剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
《嘻哈帝国》前情提要
Previously on Empire...
-贾马尔 -妈
- Jamal! - u202dMom.
我怀孕了 孩子是哈基姆的
I'm pregnant. It's Hakeem's.
-是我儿子让我再次相信自己 -是儿子
- My baby, he is making me believe in myself again. u202d- He?
这是利亚·沃克 卢修斯的母亲
This is Leah Walker, lucious's mother.
你完全不知道你自己干了什么
You have no idea what you've done.
你同父异母的弟弟塔里克怎么来了
What's your half brother Tariq doing here?
我知道你是联调局的人
Look, I know you're a Fed.
你最好别想在我家人身上搞小动作
You better not be putting the squeeze on my family.
我不得不做掉几个人
I had to put in work on a couple of cats.
那三个要杀了我们的
The three horsemen who wanted us dead.
还有第四个
Well, there was a fourth horsemen.
但桑尼不是告密小人
But Shyne, he ain't gonna snitch.
安妮卡·卡尔汉 你被传唤了
Anika Calhoun, you've been served.
-法庭见 -什么
- See you in court. u202d- What?
我不要这样的生活 对不起
This isn't gonna be my life; I'm sorry.
-如果我跟安妮卡结婚 -等下 什么
- If Anika and I get married, - u202dWait-- what?
联调局就不能逼她作证
The Feds can't force her to testify.
你们都知道我爱你们吧
Y'all know I love you, right?
但我和你♥爸♥...
But me and your daddy...
我做不到
I can't do this no more.
别碰我
Get your hands off me!
你可以亲吻新娘了
You may kiss the bride.
我知道是你推的我 贱♥人♥
I know you pushed me, bitch!
不
No!
哈基姆 等下
Hakeem, wait!
别管我
Leave me alone!
-哈基姆 -闭嘴
- Hakeem. u202d- Shut up.
给我回来
Bring your ass back here.
看街上这群人
Look at all these damn people out here.
说不定哪个就是联调局的人
Any one of them could be Feds.
儿子 这样吧
Son, you know what?
送我妈回家
Get my mama home.
确保她平静舒服地
Makes sure she's comfortable and calm,
-好的 -去睡觉
- Okay. - when she goes to bed.
跟我来 奶奶
Come on, Grandma.
安德鲁在哪里
Okay, where's Andre?
不
No!
-让开 -我的天
- Move. - Oh, my God.
朗达
Rhonda!
-朗达 -我的天
- Rhonda! u202d- Oh, my God!
安德鲁
Andre!
安德鲁
Andre!
安德鲁
Andre!
你都干了什么
What did you do?!
你都干了什么
What did you do?
你杀了我妻子
You killed my wife!
安德鲁 她先袭击我的
She attacked me, Andre.
她先袭击我的 安德鲁
She attacked me, Andre.
我羊水破了
My water.
我羊水破了
My water.
求你帮帮我
Please, help.
-救救我 -来
- Help me. - u202dCome on.
救我
Help!
喂
Hello.
贾马尔
Jamal.
慢着 什么医院
Wait, wh... what hospital?
什么
What?
好的
Okay.
这就来
I-I'm on my way.
搞什么
What the hell?
天啊
Oh, God.
你要干什么 哈基姆
What do you want, Hakeem?
我以前都错了
I got it all wrong.
我想来弥补
I'm here to get it right.
你得...
Uh, you need...
哈基姆
Hakeem.
怎么了
What?
你要干什么
What are you doing?
你知道我一直爱着你
You know I always loved you,
而那个贱♥人♥却在婚礼上离我而去
but that bitch curved me at the altar.
真遗憾 但你不能...
I'm sorry, but you can't... no.
不不不
No, no, no, no.
不行 把你的...
No. Put your... no.
把裤子穿上
Pull-pull up your pants.
把裤子穿上
Put your pants back on.
你知道我一直爱着你
Look, you know I always loved you.
天啊
Oh, God.
贾马尔
安德鲁 宝贝
Andre, baby?
这是朗达的遗物
Here are Rhonda's things.
安德鲁
Andre.
我们会好好照顾你的
You know we're gonna take good care of you.
你知道的
You know that, right?
医院有个小教堂
Look, there's a chapel in the hospital.
我们可以去祈祷
We can go pray.
我去联♥系♥普莱斯牧师
I'll call Reverend Pryce.
不用
No.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
小安 祈祷会有帮助的
Dre, it may help you.
是啊
Yeah.
他能做什么
What's he gonna do?
告诉我这都是上帝的安排
Tell me this is all a part of God's plan?
我受够上帝了
I'm done with God.
安德鲁
Andre.
还有他的安排
And his plans.
别这样
No.
让他给别人安排吧
He can use his plans for somebody else.
别这样 安德鲁 别说气话
No, Andre; you don't mean that.
我们受到了惩罚
We're being punished.
我们都受到了惩罚
We're all being punished.
别说了
Shut up with all of that.
哈基姆呢
Where's Hakeem?
你弟就是个自私的混♥蛋♥
Your brother's a selfish son of a bitch.
爸 说真的 现在不是时候
Dad, seriously. Not now.
他们不是联调局的
Those aren't Feds.
准备好了吗
All right, ready?
好 非常好
Okay. Yeah, excellent.
-我只是... -很好
- Okay, I'm just gonna... - Very good.
用力 不错
Push. Good progress.
宝宝的头要出来了
The baby's crowning.
先生 抱歉 如果你不是宝宝的父亲
Sir, I'm sorry, unless you're the father,
-得请你... -她是我妻子
- I'm gonna have to ask you... - That's my wife.
-好吧 -孩子要出来了 孩子爸爸
- Okay. - We're in the home stretch, Dad.
我妈呢
Where's my mother?
宝宝怎么样
How's the baby?
早产六周
Six weeks premature.
我们已经准备好保温箱
We've got an incubator at the ready,
但目前情况良好
but so far so good.
吸气
Breathe.
用力
And... push.
安妮卡 你可以的
Anika, you can do it.
用力 你可以的
Push. You can do it.
我能碰她吗
Can I touch her?
你可以的
You got it, you got it.
用力
Push.
用力 宝贝 就是这样
Push, push baby, that's it.
对了 就是这样
That's it, that's it.
吸气
All right, breathe.
说到用力推
Speaking of push,
你看到门外的警♥察♥了吗
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表