剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
You know it give me the...
-琦琦·里昂 -干什么
?- Cookie Lyon! ?- So?
-你被捕了 -波西娅 给我律师打电♥话♥
- You're under arrest. - Porsha, call my lawyer!
我又被警♥察♥骚扰了
I'm being harassed by the cops again.
为什么要逮捕我
Why are you arresting me?!
你因缺席庭审而被批捕
You have an outstanding warrant for failure to appear in court.
老兄 这太扯了 放开我
Oh, man, that's some bull! Get off of me!
-有人录下来了吗 -小心碰头 女士
- Is somebody recording this?! - Watch your head, ma'am.
暗讽得州非裔女子违反交规被捕死在监狱一事
如果我死在警局里
If I die in police custody,
一定不是自杀
I did not commit suicide!
你们不能把我关在这里
You can't keep me in here!
我什么都没干
I didn't do nothing!
我知道你能看见我
I know you see me in here!
我知道我的权利
I know my rights!
我要见我的律师 贱♥人♥
I want my lawyer, bitch!
我什么都没干
I didn't even do nothing!
你有访客
You have a visitor.
你好 琦琦
Hello, Cookie.
很高兴见到你
It's good to see you.
坐吧
Have a seat.
没有正当理由你不能拘留我 所以...
You can't keep me here with no probable cause, so...
我有理由
I got cause.
有一张批捕你的逮捕令
There's a warrant out for your arrest.
为什么逮捕我
For what?
你跳过地铁闸机逃票
You jumped a turnstile
而且还缺席庭审
and never showed up to court.
闸机
Turn...
我看起来像是会乘地铁的人吗
Do I look like I catch the subway?
看起来这个人在被开罚单的时候
Seems this individual, when given a ticket,
告诉逮捕她的警♥察♥
gave the name Cookie Lyon
说她叫琦琦·里昂
to the arresting officer.
你认识她吗
Now, do you know her?
这是那个马上就要被我开除的助理
It's my soon-to-be ex-assistant.
我懂了
I get it.
你是想对我施压
You're pushing hard.
但是为什么呢
But for what?
想让我揭发卢修斯吗
Till I snitch on Lucious?
你现在处于假释期 亲爱的
You're on parole, honey.
只要我找到一丁点违法行为
And I find the tiniest little fracture,
就能把你送回监狱再蹲好多年
I'll send you away for years.
随便你怎么查 亲爱的
Well, you can keep right on digging, honey.
因为我和我的儿子们
'Cause me and my boys,
我的家庭 我们是里昂家族
my family, we're Lyons.
我们够坚强 你随便挖吧
We're strong, so dig away.
包括你那患躁郁症的儿子吗
Even that bipolar son of yours?
是的
Yeah.
亲爱的 我会伤害你的孩子们
Honey, I will hurt your kids.
毫不留情
Real bad.
如果我把安德鲁最近的医疗档案泄露出去
How is Andre gonna respond
他会有什么反应
when I leak his recent medical report?
孩子啊 我当然希望他不会自杀
Ooh, child, I sure hope he don't kill himself.
你才应该自杀
You need to kill yourself
顺便毁掉你脑袋顶上那奇怪的大卷发
and that wack weave you got up top your head.
继续 琦琦
Go ahead, Cookie.
继续嘴硬 但我吃定你了
Play hard, but I got you.
如果你不给我想要的东西
Now, if you don't give me what I want,
我就去找你儿子们的麻烦
I'll come after your boys.
天呐
Geez!
抱歉
Sorry.
你吓死我了
You scared the hell out of me.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
-我跟你一起去 -不 你不能去
- I'm coming with you. - No, you're not coming with me.
太危险了 我得自己去
It's too dangerous. I need to be alone
-以防不测 -不
- in case something happens. - ?No.
我跟你同生共死
I'm ride or die.
不离不弃
All the way.
直到死亡把我们分开
Till death do us part.
或者监狱
Or prison.
对...
Yeah...
确实很赞 这节奏很酷
It's hard. This beat is dope.
我一直跟你说的就是这个意思
That's what I've been telling you.
给你了
And it's yours.
-条件呢 -你觉得呢
- If what? - ?What do you think?
回帝国娱乐来
Come on back to Empire.
里昂王朝没有足够的资源
Lyon Dynasty, they don't have the resources
做不到我们能为你做的事
to do what we can do for you.
你知道是时候了 回家来吧 孩子
You know it's time. Come on back home, man.
我现在跟老妈一起打拼
I'm rocking with ma now.
她在哪
Where is she?
这几小时有人见过她吗
Anybody heard from her for hours?
她不可靠
She's unreliable.
回我身边来
Look, come back to me.
明早第一件事
First thing in the morning,
你就能重上广播
you're back on the radio.
我还会让你负责瓦伦蒂娜
And I'll even let you manage Valentina.
我不在乎了 我只想死
I don't care anymore. I just want to die.
我只想死
I just want to die.
天啊
Oh, God.
求你 求你 求你
Please, please, please...
我受不了了
I can't take it anymore.
求你...
Please...
天啊
Oh, God.
找洛珊·福特来
Get Roxanne Ford in here.
我们试试
We'll see.
很抱歉打扰你们的
I apologize for disrupting your,
拍摄工作
your video shoot thing.
我只是真的希望这一画完
I just really needed you to see this
就拿给你们看
the second it was completed.
这...这太漂亮了
It-it-it's-it's beautiful.
谢谢
Thank you.
真的 太感谢了
Really, thank you so much.
天啊
Oh, my God!
天啊 太惊人了
Oh, my God, that's astonishing.
你真正抓住了我儿子的天赋和艺术气质
You were able to capture the talent and artistry of my son.
你真是个天才
You're a genius.
贾马尔才是天才
Jamal is the genius.
我只想画一幅能配得上
I just wanted to make a portrait
帝国娱乐继承人身份的画
worthy enough of an heir to an Empire.
小贾 我们干活去吧 这是什么
Hey, yo, Mal, man, let's work. What is this?
能把它拿出去吗
Can't we get this out of here?
为什么 很美啊
Why, man? It's beautiful.
是啊 如果俗气丑陋也算美的话
Yeah, if tacky and ugly is beautiful.
你觉得这个俗气丑陋吗
You think that's, uh, tacky and ugly?
不 他不是那个意思
No, he didn't mean that.
我就这意思 这是我这辈子见过最难看的画
Yeah, I did. It's the most ugliest painting I seen in my life.
你这人什么毛病 为什么...
What in the hell is wrong with you, man? Why...?
你为什么就不能为你哥哥高兴一下呢
Why can't you just be happy for your brother?
因为我是来拍MV的
Because I came here to shoot a music video,
可你们却把这幅又大又丑的画
but instead you got me distracted
摆在我面前让我分心
with this big-ass painting in my face.
如果琦琦在的话 她会趁我还没看到前
If Cookie was here, she would've had this thing gone
就把它弄走的 你们都知道
before I walked in here; you know that.
可琦琦不在
Well, Cookie ain't here!
如果你妈不在你就没法工作的话
But if you can't work without your mama being here,
那我们干脆彻底停工
maybe we should shut the whole damn thing down
等她来了再说
and wait for her ass to get here!
我没她也能拍
I can shoot without her.
跟这个无关
Ain't about nothing.
你确定吗 妈妈的乖儿子
You sure, mama's boy?
你再敢这样叫我
Call me that one more time,
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表