剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
-你听我说 -你听着
- But listen... ?- Look...
你自己坐我的车去找她吧
Why don't you take my car and go look for her yourself?
我打车回纽约
I'll just catch a cab back to New York.
听我说 听我说 听
Listen to me. Listen to me! Li--
把你的手拿开
Girl, get your hands off my fur!
-你听我说 -什么
- Listen! ?- What?!
如果我发现卡罗尔死了
If I find Carol dead,
那都是你的责任
it's on you.
别欺骗自己了 坎迪斯
Don't kid yourself, Candace.
从来都是我来负责
It's always on me.
你好 佩珀 是我
Hey, Pepper girl. Yeah.
不不 我还在费城
Nah, nah, I'm still in Philly.
坎迪斯 不
Candace? No.
我把她甩开了
I ditched her tight bougie ass.
我受不了她
I couldn't take it no more.
但是我不能不管卡罗尔
Yeah, but I can't leave Carol twisting in the wind,
所以我需要你帮我找到她
so I'm gonna need your help finding her.
我现在就去找你 好吗
Yeah, I'm gonna come to you right now. Is that cool?
你现在在哪住
Where are you nowadays?
见鬼 贱♥人♥ 那可是郊区啊
Damn, bitch, all the way out in the suburbs?!
不 没关系 没关系
Nah, it's cool. It's cool.
一会儿见
I'll see you in a minute.
你们觉得怎么样
So? What do you think?
卢修斯 这...太棒了
Lucious, this is...stunning.
我真是承受不起
I mean, I can't get over it.
别这么说 总共六间卧室
No. Six bedrooms.
-除了儿童房♥还有富余 还有 -什么
- More than enough room for a nursery. And get this. - ?What?
楼下还有保姆的房♥间
You could have the nanny's quarters below.
太棒了 太棒了
Amazing! Amazing.
我都不知道说什么好了
I don't know what to say.
我们怎么感谢你都不够
We, uh, can't thank you enough for this.
-是啊 -不不不
- Yeah. ?- No, no, no.
要谢谢你们俩
The thank you is to you two.
因为你们 里昂家族才得以延续
Because of y'all, the Lyon legacy is gonna live on.
当哈基姆宣布放弃他的姓氏时
I mean, when Hakeem decided he was gonna drop his last name,
我意识到我必须着手培养
I realized then that I got to start looking
下一代接♥班♥人了
to the next generation.
我的小宝贝
Little my genius!
这就是未来
?This is the future!
去参观一下房♥子的其它部分吧
?Please take a look at the rest of your house.
我要去看看选哪间当儿童房♥
I am gonna go decide where the nursery's gonna go.
你的信仰
Your faith.
我不敢相信 但它让你变得强大了
Can't believe it, but it's made you a stronger man.
让你拥有了坚定的信念
It made you a man of conviction.
我的孙子能有你这样的父亲
My grandson is so fortunate and blessed
是他的幸运
to have you as his father.
我不再考验你了 小安
I'm through testing you, Dre.
你真的这么想吗
You mean it?
完全发自内心
From my core.
谢谢你 爸爸
Thank you, pop.
你说的这些话
And what you said,
对我来说比一切都重要
it means more to me than all of this.
我为你骄傲 孩子
I'm so proud of you, man.
但你得承认
But you gotta admit,
这是件非常不错的礼物 是不是
it's a pretty damn nice gift, ain't it?
我想我们得尽快
You know what? I think we need to move
把合并快流音乐的事搞定
a lot faster on this Swiftstream deal.
我希望在我孙子学会用尿盆之前
I want us to be the dominant force in music streaming
抢占到流媒体音乐的先机
long before my grandson is potty-trained.
我一直在研究 我想我找到了解决办法
I've been working on that and I think I've found a solution.
你听说过鲍伊债券吗
You ever hear of Bowie Bonds?
听说过 好像是鲍伊想要把他的
Yeah, something about Bowie wanting to buy his, um,
音乐版权从一个与他有矛盾的
music catalog back from an ex-manager
前经理人手里买♥♥回来
he had a falling out with.
对 结果他创造了用唱片未来的版税收入
Right, and as a result, he came up with a concept
来换取现金的概念
of forfeiting future royalties for cash on hand.
你是说我们可以抵押以前音乐的版权
Are you saying we can raise the money we need
来换取我们所需的现金吗
by using my old music as collateral?
-没错 -这个想法太棒了
- Bingo. ?- That's genius.
就这么干吧
Let's do it.
但有一个问题
There's a catch.
老妈仍然对早期的那些歌♥
Mom still owns half the publishing rights
拥有一半的版权
over some of those early songs.
最有价值的那些
The ones that are most valuable.
该死
Damn.
在我确认加演情况前先别弄那些海报
Hey, hold off on the new posters until I confirm night two.
会场出了点小问题
Had a few hiccups with the venue.
我只想确保一切都准备好了
I just want to make sure that's squared away.
在我回来前把这些弄好
Let's get the copy ready for when I'm back.
拉兹 问你个问题
Laz, let me holla at you.
好的 哈基姆
Yeah, okay, Hakeem.
我回来再检查一下发布安排
I want to go over the press calendar next when I get back.
准备好
Have that ready.
关门
Close the door.
-有什么问题吗 -你说呢
- Is there a problem? - You tell me.
我听说大块头和他的手下来过了
I heard Big Heavy and his boys came and paid us a visit?
不能让那些家伙过来
I can't have them boys coming around here,
会让我的姑娘们紧张
making my girls nervous.
我明白
I feel you, all right?
我已经处理好了
But I took care of it.
他们不会再回来了
They're not gonna come back again.
很好
Good.
我知道最近我给了你很大压力
Look, man, I know I've been hard on you.
我的公♥司♥就是我的生命
My label is my life.
我妈妈 她应该拥有最好的
My mom, she deserves the best.
是的
She does.
你也一样
As do you.
这话我是真心的
And that's real talk.
谢谢你 但我不需要奉承
Thank you, but I don't need no props.
我们早该宣布第二场音乐会了
We should have announced my second concert by now.
要赶紧开始卖♥♥票
We got a lot of tickets to sell.
你为什么拖延
Why you stalling?
我没有拖延
Look, I'm not stalling.
你要相信我
You just need to trust me.
好吗
All right?
好吧
All right.
但这是我大放光彩的时刻
But this is my time.
我相信你能确保一切顺利
So I trust you'll make it happen.
我会的 我保证
I will. That's a bet.
别让我失望
Don't let me down.
什么事 卢修斯
What, Lucious?
你好 琦琦
Hey, Cookie.
我要跟你谈点事情
Look, I need to talk to you about something.
非常重要
It's real important.
我现在一个人
I am walking all alone, by myself,
走在一个非常危险的街区
in a very dangerous neighborhood,
你有话快说
so just get to the point.
怎么 你需要我来接你吗
What, you need me to come and get you?
不 只要告诉我你想要什么
No, I just need you to tell me what you want.
我要收♥购♥一家公♥司♥
Now, look here, I'm about to purchase this company
叫快流音乐 是家流媒体音乐服务...
Calling Swiftstream-- it's a music streaming service to--
琦琦
Cookie?
好了 卢修斯 晚点再说
Okay, Lucious, you gonna have to talk to me about later, okay?
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait...!
该死 佩珀 你终于出现了
Damn, Pepper, it took you long enough to hit me back.
小妞 你还在用寻呼机吗
Girl, you still rocking a pager?
总得有人做松饼啊 亲爱的
Someone has to make the muffins, honey.
烘焙时间可不是开玩笑的
Baker's hours are no joke.
过来
Come here! ?Aw...
-天呐 -太棒了
- Oh, my goodness! - Aw, so good!
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表