剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
从来都没有幸福结局
Never was a happy ending.
这简直是丢脸
This is an embarrassment is what this is.
我不知道
Well, I don't know,
我还以为你们可能会选择合作
I thought that maybe y'all could choose
来成就一件不仅会改变我的生活
to work together to possibly do something that would not only
更会改变你们两个的大事
change my life but y'all's, too.
我猜是我想错了 我不干了
I guess I was wrong, so I'm done.
贾马尔
Jamal,
-宝贝 -别说了 妈 我不干了
- baby... - No, Ma, I-I'm done.
我会把他拉回我这边的
I'm gonna get him back.
-他需要我 -他活着就是为了成为我
- He needs me. - He lives to be me.
-他需要我 -你也会失去哈基姆的
- He needs me. - ?And you're gonna lose Hakeem as well.
-我有的是时间 -然后我会重塑他
- I got time on my side. - And I'm gonna rebuild him.
你敢不敢打赌
Don't you bet on it.
要不然我们打个赌吧
Why don't we make a bet?
说
Say word.
等哈基姆赢了...
When Hakeem wins...
就让里昂王朝发行贾马尔的下一张专辑
I get to release Jamal's next album through Lyon Dynasty.
而万一你的小怪胎弗蕾达...
And if your Freda wack...
碰巧赢了
happens to win,
哈基姆的专辑就由你来发行
you can have Hakeem's.
一言为定
Bet.
一言为定
Bet.
-你再敢用鞋指着我 -闭嘴
- Put your shoes in my face again. ?- Shut it.
好 这是说唱斗歌♥
Okay, this is a battle rap.
我们给你一个话题 你即兴发挥 明白吗
Now, we just gonna throw you some subjects and you flow, okay?
开始
Go.
手♥机♥
Phone.
?手♥机♥ 由我掌控?
?Phone-- got it in my hand right now?
?把钱转到我的账户中?
?Transferring money to one of my bank accounts?
?老时间 发条短♥信♥ 我们出去浪?
?Same time, texting a shorty, we going out?
?让她站在我旁边 光彩照人?
?Let her stand next to me and give her a little shine?
?他并非出身街头 没错?
?He ain't even from the streets, check?
?他还想当老大 没错?
?And he want to be the boss, check?
?他只是个假大佬 没错?
?He a little fake mogul, check?
?他还嫉妒他哥哥 没错?
?And he jealous of his brother, check?
?我嘲笑他 因我根本不把他放在眼里?
?I'm laughing at him 'cause I ain't even worried 'bout him?
?要不是好莱坞 我们都不会听说?
?If it ain't Hollywood, we ain't heard about it?
?年轻富有又浮华 谁都别想超过我?
?Young, rich and flashy, can't nobody pass me?
?列队站好 我逐个击倒?
?Line 'em up, I knock 'em down?
?攻击我的小矮子?
?Shorty get at me?
?劳力士指针停止 我猜那并非合法所得?
?Rolly don't tick, my whips bet they be nasty?
?我有自己的钱 不需要找我老爹?
?I got my own money, I don't really need daddy?
?那小子做了指甲 像个娘们一样?
?Little boy with his nails done, lookin' like a bitch?
?他从不必打拼 生来就是有钱人?
?He never had to struggle, all he know is being rich?
?我和他对抗 简直以卵击石?
?Me versus dude is like a kitten to a bull?
?现在是狩猎季节 是我的而非你的?
?You know it's hunting season, one for me and none for you?
?那个蠢货 他知道弗蕾达会大获全胜?
?Damn fool, boy, he know little Freda win it all?
?我是娘们我是狗 但咆哮起来是雄狮?
?I'm a bitch, I'm a dog, but a lion when I roar?
?没错?
?Check?
说真的 老弟 爸妈吵架那场面
I swear, man, the way mom and dad argue,
逼得人真想干脆乱来
makes you want to just say screw it.
你知道我指的是什么吗 我可以提交两首歌♥
Know what I'm saying? I could submit both songs.
但你乱来怎么能赢呢
But, man, how you gonna win with "screw it"?
不用征得他们同意 你直接用就行了
Don't ask, just take.
你是老爸的儿子 也是老妈的儿子
You got dad in you and you got mom in you, too.
你得从他们两个人那里拿来你需要的部分
You got to take the parts you need from both of them
融合在一起 自己使用
and fuse them together for yourself.
他们不是父母
Ain't no mom and dad.
他们只是生意伙伴 不是你父母
They're business partners, not your parents.
完全取决于你怎么做 小贾
It's all on you, Mal.
你居然会像个大总裁一样说话了
Oh, CEO talk coming from you.
你来不来看我和弗蕾达斗歌♥
So you gonna come see me and Freda or what?
这样告诉你 我想看场演出
Tell you this much though, I want to see a show.
我还以为斗歌♥就是演出呢
I thought a battle was a show.
斗歌♥只是斗歌♥
A battle is a battle.
那是弗蕾达擅长的 你完全没必要
And that's Freda's game; you ain't got to try
被那个只会这一招的蠢货牵着鼻子走
to follow that little one-trick fool.
你是说唱歌♥手 但也是表演家
You a MC, but you're also a performer.
这才是你擅长的
So that's what you do.
你得充分调动观众 让他们兴奋起来
You need to work the crowd and-and hype them up
给他们... 唱真正的歌♥
and give them... give them real songs
而不只是说唱斗歌♥
instead of just, you know, battle raps.
那样才会赢
That's how you gonna win.
还有记得擦干净嘴边的薯片渣
Make sure you get that damn chip dust off your mouth, too.
得了吧
Come on, chief.
咪♥咪♥不会来了 面对现实吧
Oh, come on, Mimi's not coming, face it.
伙计们 我得去健身房♥了 我要...
Guys, I have to get to the gym. I mean...
要知道 你们完全可以自己凑够钱的
You know, you could always just put the money up yourself.
或者你也可以
Or, you know,
放弃交易 投行分♥析♥师建议对帝国娱乐减持
the deal dies, the bank's analyst rates Empire a sell,
然后你们的股票就跌得一文不值了
and your stock tumbles into nothing.
如果交易黄了 那对你们公♥司♥也没好处
If the deal dies, then your company doesn't benefit.
大家都想进军流媒体
Everybody is into streaming.
好吗 随便出个数
Okay? Show me the numbers.
我绝对能找到出价比你高的公♥司♥
I can tell by your faces that you're leveraged.
小安说对了
Dre called it.
咪♥咪♥让我们被人追着打
Mimi got us flapping in the wind.
依我看 赶紧叫停吧 虽然我们会受重创
You ask me, you bail out now. It'll be a brutal hit,
但还是有可能撑过去的
but you could probably survive it.
我不接受"有可能"
I don't deal with probablys.
我就是要收♥购♥快流
I'm buying Swiftstream.
卢修斯 你自己那一半都是勉强凑够的
Lucious, you can barely afford your half,
根本不可能拿得出全部的钱
let alone the entire amount.
先生们
Gentlemen...
我的律师建议我闭嘴
I have been advised to shut up.
而且 我也等累了 所以我要走了
Also, I'm tired of waiting, so I'm gonna go.
真的非常抱歉
I am so very sorry.
被生活琐事耽误了
Life interfered.
现在我们能把协议敲定了吗
Now, can we wrap this up?
就看咪♥咪♥会不会再给我们点惊喜了
All depends if Mimi has any more surprises for us.
卢修斯 你知道我有私事需要处理
Lucious, you know that I'm dealing with personal matters.
收♥购♥意向书呢
Where's that letter of intent?
给你
Here.
谢谢
Thank you.
我得赶去波西塔诺
I have to get to Positano.
签得越早 开工越早
The sooner you sign it, the sooner we get to work.
就这样吧
Hell with it.
全押
Leverage away.
六个月后我就拥有全世界了
In six months, I'm-a own the world.
肯定会很棒的 肯定棒极了
?It's gonna be dope, it's gonna be awesome.?
-我们等了整整一个星期了 -是啊
- We've been waiting for it all week. - ?Yeah.?
你会秒杀全场的 我非常非常兴奋
You're gonna kill it. I'm very, very excited.
-你感觉如何 -我很兴奋
- How you feel? - I’m excited.
焦虑 但很兴奋
Anxious, but excited.
贾马尔 你不是告诉我你要用我的歌♥吗
Jamal, you told me you were using my song.
-你会秒杀全场 -这位是我妈妈
- You'll kill it. - Oh, this is my Mom.
-琦琦·里昂 -你好
- This is Cookie Lyon. - Oh, hi.
-我是凯特琳·彼得斯 -你好吗
- Caitlin Peters. - Hi, how are you?
-很高兴认识你 -幸会 我很好
- Nice to meet you. - Pleasure. I'm well.
介意我跟儿子单独聊几句吗
Uh, do you mind if I have a word with my son?
当然没问题 祝演出成功
Of course, not at all. Break a leg.
-谢谢 -非常感谢
- Thank you. - ?Thank you so much.?
这什么情况 不 不 贾马尔
What is this? No, no, no, Jamal,
你明明邀请了卢修斯
why did you bring me up in here
还让我过来做什么
when you knew you invited Lucious, too?
琦琦 请坐 坐下
Cookie, have a seat, please. Sit down.
-她来这儿干什么 -我跟你说过了吧
- What the hell is she doing here? - See, what'd I tell you?
我发誓今天不会再跟你们扯了
I swear to God, I'm not doing this with y'all today.
-因为他也是我儿子 -卢修斯 琦琦
- Because he is my son, too. - I’m not. Lucious, Cookie...
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表