剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
《嘻哈帝国》前情提要
Previously on Empire...
你是说有人推了你吗
You think that someone pushed you?
我真的说不好
I really don't know.
弗蕾达 你刚唱了弗兰克·加德斯吗
Freda, did you say something about Frank Gathers?
对 那是我父亲
Yeah, that's my father.
他在狱中被杀了
He got murdered in prison.
里昂家族将登上
The Lyon family will be performing
今年金曲奖的舞台
at this year's ASA awards.
贾马尔 你认得D大调吧 全美金曲奖的
Jamal, you know D-Major, musical director
-音乐总监 -久仰大名
- for the ASAs. - Of course.
我想公私分明
I try to keep things professional, man.
还因为你没出柜
And because you're not out.
我不想让你做些
You know I don't want to make you do anything
不自在的事
you don't feel comfortable with.
提安娜要跟你合唱
Tiana's doing a duet with you on a song
而你说那首歌♥能拿到白金唱片
you yourself told me would go platinum.
制♥作♥人让她唱
The producers wanted her.
我敢说 你连提都没提过我
I bet you never even brought me up.
如果是我 我就会嫉妒
If it was me, I'd be jealous.
我姐拥有一切 我却一无所有
If my sister had everything and I had nothing.
我戒酒就满九十天了
You know, I'm about to get my 90-day chip.
-卡罗尔 -塔里克
- Carol. - ?Tariq?
怎么 为纽约警局效力了吗
So, what, you working for the NYPD?
不 很早就不当警♥察♥了
No, I quit the force a long time ago.
卢修斯 这位女士是谁
Lucious, who is this lady?
这是利亚·沃克 卢修斯的母亲
This is Leah Walker, Lucious' mother.
她只是个老女人
She's just a little, old lady,
你无所畏惧
and there is nothing to fear.
后悔自己当时太软弱 没能杀了你
I'm sorry I was too weak to kill you when I had the chance.
明天就是全美金曲奖了
Now, tomorrow's the ASAs,
这首歌♥必须成为颁奖礼的高♥潮♥
and this song has to be the highlight of the show.
要引起全世界讨论 行吗
I want the entire world talking about it, okay?
进节奏
Bring us in.
停 停 停
Stop, stop, stop, stop,
节奏进得很不利落
you're too tentative on the entrance.
再来一遍
You know what? Start again.
停
Stop.
记住这是一首摇篮曲
Remember it's a lullaby.
做不好我们就练一整晚
Look, we're gonna be here all night until you get this right.
再来一遍
Okay, start one more time.
二 三 四
Two, three, four.
不 不
No, no.
弦乐就那样进来
I want the strings to come in just like that.
再来一遍
Let's try that again.
那段和♥弦♥...
That chord, uh...
不 不许倦怠
No, tired is not an option.
打起精神
Get it together.
再给我进一遍
Bring me back in one more time.
等一下 给我 给我...
Stop for a second. Just give me... g-give me
鼓和低音...
drums and give me bass.
这个节奏
That pace...
就是我们需要的
that's where we need to be at.
停 快到位了
Stop. We're getting there.
快到位了
We're getting there.
再来一遍
Bring me back in.
一定要饱满
Make sure it's strong.
没有余地出错
There's no room for error.
不错
Yeah.
这可是全美金曲奖
This is the ASAs.
不错 继续
I like that, keep going.
带进去
Take us there.
没错
Yeah.
就这样 继续
That's it, keep going.
我非常喜欢
I'm liking this a lot.
很好
Yeah.
-我们暂停几分钟 -很好
- Give me a couple minutes here. ?- Yes.
听起来非常棒
You guys sound amazing.
乐队演奏得太棒了 卢修斯
Band sounds great, Lucious.
谢谢 小琦
Thanks, Cook.
他们演奏得越来越好 怎么了
They're getting there. What's up?
你妈怎么样了
How's your mama?
仍然是个疯子
She's still crazy.
-她还在你家 是吧 -是的
- She's still at your house, right? - Yeah.
怎么了
What's up?
卢修斯 你得休息会儿
Um, Lucious, look, I need you to get some rest.
你排练了一整晚
You've been at this all night.
让乐队休息下
Give the band a break.
死后必定长眠
I'll rest when I'm dead,
但明天我们就要上金曲奖了
but right now we got the ASAs tomorrow,
他们得无懈可击
and they got to be airtight.
你清楚这不是为了金曲奖
You know that this ain't about the ASAs.
而是逃避你母亲
This is about you avoiding your mother.
为什么要让那女人影响你
Why you letting that woman do this to you?
别多管闲事 琦琦
Look, stay in your lane, Cookie.
卢修斯 过来
Hey, Lucious, come here.
卢修斯
Lucious...
你努力工作是为了逃避
you're working yourself so hard so you can avoid.
你得处理好这事
You have to deal with this.
听着 你昨晚没回家
Look, you didn't go home last night.
你前天待在办公室
The other night you stayed in your office.
我说了那女人很危险
I told you, the woman's dangerous,
我不信任她
and I don't trust her.
明白吗
All right?
能让我回去排练了吗
Can I get back to work, please?
好吧 卢修斯
All right, Lucious.
好了 我们继续 亲爱的
All right, count us back in, sweetheart.
离第五十四届
We are one day away
全美金曲奖开幕只有一天了
from the 54th Annual American Sound Awards.
大家问得最多的就是
The big question everybody is asking:
里昂家族谁会登台
which Lyon will come...
明晚福克斯电视台 第五十四届...
Tomorrow night on Fox, the 54th...
明天就会
The rain is supposed
雨过天晴 天气应该
to clear up for tomorrow, so it should be...
沃克太太
Ms. Walker.
吐司 火腿 炒蛋 都是你喜欢的
Toast, ham, scrambled eggs, everything you like.
不 要调味
No. Seasoning.
你说什么
Pardon me?
你不给食物调味
You don't season your food.
我不吃
I'm not eating it.
给我咖啡就好
Just give me coffee.
...报道红毯
...covering the red carpet.
之前的预告称...
Forecast earlier...
被提名很荣幸
It's an honor to be nominated--
非常荣幸
I mean, a big honor--
我很...
and I'm really exci...
我不是炒了你吗
I thought I fired you.
凯蒂·佩里 泰勒·斯威夫特
Katy Perry, Taylor Swift.
我等不及要看泰勒·斯威夫特...
Ah, well, I can't wait to see what Taylor Swift...
在他提名的热门单曲
In the video for his nominated
《枪声响起》的MV中
hit song, "Boom Boom Boom Boom,"
卢修斯·里昂分享了一个令人心碎的故事
Lucious Lyon shares a heartbreaking story
他患躁郁症的母亲自杀了
about his bipolar mother who took her own life.
这是一个男人内心深处
It's a rare look inside
一段非常私人
one man's very personal journey
关于痛苦和贫穷的经历
through pain and poverty.
而卢修斯·里昂今年的经历
Lucious Lyon's own journey this year
也称得上是百转千回
has been remarkable,
入狱服刑三个月
having served three months in prison
因一项被认为是种族歧视的不实指控
for what many consider a racially motivated prosecution,
失去并重获
and then losing and regaining control
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表