剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
this is really big.
这将会改变你的人生
It's gonna change your life.
你对我的人生一无所知
You don't know nothing about my life.
你是哪里人
Where you from?
纽约布鲁克林最贫穷地区之一
-布朗斯维尔的吗 -那又怎样
- Brownsville? - So?
布朗斯维尔区的供穷♥人♥居住的公屋之一
我是在蒂尔登公屋长大
So, I grew up in Tilden Houses.
卢修斯给了我离开那里的机会 我抓住了
Lucious gave me a shot to get out, and I took it.
当卢修斯·里昂相信你的时候
When Lucious Lyon believes in you....
那他怎么不来
So why he ain't here then?
这上面一半的字我都不认识
Man, I can't even read half these words.
他在耍你 姐们
He playing you, sis.
我们没有
We are not.
都是屁话
This some bull, man.
卢修斯·里昂不会签我 帮我离开贫民区的
Lucious Lyon ain't coming to sign my ass outta no ghetto.
反正我爸爸也叫我别相信他
My daddy told me don't trust him anyway.
我们走吧
Let's get it, yo.
看到刚走出去的这个小贱♥人♥了吧
You see her evil little ass that just walked up out of here?
我爸爸说在音乐上 她是他的一切
My dad says musically she's his everything.
那我算什么
The hell's that supposed to leave me?
?如果你真的渴望 就必须努力争取?
?If you really want it that bad, you go on and get it?
?可能我要永远唱这首歌♥?
?So I prolly sing this song forever?
?我从小就干这行 却从未?
?Since a youngin, I've been on, but never?
?大放异彩 故意压我一头?
?Had the time to shine, manipulated my grind?
?告诉敌人我会继续 正如我的做事方式?
?Told these haters I would do it, like how I move it?
?喜欢专注 喜欢我的追求方式?
?They love the focus and love the way I pursue it?
?必须做我自己?
?Had to do my own thing?
看到没
See that?
你怎么能让她走呢
How could you let her go?
她是唱得很棒 但她没给我选择余地
All right, look, she's dope, but I didn't have a choice.
换做是小哈 就能签下她
Keem would've signed her.
我发誓 小贾 别让我后悔
I-I swear, Mal, don't make me regret
让你坐上这个位置
putting you in the position I did.
您让我坐上这个位置 因为我是个艺术家
You put me in this position because I'm an artist--
名副其实的艺术家 因为我的音乐
A real one-- because of my music.
您在牢里的时候 我一直在主持大局
And I held everything down when you were inside.
保持一切正常运转 什么怨言都没有
I kept everything afloat. I didn't say anything.
您现在却因为我没签下某个一脸婊♥子♥相的妞
Now you gonna jump down my throat
就对我大发雷霆
because I couldn't sign some random hood rat.
一脸婊♥子♥相
"Hood rat"?
我本想用那个婊相妞复兴整个一个唱片公♥司♥
I was gonna revive an entire label off of that hood rat.
您又没和我说 哪一个
Yeah, well, you didn't tell me that. Which one?
贫民人生唱片公♥司♥
Gutter Life Records.
那家公♥司♥已经倒闭了
It's a defunct label,
但是他们有我一直在寻找那种原声态的味道
but they got that raw sound that I've been looking for.
他们想把卢修斯·里昂逼去贫民窟吗
They wanted to take Lucious Lyon to the gutter?
那我就告诉他们街头艺人是什么样的
Well, I'm gonna show them what the streets is about.
卢修斯 我查到那女孩在哪了
Lucious, I know where the girl's at.
做为律师 我建议你不要去
I mean, as counselor, I would advise you not to go,
但反正你也还是会去
but you gonna do what you want to do anyway.
就在杜蒙特大道上的一个破公园里
It's that raggedy-ass park off Dumont Avenue.
看到没 公♥司♥就该这样运作
See? That's how we get things done around here.
儿子 如果你应付不了街头艺人
Look, son, I mean, if you can't handle the streets,
没关系 只要加把劲把你弟弟弄回来就行了
it's okay, just work harder at getting your brother back.
应付不了街头艺人 知道吗
Can't handle these streets. You know what?
您为了哈基姆和弗蕾达·加茨
With you sweating me over Hakeem
还有其他您想要的人而在这里冲我发火
and Freda Gatz and whoever else you want,
您忘记了我作为您的艺人兼儿子
you're forgetting what I need,
都需要什么
both as your artist and your son.
爸爸 随你怎么说琦琦
Dad, say what you want about Cookie,
但当我需要她时 她总会在我身边
but she was always there when I needed her.
儿子 你希望我把注意力放在你身上吗
Look, son, you want some attention from me?
那就完成我交给你的任务 好吗
Accomplish what I set out for you to accomplish, okay?
我们走
Come on, man.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
那五个工作机会都落空了
Those five job offers never happened?
膝盖跪疼了吗 润滑剂用光了吗
Are your knees sore? Did you run out of lubricant?
我知道 我知道
I get it, I get it.
你是最厉害的贱♥人♥
You are the baddest bitch ever.
比那些舍皮组成你衣柜的
You are badder than all the animals
所有动物都厉害 行了吧
whose prints populate your wardrobe, okay?
你想干什么
Girl, what do you want?
卢修斯
Lucious.
他以为我还在这工作
He still thinks I work here.
至少我今早见他时 他是这么说的
At least that's what he said when I met him this morning.
你和卢修斯谈过了
Oh, you spoke to Lucious?
他联♥系♥我说有个提议
He reached out to me about a proposition.
我失业了 所以我想
I'm unemployed, so I figured,
为什么不去一趟呢
why not?
是啊 可卢修斯被禁止进入帝国娱乐公♥司♥
Yeah, but Lucious is not allowed at Empire,
所以
so...
你是去他家见他的吗
did you meet him at his house?
我是去拉维提科斯见他的
I met him at Laviticus,
他要在那办一个非常华丽
where he is throwing a very snazzy,
非常盛大的派对来为他自己庆贺
very large party in honor of himself.
当然了
Of course he is.
他和你说什么了 让你摇首摆尾地
But what did he tell you to make you slither your ass
回到这地方呢
all the way back to the ghetto?
他想要你的音乐 琦琦
He wants your music, Cookie.
他想要一切
He wants everything.
哈基姆录制的每一首歌♥
Every track that Hakeem has done.
提安娜 幻影三姐妹和小维
Tiana, Mirage à Trois, V.
这是"劫歌♥"的老把戏
Yeah, yeah, it's an old trick called "Jack your track."
拿走我的音乐 改几个音
He takes my music, changes a couple of notes,
再发布 这样我就拿他没辙
puts it out so that I can't do anything with it.
说到把戏 你为什么告诉我这些
Speaking of tricks, why are you telling me this?
听着
Look.
我知道这话说出来不光彩
I understand how ugly this sounds,
但对我来说 伤害卢修斯非常重要
but it is very important to me to hurt Lucious.
我需要这么做
I need it.
所以我希望也许你能...
So I was hoping that maybe you might...
如果我
If I...
当我没说
All right.
安妮卡
Anika.
再跟我说说卢修斯
Tell me more about this party
今晚给自己办的这个派对
Lucious is throwing himself tonight.
?毋庸置疑?
?Ooh, no doubt about it?
?世界先生?
?Mr. Worldwide?
?毋庸置疑?
?Ooh, no doubt about it?
?现场直播?
?Reporting live?
?帝国娱乐的贾马尔 让他们看看?
?From the Empire, Jamal, let's show 'em?
?如何挣脱枷锁 走出温室?
?How to get off the chain, off the glass?
?扭转乾坤 突破限制 来吧?
?Off the flip, off the rip, let's ride?
?只想疯狂派对?
?All we want is a party?
?一起不醉不归?
?Have some shots with somebody?
?音乐不停 震耳欲聋?
?Take the music and turn it all the way up?
?如果你来派对?
?If you came here to party?
?那就毋庸置疑?
?And ain't no doubt about it?
?说你毋庸置疑?
?Say no doubt about it?
?说你毋庸置疑?
?Say ain't no doubt about it?
?毋庸置疑 毋庸置疑?
?No, no, no, no, no, no doubt about it?
?毋庸置疑?
?Ain't no doubt about it?
?那就毋庸置疑?
?Ooh, there ain't no doubt about it?
?疯狂派对 疯狂派对?
?Goin' to the party, goin' to the party?
?他们会看到谁 会看到谁?
?Who they gonna see, who they gonna see?
?皮普保罗和你们的贾马尔?
?It's P-I-T and your boy Jamal?
?我们共聚于此 一起唱?
?Here we are in the heezy, everybody say?
?太 嗨 了?
?Hey, oh, all right?
?一起唱 太 嗨 了?
?Everybody say, hey, oh, all right?
?如果不进舞池?
?Baby, if you ain't on the dance floor?
?那你何必过来?
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表