剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
whether we would dismantle this company or start a new one...
解散公♥司♥ 你疯了吗
Dismantle it-- are you crazy?
这不是我的目的
I'm not here to do that.
我要向大家证明我是名副其实的继承人
I'm here to prove to everybody that I got this legit.
而不是因为你才到这个位置
And that it's not just because of you.
我相信你会是出色的首席执行官 哈基姆
I believe you'll be a brilliant CEO, Hakeem.
我没跟你说过你将来会成为国王吗
Didn't I tell you that you'll be king one day?
没错 你说过这话
Yeah, you told me that.
你想让我幸福吗
Are you going to make me happy?
我想 我保证我会尽力
I want to, and I promise I'll try.
在为你做了这一切之后 我也希望如此
I certainly hope so, after everything I've done for you.
你要给她看什么来着
You need to show her what again?
我有份巡演地的酒店名单
Well, I have a list of all the hotels on the tour stops,
都是帝国娱乐能享受特♥价♥的
where Empire has special rates.
我觉得你最好让我拿给她看
I think you better give me that and let me show her.
我要亲自告诉她 贱♥人♥
Well, I'm going to tell her, bitch.
琦琦 我有事跟你说
Cookie, I got some info for you.
不是她弄到的 而是我
She didn't get it, I did.
这是我的平板 琦琦
That's my tablet, Cookie.
她刚戒完毒
Look, you know she fresh out of rehab
脑子还是一团浆糊
and her brain still muddled all up.
-什么事 -这个贱到拿奖的人
- What is it? - ?You know this entitled bitch
居然叫你的公♥关♥妹
had a nerve to get your publicity girl
去拿你干洗的衣服
to take out your dry cleaning
而非按照你的要求她自己去拿
instead of doing it herself, like you asked her to.
首先 你叫谁贱♥人♥呢
First of all, who you calling a bitch?
-我叫你贱♥人♥ -注意
- I’m calling you a bitch. - ?Hello!
注意 注意
Hello! Hello.
看到这些可爱的人了吗
Hi... See all these lovely people here?
我们正在开会
We're having a meeting in here.
因为我们有工作 在策划
Yeah, because we have jobs, and we're trying to plan
提安娜的三十城巡演
Tiana's 30-city tour.
所以没空听你们
So we don't have time to listen to you
在会议厅撕逼
cat and claw down the hall.
你需要个聪明的助理
You need a smart assistant.
你需要长长脑子
You need a brain cell.
圣路易斯之后是什么
What's after St. Louis?
抱歉
I'm so sorry.
林肯中心向我们抛出了橄榄枝
Okay, uh, we got an offer from Lincoln Hall,
-我觉得提安娜可以在 -妈
- and I think that Tiana can continue at - Mom...
芝加哥剧院继续巡演 如果...
the Chicago Theater if...
原来是卢修斯
It was Lucious.
你父亲总像卫生棉一样"从中作梗"
Your father is a tampon,
我们早知道了
we already knew that.
不 妈 这次不同 太过了
No, Mom, it-it's different this time-- it's so much,
这次太过分了 不只为了这破奖
it's so much deeper than, than some stupid award.
知道吗 他的无♥耻♥简直上升到了全新等级
You know what I'm saying? He's foul on a, on a whole other level.
我这次要还击
And I'm getting him back this time.
贾马尔 你需要关心的
Jamal, what you need to be focused on
是找回你的粉丝 懂吗
is getting your fans back, okay?
参与全美金曲奖投票的很多都是同志
There are a lot of gay ASA voters,
你需要他们
and you need them.
我不在意全美金曲奖什么的 我在意我的音乐
I don't care about the ASAs or... I care about my music.
这才是... 他不用再管
That's what... uh... he's not having anything to do
《黑与白》这张专辑
with the Black and White album.
我们可以推迟
We'll push it back...
-不行 -你可以制♥作♥
- No... ?- You can produce it.
-我不管 -不 不行
- I don't care. - ?No, you will not.
听着 我在和公♥关♥团队讨论提安娜的巡演
Look, I'm meeting with the PR team to discuss Tiana's tour.
我会让人想出办法
I will have them come up with a clever way
找回挺你的同志粉丝
to get the gays back behind you.
应该不需要公♥关♥团队
It shouldn't take a PR team.
你只需要解开内♥裤♥ 弟弟
Just drop your drawers, brother.
我们现在就这样吗
This is what we do now.
安德鲁 什么事
Andre, what do you need?
我不是故意的 弟弟
I-I didn't mean it, bro.
我知道 哥 没事
I know, man. It's fine.
什么事 安德鲁
What is it, Andre?
卡米拉不批准提安娜巡演的预算
Camilla won't approve the budget for Tiana's tour.
她说哈基姆还没做到她要求的事
She said Hakeem hasn't provided her with the items she requested.
那贱♥人♥一定要滚蛋
That bitch got to go.
妈 我们正在想办法起诉
Mom, we're building a case.
哈基姆一给我们录音带 我就打算
Soon as Hakeem gets us that tape, I plan to
证明她玩忽职守 违法乱纪
demonstrate poor performance, malfeasance,
道德败坏
moral turpitude...
安德鲁 我才不在乎你是不是疯狂到
Andre, I don't care if your crazy ass got to
要弄个火箭把她送到月球去
build a rocket to launch her to the moon.
-我很抱歉 -没关系
- I’m so sorry. - ?It's okay.
安德鲁 真抱歉 我不是有意这么说的
Andre, honest, I'm sorry-- I didn't mean to say it.
话脱口而出了
It just came out.
我会更好地检讨自己 行吗
I need to do a better job of checking myself, okay?
我非常...抱歉
I'm so... sorry.
我得亲自告诉提安娜
I need to go tell Tiana.
不能让她从别人那里听到这消息
She can't hear this from nobody else.
?我来只为舞蹈?
?I just came in here to dance?
?男人并非目标?
?I'm not looking for a man?
?我同闺密一起?
?Me and my best friend goin' in?
?你的脏手注意?
?Boy, you better watch your hands?
?盛夏就要来临 为坏男孩纵情?
?'Bout to get summertime, playin' for the bad boy?
?难道 难道 难道我不美丽?
?Didn't I, didn't I, didn't I look good?
?欣赏我的身姿?
?Look at my body?
?欣赏我的身姿?
?Look at my body?
?欣赏我的身姿?
?Look at my body?
?欣赏我的身姿?
?Look at my body?
?难道我不性感?
?Don't I look sexy?
?难道我不性感?
?Don't I look sexy?
?可远观 别亵玩 别亵玩?
?Look, but don't touch, don't touch?
?别亵玩 别亵玩?
?Don't touch, don't touch?
?可远观 别亵玩?
?LBDT, look, but don't touch?
?别亵玩 别亵玩?
?Don't touch, don't touch?
?我来只为舞蹈?
?I just came in here to dance?
?我同闺密一起?
?Me and my best friend goin' in?
?你的脏手注意?
?Boy, you better watch your hands?
?盛夏就要来临 为坏男孩纵情?
?'Bout to get summertime, playin' for the bad boy?
?难道 难道 难道我不美丽?
?Didn't I, didn't I, didn't I look good?
?欣赏我的身姿 欣赏我的身姿?
?Look at my body, look at my body?
?欣赏我的身姿 欣赏我的身姿?
?Look at my body, look at my body?
?难道我不性感?
?Don't I look sexy?
?难道我不性感?
?Don't I look sexy?
?难道我不性感?
?Don't I look sexy?
?难道我不性感?
?Don't I look sexy?
好了 女士们 排练暂停 谢谢
Okay, ladies, that's a cut on rehearsal. Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
-怎么样 -太赞了
- You like? ?- I love!
谢谢
Thank you.
来 我有话跟你说
Come here, let me talk to you for a minute.
这只是暂时的 明白吗
Okay, um, this is just temporary, okay?
所以你别不高兴
So I don't want you to get upset,
我们可能要暂时搁置你的巡演计划
but we might have to put your tour on hold.
我没不高兴
I'm not upset.
很好
Good.
-我不干了 -别别别
- I'm out. - ?No, no, no.
提安娜 这只是暂时的
Tiana, I said temporary.
暂时的 亲爱的
It's just temporary, baby.
如果我再继续跟他睡
Would it make a difference if I started
是不是就不同了
sleeping with him again?
谁 哈基姆吗
Who? Hakeem?
求你 别跟我说
And please, don't tell me
哈基姆决定让她巡演
he's putting her on my tour instead.
"幻影三姐妹"的粉丝连一间咖啡屋都坐不满
Mirage á Trois couldn't even fill up a coffee house.
你说得没错
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表