剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
?Like a boss, boss, boss, boss?
?女老板经营公♥司♥ 像老板一样?
?Boss lady run it, run it, boss lady run it, like a boss?
真是太意外了
Surprise, surprise, surprise.
我没想到你真的会来
I didn't think you would show up.
我很好奇
I was curious.
你找我来想干什么
What could you possibly want from me?
如果你看上我儿子了 完全可以来跟我说
Look, if you wanted a go at my boy, you should've asked me.
我会同意的
I'd-a let it happen.
我希望他过得幸福
I want the best for him.
哈基姆不是我的菜 都是因为你 卢修斯
Hakeem isn't my type, but you had it coming, Lucious.
值得吗
Was it worth it?
叫你来是因为我需要你帮我搞垮里昂王朝
Called you here because I need your help with Lyon Dynasty.
你对我做了那么多事
After all you've done to me,
还指望我会背叛他们投靠你吗
you actually think that I would betray them for you?
可你的确来了
You showed up.
我想 如果你会来
See, I figured if you showed up,
那就说明你在那儿的日子实在不好过
that meant that things must be pretty damn bad for you over there.
我了解琦琦 她从不会原谅和她有仇的人
I know Cookie, and she doesn't forgive.
所以 你在那里的每分每秒
So... it must be a living hell
都一定像是生活在地狱里
every single second you spend there.
就像我在这里跟你度过的每分每秒一样吗
Just like every second I spend here with you?
里昂王朝一定会陷落
Lyon Dynasty is gonna fail.
这是现实
That's just the reality of it.
你和我 我们见过无数次这样的事了
You and I, we've seen it a million times.
让我... 让我猜猜
So, let me... let me guess.
我为你办点见不得光的事 你就会奖赏我吗
I do something dirty for you, and you reward me?
你一向就有点喜欢干见不得光的事
You've always been a little dirty.
为何不借此谋得点奖赏呢
Why not get a reward for it?
里昂王朝是有机会的 卢修斯
Lyon Dynasty has a chance, Lucious.
哈基姆在那边已经做大了
Hakeem is coming into his own over there.
哈基姆就要回来了
Hakeem is coming back here.
他们兄弟已经讨论过了
Brothers, they already talked about it.
所以那里就只剩下你和琦琦了
So that's gonna leave you and Cookie.
你觉得那时候会怎么收场呢
And how do you think that plays out?
你一向不会犯傻
You've never been stupid.
你想让我♥干♥什么
What'd you have in mind?
?在等什么 过来争取 放手去做?
?Where you at? Come get it, just do it?
?行动起来 动起来??动起来?
?Do it, do it, do it, do it??Do it?
?行动起来 动起来?
?Do it, do it, do it?
?动起来 动起来?
?Do it, do it, do it, do it?
?在等什么?
?Where you at?
这个副歌♥部分有点问题
There's something wrong with that hook.
我说过了 我们要多练习一下主歌♥部分
I told you we're gonna tighten up the verses,
然后再回来解决副歌♥
then we gonna come back to the hook.
我知道 但我需要听到完整的歌♥ 哈基姆
I know, but I need to hear the whole song in my head, Hakeem.
所以请你
So, please,
就按照我说得来一次好吗
can we just do this my way once?
这不是你说得算的
This ain't about your way!
我才是制♥作♥人 制♥作♥的事交给我
I'm the producer; let me produce!
我明白 但是要知道
I understand that, but, see,
你跑到斯维那里告诉人家
you went on Sway and told them we have
我们会在三天内打造出一个女子组合
a female group coming out in three days.
所以现在你可是在拿我的声誉冒险
And so now you done put my name on the line.
所以 女士们 请再唱一遍副歌♥部分
So... Ladies, can we do the hook again, please?
谢谢你们
Thank you.
瓦伦蒂娜
Valentina?
怎么 现在你能叫对我的名字了吗
Oh, what? So now you know my name?
-小贱♥人♥ 赶紧唱 趁我还没 -妈
- Bitch, sing the song before... - ?Mom!
我打赌你对贾马尔
I bet you would show Jamal
会比对我信任得多
a lot more trust than you giving me right now.
拜托了
Please?
美人儿
Pretty?
这就对了
There you go.
?我们能不能直截了当?
?Can we just be about it?
?让我看看你到底会怎么做?
?Show me what you're gonna do about it?
?行动起来 动起来?
?Do it, do it, do it, shh?
?少废话 听好了?
?Shut your mouth and listen?
?你不明白你错过了什么?
?Don't you know what you be missin'?
?我不想再说?
?I don't want to keep talkin'?
?在等什么 过来争取 放手去做?
?Where you at? Come get it, just do it?
?你知我喜欢冒险?
?Know I like that danger?
?我需要一个规则改变者?
?But I need a game changer?
-很不错 是不是 -是很不错
- It's good, right? - ?It's good.
?在等什么 过来争取 放手去做?
?Where you at? Come get it, just do it?
现在 她们要做的就是把舞跳好
Now, all they got to do is get that choreography,
才可以说我们挖到金矿了
and I'd say we got us a gold mine.
?在等什么 过来争取 放手去做?
?Where you at? Come get it, just do it?
您的甜品 先生
Here you go, sir.
谢谢你 宝贝
Thank you, sweetheart.
你来找我♥干♥什么
So what brings you here?
我...
Well, I, um...
我想跟您谈谈高频广播的事
I wanted to talk to you about Apex Radio.
-怎么了 -您知道的
- What about it? - Well, uh, you know,
我一直在跟他们沟通合作的事 但是...
I was exploring a merger with them, but...
事实上 他们管理出现了问题 严重亏损
In truth, their management's shaky, they're bleeding money.
我认为这是直接吞并他们的大好时机
I think it's the perfect time to just acquire them wholesale.
这对帝国娱乐有什么好处
And what would that mean for Empire?
二百个城市广播电台
It means 200 urban radio stations.
如果您把他们买♥♥下来
If you purchase them,
帝国娱乐将会控制城市里几乎所有的广播内容
Empire would control almost all urban content in broadcast radio.
那影响巨大 爸
That's huge, pop.
你能实现这个收♥购♥吗
And you can deliver this?
是的
Yes, sir.
但我想谈谈让我回公♥司♥的事 爸
But I want to talk about coming back in, pop.
抱歉 小安
I'm sorry, Dre.
这件事根本想都不要想
That's just not even open for conversation.
恶意收♥购♥的事并不是我一个人干的 爸
I didn't do the hostile takeover on my own, pop, okay?
但我跑回来
But I'm-I'm here.
想像个男人一样承担起责任来
I'm trying to take responsibility like a man.
别人都没有这样做
Nobody else is doing this.
你是个优秀的工商管理学硕士
You're a brilliant MBA.
但你能做的事 我雇别的人照样能做
But I could hire 50 other mugs that can do exactly what you do.
你要明白 你必须给我拿来些
You see, you would have to bring me something
独特的 无与伦比的
so unique, something so incredible,
别人都弄不来的东西
something that nobody else could bring me.
比如呢
Like what?
您说吧 爸 比如什么
You name it, pop. Like what?
也许你应该祈祷一下
Maybe you should pray on it.
是你弟弟的电♥话♥
It's your brother.
什么事 小贾
What's up, Mal?
刚去录音棚见了您新派来的那个制♥作♥人
Just got out of the studio with this last producer you sent.
-怎么样 -比上一个还差劲
- How's that going? - Worse than the last one.
有个姑娘刚刚闯进公♥司♥
But, look, some girl just barged in here
说您要签她
talking about you were gonna sign her.
我都不知道她是谁
I don't even know who she is.
我现在过去看看
I'm on my way now.
我也不知道 保安部打来说她看起来
I don't know. Security called, said apparently she showed up
还带着一群流氓来
with a bunch of thugs or something.
弗蕾达 我一直和你说的就是她
Freda-- that's the one I've been telling you about.
在音乐上 她对我意味着一切
She means everything to me, musically.
不 一定要把她留住
No, you keep her there.
签下她 小贾 不惜一切代价
Sign her, Mal, whatever it takes.
好的
Yeah, a'ight.
帝国娱乐想要签下你 弗蕾达
Empire wants to sign you, Freda.
我们会帮你做宣传公♥关♥
And we're gonna hook you up and
保证让你拥有更高层次的人际网
make sure you have a whole new level of people.
卢修斯呢
Where's Lucious?
他正在赶来路上 但是同时
He's on his way, but in the meantime,
他希望你签了这张合约
he wanted you to sign these.
对于一个不知名的歌♥手来说
For an unknown artist, girl,
这可是大好事
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表