剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
天 你没事吧
Hell! Are you all right?
没事
Yeah.
感觉好奇怪
That was so weird.
我不是故意...
I didn't mean to...
怎么了
What's wrong?
我只是
I just...
说不好 我感觉
I don't know, I felt like I was
我站在楼梯顶部
at the top of my stairs and...
背后有双手推我
and felt hands on my back...
然后我滚下了楼梯
and-and I went crashing down the stairs.
等等 慢着 慢着
Wait, wait, hold on, hold on...
你是说有人推了你吗
Are you saying that you think that someone pushed you?
我真的说不好
I really don't know.
天啊 你说过是自己摔倒的
Oh, my God, I-I-I thought you said you fell.
我原以为是意外
I thought it was an accident.
我也这么以为的
I thought I did, too.
?我该何去何从?
?Where do I go?
?当我不能归家之时?
?When I can't go home?
还记得那首歌♥吗 德怀特
Do you remember that song, Dwight?
我叫卢修斯
My name is Lucious.
卢修斯
Lucious.
我记得
Yeah, I remember it.
?何去何从?
?Where do I go?
?我将要何去何从?
?Where do I go from here?
?当我不能归家之时?
?When I can't go home?
?归家?
?Home?
?我将要何去何从?
?Where do I go from here?
你钢琴一直弹得很好
You were always so good at the piano.
你跟家人说了我坏话
You told your family bad things about me.
我只是跟他们说了实话
I was just honest with them.
我之前病了
I was sick.
我现在好了 德怀特
I'm better now, Dwight.
你相信我 对吧
You believe me, don't you?
我叫卢修斯
My name is Lucious.
妈 他应该不会来了
Mom, I don't think he's coming,
我们怎么办
so what are we doing?
好吧 我们得告诉D大调
Uh, well, we need to tell D-Major
我们还需要点时间
we need a little bit more time?
不 不 我想想办法
No, no, just let me figure it out.
他来了
There he is.
贾马尔
Jamal...
歌♥曲上 我做了些改编
I made some changes to the song.
-爸 你不能这么做 -妈
- Dad, you can't do that... - Mom...
听我说
Hear me out.
我跟你们说了要怎么做
I told y'all how this is going down.
这是什么
What's that?
我妈教给我的旋律
Something my mama gave me.
非常悦耳
It's actually pretty.
你主歌♥部分就从这里开始
This is where your okeydoke verse is gonna go.
你要完全坦诚
You got to be 100% honest,
真实地表现出我们的关系
the way we really are with each other.
坦诚
Honest?
这真是你想要的吗
That's what you really want?
除非你怕了
Unless you're scared.
开始吧
Here we go.
好听
That is good.
太好听了
That is so... good.
我知道 我写的歌♥嘛
I know it is, I wrote it.
听着 我们...
Look, I know we've, um...
多年来一直互相捅刀子
thrown a lot of blows at each other over the years,
因为我们是里昂家族
and because of being Lyons,
所以以后会斗得更凶
we'll probably throw a whole lot more,
但无论如何 我始终是你们的父亲
but no matter what happens, I'm still y'all father...
你还是我最爱的女人
and you're still my first love.
你们还是我的孩子
And y'all are still our kids.
一群臭小子
Punk asses.
卡罗尔
Carol?
塔里克
Tariq?
什么情况啊
What the hell?
我猜就是你
I thought that was you.
我今早才过来的
I was just in here this morning.
刚才跟你在一起的是坎迪斯吗
Was that Candace with you?
是啊
Yeah, yeah.
你怎么来纽约了
What are you doing in New York?
我现在住在纽约了
Well, I live in New York now.
怎么 为纽约警局效力了吗
So, what, you working for the NYPD or what?
不 很早就不当警♥察♥了
No, I quit the force a long time ago.
这年头当片警太不容易了
It's hard being a beat cop these days,
特别是在老街区
especially in the old neighborhood.
我理解
Yeah, I hear you.
你喝什么呢
What's that you're drinking?
野火鸡威士忌加冰
Wild Turkey on the rocks.
这酒有问题吗
Is something wrong with it?
什么意思
What do you mean?
冰都化了
Ice is all melted.
看来你没怎么喝啊
Looks like you haven't even touched it.
我是在等人一起喝吧
I guess I was just waiting to toast.
-再给她一杯 -好
- Freshen her up. - Will do.
-我也来一杯 -好
- And I'll have the same. ?- Okay.
这样吧
You know what?
给我来杯蔓越莓汁吧
I'll just have a cranberry juice.
不是吧 你就让我一个人喝吗
Oh, come on, you gonna let me drink alone?
我认识的卡罗尔现在早喝上第二杯了
The Carol I knew would have been on her second drink now.
实际上 我
Actually, I, um...
我得早起 就这么简单
I got to get up early in the morning, that's all.
记我账上 我替她买♥♥单
Put this on my tab. I got hers.
不 不用你买♥♥单
No, you don't have to do that, no.
我很乐意
I'm happy to.
敬老朋友
To old friends.
敬老朋友
To old friends.
人们常说不能选择自己的家人
People say you can't choose your family.
其实不然
That's not true.
我们一次次面对那个现实
Time and again, we're confronted with the truth
我们都过得一团糟
about what a mess we all are,
一次次
and time and again...
我们都选择了彼此
we choose one another.
这就是家人
That is family.
我们并不完美
We're not perfect...
但能彼此依靠
but we're all we got.
这下能在金曲奖上加表演时间了吗
So, do we get our primetime spot at the ASAs?
超赞 绝了
Fire, fire...
赞到爆表
and more fire.
你做到了
You did it.
辣妈太牛掰了
Mama's a beast.
是的
Yeah, bro.
姐就是牛掰
I'm a beast!
为她骄傲吧
Proud of her, right?
是啊
Yes, I am.
如果是我 就会嫉妒
If it was me, I'd be jealous
我姐拥有一切 我却一无所有
that my sister had everything and I had nothing...
但我想你也没那么小气
but I guess you ain't that petty.
-恭喜你们啊 -谢谢 宝贝
- Congratulations, y'all! - Thank you, baby.
你们都成功啦
Y'all did it!
德里克 德里克
Derek, Derek.
你先走吧
Yo, I'll catch up with you.
你今晚想过来吗
Look, you-you want to come by tonight?
我以为你不喜欢我的方式
I thought you wasn't cool with my deal.
我不想让你
You know I don't want to make you
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表