剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
"联合"相当于飞机副驾驶
"Co" as in co-pilot,
我上厕所时才会找你代班
and I will call you if I need a bathroom break.
你怎么啦 小胖子
Oh, what's wrong, Pufnstuff?
是因为节食了一星期却一点没瘦
You mad 'cause you been on that cleanse
-所以气疯了吗 小胖墩 -你真逗
- for a week and you ain't lost no weight, fat-ass? - Funny.
你想见见帝国娱乐获提名最多的艺人吗
Would you like to meet Empire's most nominated artist?
就在他眼前呢
He's looking at him.
才不是 说的是现在 不是以前
No, he ain't-- we talking about the present, not the past.
?我很愤怒?
?Uh, my thoughts sickening?
?满腹怨恨?
?All venom, I'm lost in 'em?
?准备好开战?
?Ready for war?
?最好祈求神明相助?
?Better pray that the Lord with him...?
琦琦 你的面孔不应该也在上面吗
Shouldn't your face be up there, too, Cookie?
还没等完工 就会被淘汰了
It'd be obsolete before they ever finished it.
嫉妒鬼
Hating ass.
贾马尔 过来 儿子
Oh, Jamal, come here, baby!
-来了 妈 -你认得D大调吧
- Hey, Ma. ?- You know D-Major,
-全美金曲奖的音乐总监 -久仰大名
- musical director for the ASAs? ?- Of course.
恭喜你 兄弟
Congrats, man.
听说你来负责全美金曲奖太激动了
I'm super stoked that you're doing the ASAs.
混录版让我很兴奋
Well, I'm stoked about the remix.
我对那首单曲不是很感冒
I wasn't a big fan of the single,
但作为里昂家族之歌♥太合适了
but it's perfect for the Lyon Family Anthem.
好吧
Okay...
我不知道你在说什么
I'm not sure what we're talking about.
我要唱我的新歌♥
I'm doing one of my new songs.
不
Oh, no...
你妈把你的独唱改合唱了
your mama traded in your solo.
那会很轰动的 贾马尔
It's gonna be huge, Jamal.
全家同台演出
The whole family on the stage...
妈 不行 我
Mama, no, I...
我不能将独唱改合唱
I-I can't trade in my solo.
哥们 这可是金曲奖
Dude, this is the ASAs.
全球最大的舞台
It's the biggest stage in the world.
想上这个舞台的话
Now, if you want to be on it,
就别耍小孩子脾气了
I wouldn't be throwing some hissy fit.
波西娅 等一下 给
Porsha, hold up. Here.
你觉得我有时间看书吗
You think I got time to read?
帝国娱乐
这可是帝国娱乐宝典
This is the Bible.
一代一代的助理传下来的
It's been handed down from assistant to assistant
自从... 你拿不拿
since the-- will you take it?
天啊
God.
上面说了该做之事 不该做之事
It tells you what to do, what not to do,
该给谁打电♥话♥ 琦琦升职了
who to call... Cookie got a promotion.
所以你也跟着升职了
That means you got a promotion now, too,
从头到尾认真读一遍
so... read it cover to cover.
谢谢你
Thank you.
别谢我
No, don't-don't thank me.
你现在给首席执行官干活了
You work for a CEO now,
得加把劲儿 拿出点本事了
so it's time to step your game up.
这是舞台布局
This is the stage layout right here.
看看这些
Check on those...
哈基姆 哈基姆
Hey, Hakeem. Hakeem!
你那段主歌♥准备好了吗
Got a verse for me?
我是不会在金曲奖上给卢修斯伴唱的
?Mom,I'm not singing backup for Lucious at the ASAs.
我在制♥作♥自己的作品
I got my own thing I'm working on.
小子 这不是伴唱
Boy, it's not backup...
一心可以二用不是吗
and you can chew gum and walk at the same time, can't you?
你听好了
Look...
在拉维提科斯排练 不许迟到
rehearsal at Laviticus, don't be late.
行吧
All right.
我说行就行
Yeah, all right.
这里不错啊 洛蕾莎
Nice place, Loretha.
我怎么跟你说的 别叫我真名
What'd I tell you about calling me by my government name?
听着 不管你来干什么
Look, whatever it is you came for,
我们没时间理你 坎迪斯
Candace, we ain't got time.
-我家孩子出什么事了吗 -是啊
- Hey, is something wrong with my kids? - Yes.
他们没娘养
They're not with their mother,
你该把孩子接回去了
and it's time they should be.
坎迪斯 你别这样
Look, Candace, please don't start all of that.
你知道她刚从戒毒所出来
You know she just got out of rehab.
她得集中精力
She needs to focus.
你没把孩子养大
Just because you weren't around to raise your kids
不代表我们就要向你学习 琦琦
doesn't mean we're gonna follow your example, Cookie.
过完寒假
When the winter break is over,
我就把孩子送过来
the kids are coming here.
等等
Hey, wait a minute.
你知道我家就两间卧室
You know I only have a two-bedroom apartment.
那你先准备好上下铺吧
Then I suggest you invest in some bunk beds.
我是认真的 卡罗尔
I'm serious, Carol.
你知道吗
You know what...
你得和你姐谈谈
you need to talk to your sister
要不然我就要揍她了
before I kick her ass.
坎迪斯 坎迪斯
Candace. Candace!
太弱了
It's weak.
拿出点态度来
Now speak your truth.
?我的最后一夜?
?My last night?
?再喝一口龙舌兰 飘飘如仙?
?If I take one more shot of this agave, I be gone?
D
D...
?如火焚身?
?I'll be lit?
兄弟 说真的 听听这个
Come on, man, seriously, listen to this.
来听听 我有七项提名
Come on, now, I got seven damn nominations.
我在努力做首新歌♥
I'm just trying to do one new song.
超赞 但我要做里昂家族之歌♥
It's fire, but I'm on the Lyon Family Anthem tip.
?为了胜利 我知道?
?For the win, I know...?
我不想再唱老歌♥了
But I'm tired of singing songs from the past.
-这是新作 -小子
- This is new stuff. - Son...
有办法让我改变主意
There's ways to change my mind,
但在我工作时突然闯进来 可行不通
but ambushing me in the middle of my session is not it.
不好意思
Excuse me.
要不是因为我
Look, man, if it was not for me,
就没什么里昂家族之歌♥
there would be no Lyon Anthem,
所以你最好和我谈谈
so I suggest you talk to me.
你不需要抓我 哥们
You need not to grab me, dude.
所有人都出去
Everybody out.
快点
Now!
-温克 把门关上 -知道了
- Wink, shut the door. - Yeah, man.
我只是想说
Look, all I'm saying is that...
我明白 你是个有梦想的歌♥手
Yeah, man, I get it, you're a visionary artist,
但我要应对一百多个艺人
but I got a hundred artists that I have to juggle,
还要制♥作♥节目
plus produce the show,
所以你要是不满意 最好回家
so if you're not happy, I suggest you go
去找你妈说
talk to your mother.
我不去找我妈说 我就找你说
I'm not talking to my mother, I'm talking to you.
你干什么
What...
没错
Yeah.
自从早上在大厅见到你
Been wanting to do that ever since I seen you
就想亲你了
in the lobby this morning,
你在我工作时候闯进来
and then you come into my meeting,
喧宾夺主
take it over.
你要争取你想要的 我也一样
You go for what you want, and so do I.
?人人都渴望闪耀?
?Everybody wants to shine?
?明星梦 任君做?
?But they can keep on wishing?
?冰冻三尺 却非一日之寒?
?'Cause ain't no stars made overnight?
?我还未逢对手?
?And ain't no competition out here?
?未逢对手?
?Petition out here?
?未逢对手?
?Petition out here?
?未逢对手?
?Petition out here?
?我还未逢对手?
?Ain't no competition out here?
?未逢对手?
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表