剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
《嘻哈帝国》前情提要
Previously on Empire...
-你愿意嫁给我吗 -我愿意
- Will you marry me? - Yes.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
-所以呢 -孩子是哈基姆的
- So? - ?It's Hakeem's.
你懂的 很多女人都死于难产
You know, a lot of women, they don't survive childbirth.
琦琦 这位是
Cookie, this is
-哈珀·斯科特 -哈珀·斯科特
- Harper Scott. - Harper Scott.
你又爱上他了
You're falling for him again.
我和你父亲之间的羁绊真的很深
What me and your father got is very deep.
您好 奶奶 如果我能见到您该多好
Hi, Grandma. I wish I could have met you.
利亚·玛丽·沃克尔
1947年3月15日至1979年1月11日
愿您得以安息
?人们这样叫你?
?Men have named you?
我和我父亲被同时提名
My father and I are nominated
竞争同一个奖项
against each other for the same category.
他以前从没拿过全美金曲奖
He's never won an ASA award before.
他十分想拿奖
He wants it more than anything.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
帝国娱乐的新任首席执行官 哈基姆·里昂
Empire's new CEO, Hakeem Lyon.
没人觉得应该由我继承帝国娱乐
Nobody thinks I should have Empire.
在乎别人干吗 你有这个天赋
Who cares? You're a natural.
一屋子的人坐在这里
You got a room full of people here,
等着你展望未来 结果
all waiting to hear your vision, but instead,
他们却只听到延迟 事故 管理不当
they're hearing delays, mishaps and mismanagement.
他们投票 把我踢出局了
They did it. They voted me out.
我不想唱
I don't want to do it.
别这样 为什么呢
Oh, come on, why not?
为什么不想 宝贝
Why not, baby?
你们只是想让我情绪高涨
Y'all just trying to make me turn up.
来嘛 为了发到网上
Hmm, do it for the gram.
?她让我飘飘欲仙?
?She got me so good right now?
?我觉得飘飘欲仙?
?I'm feelin' so good right now?
?飘飘欲仙?
?So good right now?
?我会满足你的要求 宝贝?
?I'm gonna give you want you want, baby?
?甚至让你?
?I'ma even let you?
?点燃激♥情♥ 宝贝?
?Light it up, baby?
?爱很疯狂?
?Love crazy?
?就是现在?
?Right now, right now?
?浪费时间 费尽心思?
?I waited my time, I put in that work?
?工作?
?Work, work?
?埋葬敌人?
?I buried these haters?
?于六尺下?
?Put them in the dirt?
?帝国娱乐在我手 至高权利属于我?
?I run the Empire, the power is mine?
?取而代之 全因我妈?
?Take over the game, I put that on my mom?
?你浪费我的时间??浪费时间?
?You a waste of my time??Waste of my time?
?浪费时间就是浪费金钱?
?And wasting my time is wasting my money?
?一切恢复原状?
?Got back on my grind?
?独自完成?
?Do this on my own?
?人们知我有才 将会大放异彩?
?They know I got work, they know I'm-a shine?
?我知道你别有企图?
?I'm hearin' your hidden agendas?
?我的祷告会得罪人?
?I'm praying this here will offend ya?
?向天高举双手?
?They all got their hands to the ceiling?
?因为我有能力?
?'Cause I got that work?
?有能力?
?Got that work?
?被人雇佣?
?Get employed?
?你想要喧闹 就给你喧闹?
?If you want that loud, I can bring the noise?
?三维视觉只为看我?
?They need 3-D vision just to see your boy?
?崭新进口汽车?
?Brand-new foreign car?
?瞧瞧我的玩具?
?You should see my toy work?
?我有能力做到?
?Got-got that work, work?
?有能力做到?
?Got-got that work, work?
?有能力做到?
?Got that work, work?
?她有能力做到?
?She that work, work, got that work, work?
?有能力做到?
?Got that work, work, got that work, work?
?她有能力?
?She that work?
?继承我妈的嘻哈范?
?I got this swag from my mother?
劳拉
有重要的事 回我电♥话♥
你人呢
你在哪
你在哪
哈基姆 快接电♥话♥
回我电♥话♥
?传给我的兄弟们?
?I put that on my brothers?
?带你的女人来看我?
?Catch me out with your lady...?
劳拉快打爆他的电♥话♥了
Laura's blowing up his phone right now.
那又怎样
So what?
?被人掩盖?
?It's covered?
?她只想享受今夜?
?She just wanna spend the night?
关掉音乐
Hey, cut the music.
?为了...?
?For the...?
你干什么呢
Yo, hey, man, what are you doing?
哈基姆 小哈
Hey, Hakeem, Keem.
鸡仔 你干嘛关掉我的音乐
Chicken, why are you blockin'?
我知道
I know, man.
劳拉快打爆你的手♥机♥了
Laura is blowin' up your phone.
我不在乎
I don't care.
我失去了一切
I lost my everything.
DJ 继续放音乐
DJ, turn it up.
?明知我费尽心思?
?Know I put in work, know I put in work?
?美眉疯起来 美眉疯起来?
?Shawty go berserk, shawty go berserk?
?明知我费尽心思?
?Know I put in work, know I put in work?
?你不爽吗 恨也白费?
?You mad, bro? Hatin' don't work?
?恨也白费??白费?
?Hatin' don't work??Work, work?
?我努力过??白费?
?I did that??Work?
?满是憎恨??白费?
?They hate on??Work?
全美金曲奖投票十天后就结束了
ASA voting's over in ten days.
帝国娱乐欢迎全美金曲奖投票人
确保你给里昂投了票
Make sure you vote for a Lyon.
投哪一个都行
Any one, doesn't matter.
你很漂亮 这些人都很和善
You look beautiful. Nice group of people.
获得提名不够 我要拿奖
It's not enough to be nominated. I do want to win.
今年对我的家人来说很疯狂
It's been a crazy year for my family
而且一直有些人抱着怀疑的态度
and there's been some doubters.
我觉得拿奖对我的粉丝来说很重要
I feel like to win would be a big up to my fans.
说到质疑你的人
Talking about the people who doubted you,
你似乎对横扫全美金曲奖很镇定
you seemed like you were poised for a ASA sweep
直到你父亲发了热单MV
till your father's video hit.
他会击败你的
That dude's comin' to take you out.
这可说不准 这不是拳击赛
Nah, man, maybe so, but, uh, it's-it's not a boxing match.
也许该有人告诉他这些话
Well, maybe someone should tell him that.
也许该有人告诉媒体别拿这些负面消息
Well, maybe someone should tell the press to leave us alone
-来烦我们... -听我说 听我说
- with the negative... - You know what, you know what?
我向你们保证 无论你们听到
I promise you this, whatever those rumors
关于我们家族什么样的传闻
you're hearing about my family,
那都是媒体的谎言
they're just that, baby, media lies.
明白吗 因为里昂家族
See, 'cause the Lyons, baby,
和谐共处 亲密无间
we are closer, we are tighter than...
胜过曼森家族
The Manson Family.
曼森家族 臭名昭著的犯罪家族
别理这贱♥人♥
Don't listen to this bitch,
她在胡言乱语
she don't know what she's talking about.
其实我们更像黑人版的帕特里奇家族
Besides, we're more like the black Partridge Family, you know?
帕特里奇家族 音乐电视剧中的家族
我没在胡言乱语
I do know what I'm talking about.
别怨天尤人了 小子
Stop moping, boy.
卢修斯只是在做巨星该做的事
Lucious is doing exactly what a big superstar does.
如果你想如你所说 比他还大牌
And if you want to be bigger than him, like you say you do...
我会比他大牌 我会拿奖
I will be bigger than him, and I'm gonna win.
但这感觉太傻了
But it's like this is just stupid,
他太想拿奖 妈 来势汹汹
and he's so damn thirsty, Ma, just coming with...
住嘴
Stop it.
帝国娱乐很需要全美金曲奖 贾马尔
Now, Empire has a lot riding on these ASAs, Jamal.
我们得让董事会正式恢复卢修斯的职位
We need to get that board to officially reinstate Lucious,
不然就不知道谁会来管理我的公♥司♥了
or I don't know who the hell is going to run my company.
那到底是"最好的拿奖"
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表