剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
?Why the bad things?
?不得好报?
?Happen to the good people?
?痛不欲生?
?So much pain?
?可作前车之鉴?
?It's still a lesson?
?风雨来袭?
?Sometimes it rains?
?可作福气之兆?
?It's still a blessing?
?风雨后不见阳光?
?You never see the silver lining in the cloud?
?让你怀疑一切?
?And so you doubt it?
?失去之前?
?You never know how much?
?不知曾经拥有几多?
?You truly have until you go without it?
?斗转星移 时机总会来临?
?One day it's going to turn into another season?
?不变初心?
?Don't change?
?将会见证?
?You're going to see that?
?一切苦难 都是一种赐福?
?All your tragedy you had Was for another reason?
?暂别而已?
?It's just a temporary good-bye?
?要挺起胸膛?
?So you got to keep your head high?
?倾盆大雨 汹涌来袭?
?The rain is coming down and it's pouring?
?但喜悦将划破清晨的曙光?
?But joy is going to come Inside the morning?
?历经磨难? ?磨难?
?We'll get by? ?By?
?就会见曙光?
?We'll see the light?
?清晨来临?
?In the morning?
?一切将美好如初?
?It's gonna be all right?
?否极泰来?
?It's gonna be okay, baby?
?命运?
?Circumstance?
?苍天眷顾?
?The Lord gotcha?
?冥冥中自有安排?
?Is in the plan?
?我将一路相随?
?And I gotcha?
?即便心生疑惑?
?Even if we don't fully understand why?
?心生疑惑?
?Understand why?
?心生疑惑?
?Understand why?
?为何好人?
?The bad things?
?不得好报?
?Happen to the good people?
我听说哈基姆收拾了自己的烂摊子
So I hear Hakeem's cleaning up that mess he created.
没错 联♥系♥你的律师
Yeah, just call your lawyers.
他们会告诉你
They'll tell you--
咪♥咪♥已经抛掉了她所有股份
Mimi's getting rid of all of her stock.
说不定现在正忙着甩掉那个贱♥人♥卡米拉
She's probably getting rid of that bitch, Camilla, right about now.
是吗
?Really?
还真想瞧那场好戏
I think I'd like to see that.
卢修斯 一切都解决了
Ugh, Lucious, everything is done.
你不用再做什么了
You don't need to do anything.
你去哪儿
Where are you going?
回家 独自庆祝
I'm going home and celebrate by myself.
干得漂亮 琦
Good work, Cook.
收拾得太利落了
You pulled it together.
我知道
I know.
我向来如此
I always do.
没人会相信她是自杀的
You know, nobody's going to believe that she killed herself.
也许他们会信
I mean, they might have,
前提是我没看见你在她酒里下药
had I not watched you pour that stuff in her drink.
出去
Get out.
你给她下了什么药
What was that stuff you poured in her drink?
氰化物还是砒霜
Was that cyanide or arsenic?
哈基姆知道你这么做 会杀了你的
Hakeem's going to kill you when he finds out what you did.
你说什么
What'd you say?
我会走 但我得先去趟警局
I'll go, but first I got to stop over at the police
务必保证将你跟咪♥咪♥的
and make sure they get the video of you
这段"最后温情"视频交给警方
and Mimi's last few precious moments.
更别提你跟哈基姆的那段视频了
Not to mention a video of you and Hakeem.
他绝不会原谅你
He'll never forgive you.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
是哈基姆把视频发给咪♥咪♥的
It was Hakeem that sent the videos to Mimi.
这滋味如何
How's that feel?
知道是你的宝贝哈基姆
Knowing it was your Hakeem.
你心爱的小皇子
Your little prince,
谋划了这一切来对付你
that did all of that to you.
他利用了你 从你这里得到了想要的一切
He used you and got what he wanted from you,
利用完后就不想跟你扯上半毛钱关系了
and now don't want nothing more to do with you than I do.
如果我是你
I mean, if I was you,
只是提个醒 我会结束自己的生命
just FYI, I would think about maybe offing myself.
警方也许会将此案定性为结伴自杀
I mean the police are probably going to think
或是杀人后自杀
it's a double suicide or a murder-suicide.
不重要了
It don't matter.
你死定了
You're going to be dead.
你此刻的这种心情
That feeling you got right now?
就是身陷囹圄的滋味
That's prison.
但是会更加痛不欲生
But a million times worse.
别忘了 你要时刻警惕着
And don't forget you got to constantly be aware of the fact
有人会想强♥奸♥你 杀了你
that somebody's going to try and rape you, or murder you,
或者只是监狱里的卫生条件就够你受了
or just the general unsanitary conditions of the place.
天呐
Oh, my God...
你犯了谋杀罪 卡米拉
You committed murder, Camilla.
现在我要通知咪♥咪♥的家人
Now, I got to tell Mimi's family.
也就是说 你要在庭审时面对他们
That means you're going to have to face them in court.
来吧
Come on...
如果你现在服下你给咪♥咪♥酒里下的药
it'd be a whole lot easier and a whole lot less mess,
事情就简单多了
if you just take a swig of whatever that was
也不会那么纠结了
that you made Mimi drink.
不如你开枪杀了我吧
Why don't you shoot me, please?
你让我们一家人经历了这么多痛苦
After all the pain you caused my family,
我才不会帮你解脱
I don't owe you any favors.
你得自己了结自己
Nah, you're going to have to off yourself.
来吧
Go ahead.
下地狱吧
Rot in Hell.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表