剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
and the one before that was too tall.
别跟我笑 当我胡言乱语吗
Don't smirk at me like I don't know what I'm talking about.
卢修斯给你找了业界最顶尖的制♥作♥人
Lucious has been sending you the top producers in the game,
可你连...
and you are not even...
算了 不提了
Ooh! Forget it.
你干嘛不干脆给她打电♥话♥呢
Why don't you just call her, yo?
我不知道你说的"她"是谁
I don't know who "her" is.
"她"是琦琦 别装傻
"Her" is Cookie, and you know it.
只有她知道怎么伺候你这个刺头
She's the only one that knows how to deal with your moody ass.
我知道琦琦和卢修斯现在闹矛盾
I know that Cookie and Lucious got beef right now,
但那跟你无关
but that ain't got nothing to do with you.
别拿这当理由
Don't let that be the reason,
因为你需要她
'cause you need her.
更重要的是 她爱你
And more importantly, she loves you.
你找些人去她家
I want you to get some people over to her house,
把她带来
get her to me.
这...这是怎么回事
What the hell is... What is this?
看到你跟这卑鄙的罪犯在一起
Why am I not surprised to find you down here
我怎么一点都不吃惊呢
among the bottom-feeders and criminals?
我犯法了吗 没有
Have I broken any laws? No.
目前还没有 但天色尚早呢
Not yet, but the night is young.
福特小姐 这可是边缘骚扰行为
Miss Ford, this is borderline harassment
而且要我说有点太饥不择食了
and a bit desperate if you ask me.
你不用说话
Look, don't say another word.
不 我开始觉得
No, I'm starting to think
福特小姐对卢修斯有点意思呢
Miss Ford is a little sweet on Lucious.
不如你过来坐坐
Look, why don't you come by and, uh,
解决一下我们之间积累的这些小火花
we'll take care of all this tension we've been building up.
你的客户正游走在非常危险的边缘 律师
Your client is on very thin ice, counselor.
那我觉得你也一样
Then I imagine you are, too,
你不就站在他旁边吗
seeing as you're standing right next to him.
你们永远找不到弗农·特纳
You're never gonna find Vernon Turner.
我们把他藏得远远的
We've got him hidden far away.
那你还在这里干什么
Then why are you here?
看起来 他一定是不太合作
Apparently, he must not be cooperating.
你的案子陷入僵局了
Your case is stalled.
告诉你
I want you to know this.
只要这案子还没结
As long as this case is open,
我就有权利继续调查
I have a license to dig.
谋杀罪审判
A murder rap...
只是我给你准备的开胃菜
is only the beginning of what I have planned for you.
咱们走
Let's go.
等着瞧我给你安排的计划 福特小姐
Wait till you see what I got planned for you, Miss Ford.
你会喜欢的
You're gonna like it.
五 六 七 八
Five, six, seven, eight
走 走
and walk, walk.
动起来 打起精神
Walk! I need attitude!
她没跟上拍子
She off.
停 再来一次 你们想在这里吗
Stop. Do it again. Do you want to be here?!
能不能有点精神
More attitude, more attitude!
知道自己在干嘛吗
Do we know what we doing here?!
五 六 七 八
Five, six, seven, eight!
加油啊 姑娘们
Come on, let's go, ladies.
投入一点
Put your back into it.
抬腿抬腿 高一点
Up, up, ladies. Knees up.
这就对了 抬抬抬
Up! Yes, that's right, ladies. Up, up, up.
再高一点 波西娅 别捣乱
Higher! High... Porsha, stop with all of that!
确保你一直严格要求嘛
I'm just making sure you ain't going soft.
等等 有人落拍了
Well, wait! Somebody's off.
停停停 来20个
Stop. Stop. Drop, give me 20.
不是这种俯卧撑
No, not those push-ups.
膝盖离地 姑娘们
Knees up, ladies.
膝盖离地俯卧撑给我做起来
I want push-ups with your knees up!
你们是废物吗
You ain't no punk.
对 你们
Yes. Y'all...
你们动作不同步
Y-you're not in sync.
我不干了
I'm not doing this right now.
我是歌♥手 不是兵蛋子
I'm a singer. I'm not a soldier.
你以为睡了我儿子
You think just 'cause you slept with my son
就可以不用努力了吗
that you don't have to work for it?
我跟哈基姆不是你想的那样
It's not like that with Hakeem.
我拼了命才走到这一步
I worked my ass off to get here,
根本不需要靠出♥卖♥♥♥身体
and I don't need to sleep with anybody
来成名上位
to get to where I want to be.
那就证明出来看看
Prove it,
你明天要是不能惊艳全场
because that's not what the rest of the world is gonna say about you
其他人可不会这么看你
if you don't knock this thing out the park tomorrow.
对了
Yes!
少动嘴 多干活
Less lip, more work.
都想成名
See, y'all want fame,
却不愿付出努力
but you don't want to put in the work.
都想做碧昂斯
Everybody wants to be Beyoncé,
却不愿付出汗水
but you don't want to put in the work!
?行动起来 动起来?
?Do it, do it, do it, shh?
快点
Let's go!
?少废话 听好了?
?Shut your mouth and listen?
好点了 好点了
Better, better.
?你不明白你错过了什么?
?Don't you know what you be missin'?
?我不想再说?
?I don't want to keep talkin'?
?在等什么 过来争取 放手去做?
?Where you at? Come get it, just do it?
?你知我喜欢冒险?
?Know I like that danger?
?我需要一个规则改变者?
?But I need a game changer?
?越快越好?
?Want it sooner than later?
?在等什么 过来争取 放手去做?
?Where you at? Come get it, just do it?
?行动起来 动起来 动起来?
?Do it, do it, do it, do it??Do it?
?动起来 动起来?
?Do it, do it, do??Oh-oh?
?动起来 动起来?
?Do it, do it, do it, do it?
?在等什么 过来争取 放手去做?
?Where you at? Come get it, just do it?
?行动起来 动起来?
?Do it, do it, do it, do it?
终于像样了 就这样
Finally! Finally! Yes!
?动起来 动起来?
?Do it, do it, do??Oh-oh?
?动起来 在等什么 过来争取 放手去做?
?Do it, do it, where you at? Come get it, just do it?
厉害啊 妈妈 你真把她们调♥教♥成形了
Damn, mom. You really whipped them in shape.
你都在哪学的这一手啊
Where you learn this from?
监狱里
Prison.
?你在等什么 小子?
?Where you at, boy?
?在等什么 过来争取 放手去做?
?Where you at? Come get it, just do it?
?行动起来 动起来?
?Do it, do it, do it, do it?
?动起来 动起来?
?Do it, do it, do??Oh-oh?
?动起来 动起来?
?Do it, do it?
你怎么知道的
How'd you know?
别乱想
Don't get all paranoid.
我今天早上跟贝基聊过
I talked to Becky this morning.
我知道了
I know.
我不明白为什么你可以原谅哈基姆
I don't get why you can forgive Hakeem,
而我却不能跟琦琦和解
but I can't have a truce with Cookie.
你忘了你妈妈是怎么对我的吗
Have you forgotten what your mother's trying to do to me?
她建了一家公♥司♥
She's building a company
专门来伤害我
to deliberately hurt me.
她曾试图把帝国娱乐从我手上夺走
She tried to take Empire from me.
从你手上夺走
She tried to take it from you.
是 但现在那都不重要了
Yeah, but none of that matters anymore.
都不重要 你说过 重要的是音乐
It don't. You said it-- the music matters.
现在音乐出不来
And it's got to come out.
爸爸 我正在急着要创作
I'm telling you, I'm on one, dad,
但你给我找的那些制片人 他们...
but those producers that you sent me, they...
我比他们强 强多了
I'm way past them. Way past them.
但我又确实需要一个人
But I do need someone.
我需要...我需要一个琦琦
I need... I need a Cookie.
不 这就是你想错的地方
No, that's where you're wrong.
你谁也不需要
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表