剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
Well, well, well.
这不是伟大的琦琦·里昂吗
It's the great Cookie Lyon.
她曾经跟我亲如家人
She used to be my family.
这会儿回来做慈善了
Now she back for charity.
我还是你的亲人 杰 你是知道的
I'm still your family, Jezz, you know that.
我征得监狱长同意来探望你
I asked the warden to let me come see you.
你没来看我的演出
You didn't come to my show.
我去不去和你有关吗
And what does it matter to you?
能让我们单独待会儿吗
Can you give us a second?
你怎么会为了管该死的牙膏
How the hell you get life
被判了无期徒刑
over some damn toothpaste?
我是无辜的 琦琦
I'm innocent, Cookie.
跟你一样
Just like you.
杰 听我说
Jezz, look...
很抱歉我没给你写信
I'm sorry I didn't write, okay.
我当时 在忙些 别的事情
It's... I-I was... setting some stuff up, okay?
但这不代表我不在乎你
It doesn't mean I don't care.
是吗
Really?
一整年过去了
'Cause a whole year went by,
琦琦·里昂音信全无
and nobody heard nothing from no Cookie Lyon.
除了在电视上
Except on TV,
你穿着一身猴装上蹿下跳
when you jumped around in a monkey suit.
释放卢修斯
Free Lucious?
控诉黑人男性被大量囚禁的问题
Black male incarceration?
那我们这些被关着的女性呢 琦琦
What about all us women on lockdown, Cookie?
这些和你一起吃喝生活过的女性呢
The ones you ate with and lived with?
好了
Okay, all right.
我这不是来了吗
Well, I'm here now. Okay?
你可以替她们发声 杰
And you could be the voice for that, Jezz.
我能帮你抗争
I could help you with that.
还押韵呢 我受够了
Rhyming? I'm done with that.
回你的帝国娱乐去吧 琦琦
Go on, get back to your Empire, Cookie.
你帮不了我
You can't do nothing for me.
怎么样了
So, how we do?
哈基姆呢
Where's Hakeem?
怎么了 我来了
Hey, y'all, what's good? I'm here.
-很好 -爸 我和瑟斯提
-Good. - Pop, you know Thirsty and I
都失败了 对不起
both stuck out. I'm sorry.
还需要一名董事会成员投我们 不然就完了
We still need one board member to vote with us, or we lose it.
我跟贾格说好了
I'm good with Jago.
搞定了
Got it covered.
好 谢天谢地你说服了贾格
Yes, sir. ?Thank God you got Jago.
可以开始了吗
Shall we begin?
开始吧
Proceed.
本次帝国娱乐董事会的紧急投票
This emergency vote of the board of trustees
由咪♥咪♥·怀特曼召集
of Empire Enterprises has been called by Mimi Whiteman.
怀特曼女士 轮到你发言
Ms. Whiteman, you have the floor.
我该说的都说了
I've already said everything I have to say.
里昂先生
Mr. Lyon?
开始投票吧
Let's vote.
董事会各位成员
Ladies and gentlemen of the board,
对于解除卢修斯·里昂的职务一事
as to the motion to remove Lucious Lyon,
你们的意见是什么
how say you?
同意还是反对
Aye or nay?
安东尼·特里克特
Anthony Trichter?
同意
Aye.
艾德娜·皮亚塞基
Edna Piasecki?
同意
Aye.
贾格·洛奇
Jago Locke?
-反对 -拉尔夫·安德森
- Nay. ?- Ralph Anderson?
-同意 -卢修斯·里昂
- Aye. ?- Lucious Lyon?
反对
Nay.
-安德鲁·里昂 -反对
- Andre Lyon? ?- Nay.
-贾马尔·里昂 -反对
- Jama Lyon? - Nay.
哈基姆·里昂
Hakeem Lyon?
哈基姆 别听她的
Hakeem, no!
同意
Aye.
卢修斯·里昂 董事会投票同意
Lucious Lyon, the board of trustees has voted
解除你作为帝国娱乐董事会主席
to removed you as chairman and CEO
及首席执行官的职务
of Empire Enterprises.
等一下
Okay, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Uh...
投票已经统计好
Now that the vote has been cast,
我还有一件事要宣布
I have another announcement to make.
作为董事会新任主席
As the new chairman of this board,
我将代理权授予我妻子
I am turning over my proxy to my wife,
卡米拉·马克斯·怀特曼
Camilla Marks Whiteman.
我在兰乔米拉化疗放疗期间
She'll be in charge of the day-to-day
她将会负责日常管理工作
while I'm at Rancho Mirage undergoing chemo and radiation.
快斯拉又来啦
Once again, this is Questlove,
提名日即将接近尾声
and we are almost at the end of nomination day.
大家别走开 我们即将公布最大的奖项提名
But don't go anywhere, because the big one is coming up,
年度最佳单曲
Song of the Year.
妈 要喝一杯吗
Ma, you want a drink?
不要
No.
真的吗 觉得我们都该喝一杯
Sure? Feel like we all could use one.
我...
I...
待在这里 别乱走
Stay right here. Don't move!
别这样
Please...
把枪放下 卢修斯
put down the gun, Lucious.
这么多年
All those years,
用后备箱贩卖♥♥CD
selling CDs out the back of a car...
贩毒
selling keys,
甚至杀人
moving bodies,
不惜摧毁自己的灵魂
the enormity of damage I've done to my soul...
为了什么
for what?!
为了给那些卑鄙又忘恩负义的混♥蛋♥们
To give those lousy, ungrateful
一个更好的生活环境吗
sons of bitches a better life?!
为了什么
For what?!
我明白
I know.
十七年
17 years?
你牺牲了十七年
You sacrificed 17 years
为了什么
for what?!
卢修斯
Look, Lucious,
我们还有机会
it's not over for us, okay?
我们仍然拥有多数股份
We still own majority shares.
贾马尔还跟公♥司♥有合同
Jamal is still on the label.
你也还跟公♥司♥有合同
You're still on the label.
马上就要宣布年度最佳单曲了
They're about to announce Song of the Year.
全美金曲奖的最后一项大奖
The last ASA of the day.
你最喜欢的奖项
Your favorite.
把枪给我
Give me the gun.
卢修斯
Lucious.
卢修斯
Lucious...
你有两个儿子在楼下
you got two sons downstairs, okay?
现在他们需要你坚强起来
And they need you to be strong right now.
把枪给我
Give me the gun.
给我振作起来
Now, get your ass together.
来吧 振作点
Come on, pull it together.
你可是里昂雄狮 来吧
You a Lyon. Come on.
我要他死
I want him dead.
不
No.
不 这不是你的真心话
No, you don't mean that.
不是你的真心话
You don't mean that.
天呐 这该死的报♥警♥器
Oh, my God, this damn alarm.
我受不了了
I can't take this.
天呐
My God.
什么东西一直在触发报♥警♥器
What keeps setting this thing off?
大家好吗 我是乔尔·马登
Hey, what's up, everybody? I'm Joel Madden.
我是妮可·里奇
And I'm Nicole Richie.
获得全美金曲奖的年度最佳单曲提名的是
And now for the ASA nominees for Song of the Year.
P.O.C.的《梦想》
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表