剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
做些不自在的事
do anything you don't feel comfortable with.
我能承受 好吗
I can handle it, okay?
好
Okay.
稍后见
Later.
天呐 酒真诱人啊
Oh, my God, that wine looks so good.
是啊
Mmm, it is.
你该喝一杯
You should just have a glass.
喝一杯不会有事
One won't do anything.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
我就是有点多疑
I'm just a little paranoid,
特别是出院以后
especially after coming back from the hospital, you know.
是啊
Yeah.
另外 我妈知道了会发疯的
Plus, Mom would freak.
她简直过分保护啊
She's obsessed.
如果如她愿 我这时就会躺床上静养了
If she had her way, I would completely be on bed rest...
其实那样也挺好
which, actually, does not sound so bad
因为 我脚快痛死了
because, oh, my God, my feet are killing me.
老是有人跟我说
I keep hearing about some
怀孕中期时会精力旺盛
burst of energy during the second trimester.
还在等呢
Still waiting.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事 就是感觉这杯酒
Yeah, I just feel like this glass of wine
喝得我有些晕
is getting me light-headed or something.
很好 很好
Oh, good, good.
把我那份也喝了吧
Drink up for the two of us.
妈 你干什么呢
Mom, what are you doing?
才凌晨三点
3:00 in the morning.
这是什么情况
What is all of this?
坐下
Sit down.
胡安妮塔呢
Where's Juanita?
我让她走了
I sent her away.
你知道我不喜欢别人用我的厨房♥
You know I don't like anyone else cooking in my kitchen.
你不能让她走
You can't send her away.
她住在这里
She lives here.
她是我的佣人
She works for me.
不再是了
Not anymore.
坐下
Sit down.
吃吧
Eat it.
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
别让我说第二遍
I won't ask again.
我在厨房♥里忙活了几个小时
I slaved for hours in that kitchen,
为你做这些蛋糕
baking these cakes for you.
而你是怎么回报我的
And what do you do to repay me?
你丢下我一个人
You leave me all by myself.
孤零零一个人
All alone.
一整天
All day.
我得工作
Look, I have to work.
所有人都离弃我了
Everybody leaves.
先是你父亲
First your father...
不 我父亲不是离弃你
No, my father didn't leave.
他被谋杀了 我亲眼所见
He was murdered. I saw it.
谁将邪恶带进了我们的生活
Who brought all this wickedness into our lives?
是你
You.
我没生你之前过得很好
I was fine until you were born.
你一出生 所有麻烦都找上门了
All my troubles came with you.
谁让你停口了
Who told you to stop eating?
怎么样
Well?
好吃
It's good.
你爱我吗
Do you love me?
说谎
Liar.
如果你爱我 就不会抛下我二十一年
If you love me, you wouldn't put me away for 21 years.
你那时病了
You were sick.
你自己也那么说的
You said so yourself.
我确实病了
I was sick.
如今我很后悔
Now I'm sorry.
后悔自己当时太软弱 没能杀了你
Sorry I was too weak to kill you when I had the chance.
?本应是血浓于水?
?Blood is supposed to be thicker than water is?
?如今却不堪其忧?
?Nowadays we can't even stomach the thought of it?
?和睦相处 如天方夜谭?
?It's like we can't even get along?
?谁是谁非?
?Who right and who in the wrong?
?互相责难?
?Too busy pointin' fingers?
?有如权术争斗?
?Like it's politics?
?我让你闭嘴 你让我安静?
?I tell you shut up, you tell me be quiet?
?尽是闹剧?
?Too much dysfunction?
?如暴♥乱♥中灭敌一般?
?Cut up like we at a riot?
?下手不留情?
?Kickin' and punchin'?
?没人来化解矛盾??化解矛盾?
?Ain't nobody here to mediate it??Mediate it?
?撕起来六亲不认?
?And you would think that we wasn't even related?
?我们起初为何捅刀子?
?Why we even throwin' blows in the first place?
?音乐会 野餐 生日会 皆大打出手?
?We fight at cookouts, picnics and birthdays?
?不想往坏处想?
?I try to give the benefit?
?但最坏情况下?
?But in the worst case?
?你不断诋毁我 最终被揍?
?You keep on talkin' smack, you end up with a hurt face?
?大招小招都试过?
?And we tried everything?
?如今该改套路了?
?Now it's time for plan "B"?
?若两大黑帮都能化干戈?
?If Bloods and Crips can reconcile?
?我们有何不可? ?有何不可?
?Why can't we? ?Why can't we?
?我遗传了爸妈的痞子气?
?I guess I'm ratchet like my mama and my papa?
?我遨游于天空?
?I'm chasing the sky?
?不是说伏特加 展翅飞翔吧?
?And I ain't talkin' 'bout the vodka, let's fly?
?来吧?
?Come on?
?睁开双眼?
?Open your eyes?
?望向你因爱生恨之人?
?To what you love to hate?
?你遨游空中?
?You're up in the sky, yeah?
?却未稳定直飞?
?But you ain't flying straight?
?我该何去何从?
?Where do I go?
?当我不能归家之时?
?When I can't go home?
?家已被你卖♥♥掉?
?'Cause you sold it?
?你迷失自我?
?And you lost yourself?
?虎落平阳?
?And you are just no more?
?拿走?
?Take every piece?
?我的一切?
?Every piece of me?
?给你想要的一切?
?Whatever you need?
?我心意转变?
?My mind is changing?
?亦无法隐藏?
?And I can't hide?
?但你知我会在何处?
?But you know where I'll be?
?母亲?
?Mother?
?我知道?
?And I know?
?我说过不需要?
?I said I didn't need it?
?我说过不是这块料?
?I said I wasn't built for it?
?而如今我恍悟?
?But now that I can see it?
?没错 我天生就是这块料?
?Damn right, I'm really made for this?
?翱翔于天空?
?Chasing the sky?
?想展翅去飞翔?
?Trying to fly?
?想展翅去飞翔?
?Trying to fly?
?如今我恍悟?
?And now I see?
?恍悟??我需经历风雨?
?Now I see??Just why it had?
?方能见彩虹?
?To be so hard for me?
?听到我的长啸?
?You'll hear my roar?
?众人皆知我是你的传人?
?They'll feel your legacy?
?畏惧天空?
?Fear of the sky?
?唯有展翅飞翔?
?No choice but to fly?
?浩浩长空 天高地阔?
?So high, so high?
?天高地阔?
?So high?
?本应是血浓于水?
?Blood is supposed to be thicker than water is?
?如今却不堪其忧?
?Nowadays we can't even stomach the thought of it?
?和睦相处 如天方夜谭?
?It's like we can't even get along?
?谁是谁非?
?Who right and who in the wrong?
?互相责难?
?Too busy pointin' fingers?
?有如权术争斗??权术争斗?
?Like it's politics??Politics?
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表