剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
Fantastic Negrito.
恭喜你们俩
Congratulations, you two.
我们刚听说今晚为躁郁症联盟
We just heard you've raised a record
筹得的善款刷新了记录
amount of money tonight for NABD.
琦琦 你提出的设想
And, Cookie, that vision you laid out
里昂一家
of the Lyon family presenting
将在金曲奖上同台演出 太有才了
and performing at the ASAs... Oh, genius.
-谢谢 -这样才能重新定位帝国娱乐
- Thank you. - It's just what we need to reposition Empire
让华尔街对这家公♥司♥重燃激♥情♥
and get Wall Street re-excited about the company.
-是 -所以我们才这么做
- Yes. ?- Well, that's exactly why we did it.
卢修斯
You know, Lucious,
董事会一直考虑从外面聘请首席执行官
the board had been looking at an outside candidate for CEO,
但我们现在一致认为
but we're now unanimous in our thinking
我们该...
that it should be...
在你们做决定之前 我只想说
Well, before you go any further, I just want to say,
这都多亏了琦琦·里昂
without the help of Cookie Lyon,
我的最爱
my number one,
才促成了这一切
this would not have been possible.
这也是我们想说的
That's just what we were getting to.
考虑到帝国娱乐是你们携手创立的
Considering the fact the two of you co-founded Empire
现在两人又配合得天衣无缝
and now continue to work together so well,
董事会想让你们成为联合首席执行官
the board would like you to come on as co-CEOs.
联合首席执行官
Co-CEO?
帝国娱乐将由你们二位
Control of Empire would be split down the middle,
共同管理
between the two of you.
这个这个这个提议非常好
Uh, that-that-that-that's a great proposition,
但我跟卢修斯
but I think, um, Lucious and I,
我们要再具体商量一下
we would have to discuss the details.
不 没什么好商量的
Nah, no, no, there's nothing to discuss.
我觉得这主意非常棒
I think it's a fantastic idea.
-很高兴你能这么想 -恭喜
- I'm so glad to hear you say that. ?- Congratulations.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
太棒了
That's wonderful.
保重
Take care.
-恭喜 -保重
- Congratulations. - Take care.
你真同意吗
You do?
我们俩终于能并肩作战
I mean, you and me finally working together,
双剑合璧
side by side.
夫复何求啊
I wouldn't have it any other way.
祝贺你 宝贝
Congratulations, baby.
谢谢
Thank you.
你有我呢
I got your back.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表