剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
好吧 听着
All right. Listen,
有个家伙
there's this guy
我们当年为他倒卖♥♥过毒品
that we used to move drugs for back in the day.
他这个人... 他非常危险
And he was... he was really dangerous.
有多危险
How dangerous?
首先 如果我对你和你的女儿
Now, first of all, I want to apologize
略有冒犯的话
if I overstepped some bounds
我向你表示道歉...
with you and your little girl, and...
她真的很有天赋
She's just really talented.
-是的 谢谢你 -她很特别
- Yeah, thanks a lot, man. - She's special,
所以我才想...
and that's why I think there's a...
帝国娱乐会有她的一席之地
a home for her at Empire.
如果你同意的话
With your blessing.
我们有个更严重的问题 卢修斯
We got a bigger problem here, Lucious.
你对我女儿施点小恩小惠是解决不了的
And you throwing my daughter a bone ain't gonna fix it.
琦琦是告密者
Cookie's a snitch.
她把我出♥卖♥♥♥给联调局 所以她才提前被释放
She rat me out to the feds. That's how she got out so early.
现在我们都知道我必须做点什么了吧
Now we both know I got to do something about that.
这是我和琦琦之间的事
This is between me and Cookie.
咱俩之间没问题
Me and you are cool.
除非你有别的想法
Unless you tell me something different.
我们没问题
Yeah, we good.
够冷血
Cold-blooded.
所以我一直都喜欢你
That's why I always liked you.
我也一直很喜欢你
Always I liked you, too.
但我爱琦琦 如果你要和她斗
But I love Cookie, and if you got war with her,
那就是与我为敌
then you got war with me.
你疯了
You are crazy.
比我以为的还要疯狂
Crazier than I thought.
杀了他
Kill him.
动作快点
Make it fast
动静小点
and quiet.
再见
Bye.
抱歉 我想你搞错了
I'm sorry, I think you're confused.
请坐
Now, please sit down.
你看 弗兰克 你总想着当一方老大
See, Frankie, you always wanted to run the streets.
但我想统治世界
But me, I wanted to rule the world.
比如迈克 因为无期徒刑
Like Mike-- now, he may never
他可能永远见不到他妈妈了
see his mama again 'cause he's serving life,
但他不用担心她的住房♥按揭
but he ain't got to worry about her mortgage,
因为我帮着搞定了
'cause I took care of that.
而巴巴 他的宝贝女儿病了
And Bamm-Bamm, his baby girl is sick.
在我统治的冰冷世界里 她需要帮助
And she gonna need some help in this cold-ass world that I rule.
盖伊 你是为什么来着
And, Guy, wh-what was it again, Guy?
只是为了音乐
Just the music, man.
没错
That's right.
他是个音乐家
He's a musician.
和你女儿弗蕾达一样
Just like Freda.
杀了他
Kill him.
动静闹大点 过程搞久点
Make it loud, and make it long.
对了 我还是会签下你女儿
And by the way, I'm-a sign your baby girl.
然后让她跪舔我
And then I'm-a slip her my bone.
再见了
Bye.
?权力??一场权力角逐?
?Power??for the power?
?权力??都是为了权力?
?Power??All for the power?
?权力?
?Power?
?权力?
?Power?
?只为权力的斗争?
?All for the power?
?帝国的权力?
?Power of the Empire?
我要封♥杀♥你的专辑 哈基姆
I'm gonna bury your album, Hakeem.
它将永不见天日
It's never gonna see the light of day.
你会这么对我
You'd do that to me?
帝国娱乐不会花数十万美元
Empire's not gonna spend hundreds of thousands of dollars
投资在想要搞垮我们的艺人身上
on a artist that would try to take us down.
这不是你扼杀这部专辑的原因
Nah, that's not why you killing it.
你不想让别人听到
You don't want anyone to hear it
因为你想做那个唯一
'cause you want to be the only one.
我一直都是唯一
I've always been the only one.
那只是你的想法
That's what you thought.
你知道我的专辑会比你卖♥♥得好
You know my album gonna sell more than yours.
不过没关系
But it's cool.
你说得对 哈基姆
You're right, Hakeem.
就是这个原因
That's the reason why.
我才应该称帝
I deserve to be the king!
结束了
It's over.
都结束了
It's all over.
安德鲁在哪儿
Where's Andre?
-妈妈 -卡罗尔在哪儿
- Hey, mom. - Where's Carol?
和孩子们在楼上的游戏室
Upstairs in the playroom with the kids.
你能解释一下到底发生了什么事吗
Can you please explain what the hell is going on here?
是...
It was, um...
一个陈年恩怨
It was an old beef.
对方是个很危险的人
With a very dangerous man.
他在监狱里就解决了这件事吗
He took care of it from prison?
是啊 你父亲真是畜生
Yeah, well, your father's a son of a bitch.
但他还是你们父亲
But he's still your father.
而我也还是你们母亲 永远别忘记
And I'm still your mother, don't you ever forget that.
出去
Get out.
你 你
You, you!
出去 安德鲁 出去
Out! Andre, out.
-朗达 出去 -贾马尔
- ?Rhonda, get out. - Jamal.
-马上出去 -你这么做不对
- Right now. ?- You trippin'.
-贾马尔 -从我父亲的房♥子里滚出去
- Jamal... ?- Get out of my father's house.
-你们全都背叛了他 -你父亲...
- You betrayed him, all of you. ?- Your father's...
我们不想再和你们有任何关系
And we don't want anything to do with it.
-我很乐意离开 -谢谢 再见
- I'll happily leave, okay? - Thank you. Bye.
来吧 宝贝 我们走
Come on, babe, let's go.
安德鲁 我会解决好这事的 宝贝
Andre, I'm gonna take care of this, baby.
-这都不是你的房♥子 -走吧 哈基姆
- It's not even your house. - Come on, Hakeem.
我来搞定 你先走
I got it. No, just go ahead.
贾马尔 听我说
Jamal, look.
我能弥补好这一切
I can fix this, baby.
你知道我可以的
You know I can.
我们可以再次成为一家人
Uh, look, we can be a family again.
出去
Get out.
你以为自己在和谁说话
Who you think you're talking to?
你够了 女士
You done now, lady.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表