剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
你该是领头的那位
and you're supposed to be the lead.
你拖了她们的后腿 劳拉
You're holding 'em back, Laura.
不 我没有
No, I'm not.
你确实有点
You are a little bit.
你这算什么
Why are you acting like this?
因为你还不够努力
'Cause you don't work hard enough.
我不努力
I don't work hard?
一身酒气闯进这里的混♥蛋♥可不是我
I'm not the one barging in here, drunk, acting like an ass.
你说我是混♥蛋♥吗 贱♥人♥
Who you calling an ass, bitch?
你才是贱♥人♥
You, bitch!
好 行了
Okay, you know what?
我受不了这种二流狗血言情剧了
I can't take this second-rate telenovela anymore.
说实话 我也受够了
Honestly, I'm sick of this, too.
你俩都很差劲
You both suck.
这是要我给你们请声乐教练吗
I need to get y'all some vocal coaches?
去死吧 哈基姆
Screw you, Hakeem.
我不知道你哪根筋不对
I don't know what your problem is,
但我不会在这里受你气
but I'm not gonna let you treat me like this.
这么说你也要走 是吧
Oh, so you gonna leave, too?
我早就知道你这小处♥女♥留不住
I knew your little virgin ass was gonna dip anyway.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我太蠢了
I was so stupid.
什么事
So what's up?
我以为你要推动我们的事业呢
I thought you were gonna push to help our cause.
当然了 尽我所能
Of course. However I can.
我现在不太确定想要你入伙了
I'm not really sure if we want you to.
斯凯怎么样了
How's Skye?
听说那件事了
Heard about that.
你怎么知道的
How?
这重要吗
Does it really matter?
如果让媒体知道了
If the press gets it,
你就恰好证明了政客们所说的
you're gonna give fuel to every politician
同性恋是一种个人选择
that says being gay is a choice.
他们就会拿贾马尔·里昂举例子
They're gonna look at Jamal Lyon and say,
"看 那个同性恋歌♥手
"Hey, the gay icon can choose
想和女人睡时 就和女人睡"
to sleep with women whenever he wants."
我还是同性恋 所以
Yeah, well, I'm still gay, so...
既然如此 为什么要和斯凯乱搞
Yeah, well, then what are you screwing Skye for?
我没有 我真没有
I'm not. I'm literally not.
不好意思
But I-I'm sorry,
我都不知道我们在说什么
I don't even know what we're talking about here.
这和别人有关系吗
Whose business is that?
这世界上有十个国家
There are ten countries in the world
如果你是同性恋就会被处决
where being gay will get you executed.
尼日利亚 苏丹 毛里塔尼亚
Nigeria, Sudan, Mauritania,
索马里 也门 巴基斯坦 伊♥拉♥克♥
Somalia, Yemen, pakistan, Iraq,
伊朗 沙特阿♥拉♥伯 阿富汗
Iran, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan.
但音乐界可能大有不同吧
But good luck with the music.
我只知道
All that I know is that
经营帝国娱乐让我不堪重负
I couldn't stand running Empire,
但哈基姆和卡米拉
but Hakeem and Camilla?
他们会毁了公♥司♥的
They gonna burn that place down to the ground.
我就担心这个
That's the one I'm worried about.
-为什么 -因为她的灵魂中没有音乐
- Why? - ?Because music ain't in her soul.
所以你不能不在乎全美金曲 贾马尔
And that's exactly why you can't lay up on these ASAs, Jamal.
妈 没人在乎那些破奖 拜托
Ma, don't nobody care about no award, come on.
孩子 我们可是里昂家族
Boy, we are Lyons.
音乐是第一位的
Music first.
你明白吗
Do you realize if you win
如果在同一奖项中打败你♥爸♥
an ASA against your father in the same category,
你就会踏上成为歌♥坛传奇之路
you're on your way to being legendary.
你不想吗 小傻瓜
Don't you want that, stupid?
我想
Yes.
正门
紧急通道
但是现在没可能了
But it's not happening right now.
贾米森发现了我跟斯凯的事
Jamieson found out about Skye,
他现在不支持我了
and he's pulling back his support.
这件事我也不能理解 贾马尔
Yeah, see, that's another one I don't get, Jamal.
搞女人吗 同性恋还是异性恋 给个痛快话
You messing around with girls? Pick a damn team.
我才不选 我想怎样就怎样
I'm picking nothing. Do what I want to do,
我和谁上♥床♥别人管不着
and ain't nobody's business who I get down with.
这是什么意思
So what does this mean, huh?
你现在是那种摇摆不定迷茫的双性恋了
You one of them wishy-washy, confused bisexuals now?
随你说吧 我不是
Whatever. No.
-性取向是会变化的 -不是吧
- Sexuality is fluid. - ?Shut up.
妈 很抱歉就是这样的
Mom, it is, I'm sorry.
真的 你懂我意思吗
It is. You know what I'm saying?
你可以是异性恋 同性恋 双性恋
You-you have straight and-and gay and bi
各种取向都有一点 我也说不好
and a lot a bit of everything. I don't know.
感觉你们这些人就想着疯狂的性♥爱♥
Yeah, it sound like y'all just want to be freaky-deaky.
是挺疯狂的
A little freaky-deaky.
你从来没睡过女人吗
?You ain't never slept with no woman?
小子 没人想跟你谈这事
Boy, nobody having that conversation with you.
真的吗 听着 我只想说
Oh, really? Look, all I'm saying is
有时候事情自然而然就发生了 你懂吗
that sometimes things happen, you know?
你产生了一种感觉
You feel a certain way and you...
要么有所回应要么置之不理
you act on it or you don't.
就因为我这辈子睡过两个女人
Just because I have sex with, uh, two women in my entire life
不代表我就是直男或双性恋之类的
doesn't mean, you know, I'm straight or bi or anything.
我还是个同性恋
I'm still a gay brother
我需要男人的
looking for a man. ?
我也是 整夜不休
Yeah, me, too. All night long.
好吧 你看
Okay, all right, see,
你扯过火了 我撤了...
you got to take it too far. I'm out. I like...
闭嘴吧小子 你以为你是从哪儿来的
Shut up, boy. How you think your big-head ass got here?
圣灵感孕
Immaculate conception.
贾马尔 听我说
Look, Jamal, listen to me.
你要是想赢全美金曲奖
You cannot piss people like Jamieson off
就不能惹贾米森这种人 懂吗
if you want to win an ASA award, okay?
获奖就像政♥治♥参选一样
Awards are like politics, baby.
就当成一次竞选吧
Think of this like a campaign.
你要参加选举 好吗
You're running for office, all right?
我要你重新投入音乐界
So I need you to get your head back in the game
拿回你的同性恋标签 拿下全美金曲奖
and get your gay back and get that ASA award!
你要成为乐坛传奇
You need to become legendary!
麦迪逊大道3353号♥
我注意到
It has come to my attention
所有总裁候选人都因个人原因
that all of the CEO candidates have withdrawn their nominations
退出竞选了
due to personal reasons.
不只是个人原因
No, it's more than personal.
知道吗 不管卢修斯·里昂在不在
You know what, this sinking ship is going down
这艘破船都要沉了
with or without Lucious Lyon.
但如果这里还有卢修斯·里昂的手下
But if any of you Lucious Lyon thugs are here,
请转告他跟他的公♥司♥
you tell him and his company...
去死吧
go to hell.
那好吧
Very well, then.
既然所有候选人都弃权了
Since all the candidates have withdrawn,
现在所有董事会成员都有提名权
we will now open up to any other board member for nominations.
谁想竞选帝国娱乐首席执行官的职务
So who would like to run for CEO of Empire?
我
Me.
我才不怕那个衰人卢修斯·里昂
I ain't scared of no bitch-ass Lucious Lyon.
你们也不用怕
You shouldn't either.
帝国娱乐
Empire,
本来就属于我
that's my birthright.
我是最小的儿子
I'm the youngest son.
集嘻哈范 天赋
I got the swag, the talent,
颜值于一身 你懂的
the looks, you know it,
未来由我来领导这个公♥司♥再合适不过
to be the future head of this company.
我会将帝国娱乐发扬光大
But I'm-a take Empire to the future,
不像卢修斯·里昂总喋喋不休
unlike Lucious Lyon talking about
自己的黑历史还有告密的贱♥人♥之类的
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表