剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
《嘻哈帝国》前情提要
Previously on EMPIRE...
每个男孩都需要父亲
Every boy needs his father.
不
No!
想让我不再死咬着你不放
You're gonna have to offer more than money
塞点钱可不够 克洛斯先生
to get me off your ass, Mr. Cross.
我可以让你扳倒卢修斯·里昂
Well, I can get you Lucious Lyon.
我就心想 我们先离开一段时间
I figured we'd take off for a little bit.
咱们先上直升机再说吧
Just get on the damn helicopter!
我得为自己着想 我得为自己着想 卢修斯
I got to put me first! I got to put me first, Lucious!
-我理解 宝贝 -达蒙·克洛斯
- I understand baby, I know. - Damon Cross.
我跟他上♥床♥了 听见了吗
I slept with him, okay?
九个月后
你现在胆儿肥了啊
So I see you think you got balls now, huh?
现在
很高兴你今天能来
So happy you could join us today,
琦琦 又来八卦了
Cookie, to serve a little tea again.
我喜欢你这身行头
I love the outfit.
谢谢 贾妮丝
Oh, well, thank you, Janice.
你知道我喜欢为孩子们服务
You know I love to serve the children, hey.
如果你是她 穿得美易如反掌
How hard is it to look good if you're her?
但给我一条裙子
Now find me a dress
把我的肥屁♥股♥变性感 这可就难了
that makes my lard ass look hot, that's something.
在我眼里你一直都很性感 丽兹
You always look hot to me, Lizzie.
你真体贴
Okay, you're sweet.
显然你瞎了 也许还有点双性恋倾向 但很体贴
Obviously blind, maybe a little bi, but sweet.
我们开始今天的话题吧
Let's get into today's topics.
-唐纳德·特朗普 -快告诉我他们终于
- Donald Trump... - Please tell me they finally
把这个骗人精关监狱了
threw his lying ass in prison.
也许他会睡你以前的床
Maybe he has your old bunk.
或你丈夫 或你儿子的床
Or your husband's. Or your son's.
无论他在哪 我想他肯定正游说你
Well, wherever he is, I'm sure you'll be lobbying to be
当他的监狱小妹
his prison bitch.
我很想知道的是
What I would really like
与家人合作是什么感觉
to talk about is what it's like to work with family.
琦琦 你以与家人合作出名
Cookie, you have famously worked with yours.
做儿子们的经纪人是什么感受
What is it like to manage your boys?
你也知道 现在我没法在对他们
Well, you know, I can't tell my boys too much
指手画脚了 都翅膀硬了
of nothing nowadays, child. They grown.
飞出了巢穴 却还想着妈妈喂饭
Yeah, they flew the nest, but they still want breakfast.
有多少母亲对此感同身受
How many of you mothers out there can identify with that?
千真万确
I know that's right.
♪DJ的意义就在于此♪
♪That's what the DJ spins♪
♪干杯♪
♪Turn up♪
帝国娱乐
♪DJ的意义就在于此♪
♪That's what the DJ spins♪
♪今夜你们可能死亡♪
♪All y'all might die tonight♪
♪这是你的派对♪
♪This is your party, right?♪
♪纵情欢乐 酒钱我出♪
♪Live it up, the drink is on me♪
♪DJ的意义就在于此♪
♪That's what the DJ spins♪
♪大家都彻夜不归♪
♪All y'all not getting home♪
♪放纵到黎明♪
♪Live it up till the break of dawn♪
♪纵情欢乐 因为生活是自♥由♥的♪
♪Live it up, 'cause life is all free♪
♪DJ的意义就在于此♪
♪That's what the DJ spins♪
♪希望你别介意小小的改变♪
♪Hopin' you don't mind little minor change♪
♪异丙酚换普鲁卡因 氪星人 露易丝·莱恩♪
♪Propofol for novocaine, Kryptonite, Lois Lane♪
♪见过这位爷 不知这位妞♪
♪Saw the dude, didn't know the dame♪
♪我的夹克衫开口♪
- ♪Holding onto my jacket saying♪
停
Cut!
♪别让我走♪
- ♪"Don't let me go..."♪
停 停
Cut! Cut.
我们得选对演员 否则这一切都白搭
We have to cast this right or none of this is gonna work.
有我看着 绝不会让这事发生
And it's not gonna happen on my watch.
这是帝国娱乐的第一部电影 必须完美
This is Empire's first film. It has to be on point.
他自己去就行
Uh, he's got this.
-查理 -你还好吗
- Charlie. - Yo, yo. What's up?
-借一步说话 兄弟 -好的
- A word with you, brother. - Yes, sir.
你对这场戏有什么了解
What do you know about this scene?
是关于卢修斯的
I mean, it's about Lucious.
对 没错 我跟你说说这对我来说的意义吧
Yeah, okay, well, let me tell you what it means to me, okay?
这是我父亲第一次登台演出
This is my father's first time taking the stage.
懂吗 他饥肠辘辘 孤注一掷
All right? He was hungry. He was desperate.
他迫切需要成功
He needed this more than anything,
但他隐藏了那种需求 渴望 那种绝望
but he kept that, that need, that want, that desperation,
他将其藏在风平浪静的表面下
he kept it underneath the surface,
-你明白我的意思吗 -明白
- you understand what I'm saying? - Yeah.
这一刻 在这个舞台上 他称霸了这地方
In this moment, on this stage, he owned this place.
观众为他倾倒因为他征服了他们
And that crowd became his because he took it.
他征服了这里
He took it!
这一刻 我父亲意识到他是个王者
This is the moment my father realized he was a king.
-你懂了吗 -懂了
- You got it? - I got it.
-很好 很好 -谢谢
- Good, good. - Thank you, man.
-好 你懂了 -我能再来一次吗
- Yeah, you got it. - I can go again?
-请吧 -好 谢谢
- Please. - A'ight. Thank you.
再来一次
Let's do it again.
王者无需告诉你他是谁 查理
King doesn't tell you who he is, Charlie.
他直接展现自己的风范
He shows you.
♪DJ的意义就在于此♪
♪That's what the DJ spins♪
♪干杯♪
- ♪Turn up♪
展现出来 查理
Show me, Charlie!
♪DJ的意义就在于此♪
♪That's what the DJ spins♪
♪今夜你们可能死亡♪
♪All y'all might die tonight♪
♪这是你的派对♪
♪This is your party, right?♪
♪纵情欢乐 酒钱我出♪
♪Live it up, the drink is on me♪
♪DJ的意义就在于此♪
♪That's what the DJ spins♪
♪大家都彻夜不归♪
♪All y'all not getting home♪
♪放纵到黎明♪
♪Live it up till the break of dawn♪
♪纵情欢乐 因为生活是自♥由♥的♪
♪Live it up, 'cause life is all free♪
看见了吗
You see?
♪DJ的意义就在于此♪
♪That's what the DJ spins...♪
那贱♥人♥再开涮我家人一次
Ooh, that bitch got one more time to come for my family
-我就撕烂她的喉咙 -她想激怒你
- before I go for her throat. - She's goading you.
这是她引起观众注意力的唯一方式
It's the only way she gets attention.
她会获得我所有的注意力
Yeah, well, she will get my full attention
用我的鲁布托高跟鞋把她一脚踢飞
with my Louboutin fully up her ass.
你太搞笑了
You're so funny.
我知道 但我不打算参与
Yeah, I know, but I'm not playing.
我做了17年牢 我可以踢死那小贱♥人♥
I did 17 years, I'll shank that bitch.
冷静点 刀疤脸
Easy, Scarface.
你的主持试秀非常棒
Listen, your trial run has been fantastic,
制片人想让你成为永久的合作主持人
and the producers want to make you a permanent co-host.
他们只是要知道卢修斯
They just need to know that Lucious
和帝国娱乐终于支持你
and Empire are finally behind you.
这和他们没有半毛钱关系 宝贝
That's none of their damn business, baby.
有问题吗 你知道卢修斯的下落吗
Is it a problem? Do you even know where Lucious is?
不知道 但是没人能对琦琦·里昂
I don't. Okay? But nobody gets to tell Cookie Lyon
指手画脚 亲爱的
what she can and cannot do, sweetheart.
我很讨厌你用第三人称说自己
I hate it when you refer to yourself in the third person.
琦琦喜欢 所以想办法适应吧
Well, Cookie Lyon loves it, so get used to it.
我对我的家族为帝国所做的一切感到骄傲
Look, I am proud of what my family did with Empire.
而且卢修斯是我丈夫
And Lucious is my husband.
但是你离开他了 这是你的选择
But you left him. That was your choice.
为什么不公开呢
Why not make it public?
我的选择 我的事 宝贝们
My choice, my damn business. Hey, babies!
-琦琦 琦琦 -琦琦
- Cookie, Cookie! - Cookie!
你怎么... 帕蒂小甜心 亲爱的
How you-- A Patti pie, honey.
我爱你 我爱你
I love you. I love you.
如果你想做这档主持节目
Okay, well, if you want this gig,
制片人就要确保
the producers need assurance
你已经走出了这场琦修斯的闹剧
that you've moved on from the Coocious drama.
说真 难道你不觉得卢修斯已经走出去了吗
I mean, really, don't you think Lucious has?
爱你 琦琦
Love you, Cookie!
我也爱你们
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表