剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
我愿意
Yes, I do.
基于你对信仰的忏悔
Then upon the confession of your faith, I baptize you
我奉圣父...
in the name of the father...
你不能辱骂你妈妈
You don't cuss at your mama!
到浴缸里去
Get in that tub!
到水里去
Get in that water!
-进去 快 -不 妈妈
- Get in there! Go on! - ?No, mama!
-对不起 -去
- I'm sorry! - Come on!
我不会再犯了 不要
I won't do it again! No!
对不起
I'm sorry!
-妈妈 是我 -圣子...
- Mom, it's me! -And the son...
?蒙娜丽莎?
?Mona Lisa?
?妈妈
Mama!
?蒙娜丽莎?
?Mona Lisa?
?人们这样叫你?
?Men have named you?
?面带神秘?
?You're so like the lady?
?微笑的女士?
?With the mystic smile?
圣灵之名为你洗礼
...and the holy ghost.
?人们指责你?
?Is it only?
?只是因为你孤单吗?
?'Cause you're lonely?
?还是因为?
?They have blamed you?
?蒙娜丽莎那?
?For that Mona Lisa strangeness?
?神秘的微笑?
?In your smile?
阿门
Amen!
阿门
Amen!
大家起立庆祝
Will you all stand and rejoice!
上帝是慈悲的
God is good!
?你带我翻越过的?
?For every mountain?
?每一座山?
?You brought me over?
?你帮我渡过的?
?For every trial?
?每一次难关?
?You've seen me through?
?你给我的所有庇护?
?For every blessing?
?我都为之歌♥唱?
?And I will sing?
?哈利路亚?
?Hallelujah?
?为此??为此?
?For this??For this?
?我给你?
?I give you?
?赞美?
?Praise...?
?你带我翻越过的?
?For every mountain?
干什么 干什么
What is this! What is this!
-我警告过你们 -放开我
- I warned y'all. - Get off me!
-乖乖束手就擒否则就被♥干♥掉 -干什么
- Get down or lay down. - What is this!
?每一座山?
?You brought me over?
救命
Help!
?主 你带我翻越过的?
?Lord, you brought me over?
救命
Help!
?你帮我渡过的?
?For every trial?
进去
Get in!
?每一次难关?
?You've seen me though...?
开车
Go!
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表