or something?
没有 那太没挑战性了
Nah, that'd be too easy.
我知道我只离开了几个月
I know I was only gone for a few months,
但这段时间让我能够
but it gave me a whole lot of time
仔细思考很多事情
to think about a whole lot of things.
比如我美好的家庭
Like my wonderful family
比如你们是如何联手试图毁掉我
and how y'all all banded together to try and destroy me.
爸爸 我告诉过您 我很抱歉
Dad, I told you, I'm sorry.
安德鲁 不要道歉
Andre, don't apologize.
我不觉得抱歉
I'm not sorry.
现在还没有 但你会的
Not yet, but you will be.
-除非... -除非什么
- Unless... - Unless what?
只要你解散掉你那小小的里昂王朝
You dismantle this little Lyon Dynasty you got.
我会原谅你所做的一切
And everything will be forgiven.
从被泄露的专辑
From the leaked album to
到恶意收♥购♥ 还有你的枕头
the hostile takeover... to your pillow.
那样你会忘掉所有这一切吗
So you're just gonna forget everything?
你和我 我们之间发生过很多事情
You and me, we done been through a whole lot.
但归根结底 我们是家人
But at the end of the day, we are family.
我希望我的家庭能完整
And I want my family together,
如果能有个完整的家 我能够放下一切
and if I can have that, I'll let go of everything else.
不 卢修斯
No, Lucious.
我怀疑上帝本人要想拯救你
I doubt if Jesus Christ himself could save you
都会烫到手
without burning his hands,
但我要救我的儿子们
but I'm gonna save my sons.
我要为他们
I'm gonna build something
创建美好未来
very nice for them.
所以 我根本不在乎你把帝国娱乐怎么样
So... I really don't care what you do with Empire.
你们三个到这步田地 是因为你们失败了
Three of y'all are here 'cause y'all failed.
败得很惨
Miserably.
我的前妻 前首席财务官
My ex-wife, my ex-CFO,
想当说唱歌♥手的和我断绝关系的儿子
my ex-son who wants to be a rap star,
与我的前未婚妻
working with my ex-wannabe-girl
以及曾经的艺人们一起工作
and with some of my ex-artists?
没有人怕你
Ain't nobody scared of you though.
我们现在在做一个新的项目 对吧
We working on a new project, right?
什么 你们在筹划的那个小女孩组合吗
What, that little girl group y'all cooking up?
-是啊 -你把宝全压到她们身上了吗
- Yep. - You gonna bet the whole farm on that?
你是不知道贝里·戈尔蒂和至上女声组合吗
Tell that to Berry Gordy and the Supremes.
至上女声组合 60年代美国女子组合
贝里·戈尔蒂 音乐制♥作♥人
他们巴不得是我
They wish they were me.
我给你们最后一个机会
I'm giving y'all one last chance,
因为你们是我的家人
because y'all are my family.
我知道你们没有我就吃不下去东西
I know y'all can't eat without me,
因为你们现在只剩下自尊了
'cause all y'all got is pride.
而那东西耐嚼而且难以下咽
And it's chewy and it's hard to swallow.
还是放弃吧
Let it go.
我不知道你被关起来的日子里
I don't know what happened to you
发生了什么事
when you were locked up,
但你可想错我了 老家伙
but you got me twisted, O.G.
我总会吃东西
I'm always gonna eat.
只是不会和你一起
Just not with you.
老天...
Oh, my...
?小小女老板?
?Miss boss lady?
?跟老板一样 一样 一样?
?Like a boss, boss, boss, boss, boss, boss, boss?
?跟老板一样 一样?
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表