剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
And it's time to move past what y'all did.
你意思是你也会让琦琦和安德鲁回来
So that mean you'll bring Cookie and Andre back too.
你是这个意思吗
That's what you're saying?
我们一步一步来 好吗
Let's take it one step at a time, all right?
哈基姆 你的前途不可限♥量♥
Hakeem, you got a huge career ahead of you.
回帝国娱乐 我们就发行你的专辑
Come back to Empire, we'll release your album,
大力推行 全面宣传
give it a huge push, the whole thing.
拜托 呆子 别犯傻 你懂的
Come on, fool, don't be crazy, you know it.
我们走
Let's go.
再见了朋友
Adios amigos...
什么
What?
你得教我说西班牙语
You got to teach me Spanish.
我高三时学习无比刻苦
I studied my ass off in 12th grade,
西班牙语课却还是不及格
and I still flunked Español.
过来
Come here.
♪讨厌置身事外♪
♪Hating on the sideline, debt that♪
♪她非常清楚自己长处所在♪
♪She know exactly where she can find the best at ♪
♪我还在学着♪
♪I'm leaning♪
♪双座跑车 我们嗨着♪
♪Two-seater, we rolling♪
♪加速 换挡 她掌控全局♪
♪We speeding, stick shift, she holding... ♪
所以你真的不搞你的女子组合了吗
So you're really not doing your little girl group?
我在考虑回帝国娱乐
I'm thinking about going back to Empire.
要是那个女子组合是帝国娱乐的一部分
See, if that girl group was a part of Empire,
那我绝对愿意成为其中一员
then I would definitely be a part of it.
帝国娱乐是嘻哈传奇
Empire is hip-hop legendary.
我正在努力成为传奇 你不想吗
I'm trying to be a legend, aren't you?
喝点什么 美女
What can I get for you, pretty lady?
不了 谢谢
Nothing, thanks.
我最近不怎么喝酒
I haven't really been drinking too much lately.
好吧
Oh, well...
我最近可比平常多喝了很多
I am drinking much more than usual.
怎么了
What's up?
天呐 我好紧张
God, I'm so nervous.
为什么
I... Why?
我本不该来这里的
Well... I'm not supposed to be here,
所以我希望这次见面能够保密
so if I could talk to you in confidence.
安德鲁要是知道会杀了我的
Andre would kill me if he knew I were here.
我什么都不会说的 我发誓
I'm not gonna say anything, I swear.
我好担心他 贾马尔
I'm scared for him, Jamal.
他很痛苦
He's miserable.
帝国娱乐是他的一切
Empire is everything to him,
离开那里 他完全迷失了
and, without it, he's completely lost.
是 那他为什么要和妈妈还有哈基姆
Yeah, well, then why is he doing the whole thing
-做出那种事 -我知道 我知道
- with my Mom and Hakeem like that? - I know, I know.
但那不是他
But that's not him.
他不是那样的人
That's not who he is.
安德鲁搞砸了
Look, Andre messed up.
很明显 他自己也知道
Obviously. He knows that.
但是我请求你 作为他的弟弟
But I'm asking you, as his brother,
念在兄弟情分上原谅他
to find it in your heart to forgive him.
因为他只想回帝国娱乐跟你和卢修斯一起
Because all he wants is to be back at Empire with you and Lucious
回到那个他付出了毕生心血的地方
at the company that he gave his entire life and heart to.
我也很想他 朗达 真的
I miss him, too, Rhonda, I do.
但是我最近要处理的事太多了
There's just so much stuff that I'm handling now.
相信我 要是能就这么简单
Trust me, I'd give anything
把那些事交给安德鲁 我绝对愿意
to be able to just hand that off to Andre.
我不喝酒的原因是我怀孕了
The reason I'm not drinking is because I'm pregnant.
我们要有孩子了
We're having a baby.
真的吗
Are you serious?
真的
Yes, I'm serious.
-那我当然会去和卢修斯谈了 -真的吗
- I mean, obviously I'm-a talk to Lucious now. - Really?
-当然 -真的吗
- Of course.- Really?
-贾马尔叔叔 -贾马尔叔叔
- Uncle Jamal. - Uncle Jamal.
-贾马尔叔叔怎么样 -听起来很不错
- What they know about Uncle Jamal? - Sounds good, man.
谢谢 谢谢 多谢你
Thank you, thank you, thank you so much.
谢谢你
Thank you.
还有当然 什么都不要说
And obviously, you know, don't say anything.
安德鲁要是知道我说了永远都不会原谅我的
Andre would never forgive me, really, so...
-我会处理好的 -谢谢你
- But I'm gonna handle it. - Thank you.
-真为你们高兴 -谢谢你
- I'm so happy for y'all. - Thank you.
真是太棒了
That's so amazing.
里昂
Lyon.
你律师给你的
A little something from your lawyer...
瑟斯提·罗林斯
Thirsty Rawlings.
我的律师
My lawyer?
向左转
Make a left.
最后一扇门
Last door.
我知道那天是我抓了你
I know I bust you up the other day.
我别无选择
I had to do that.
你应该知道瑟斯提在这里有很多朋友
You should know Thirsty got a lot of friends in here.
打开吧
Open it up.
储藏室 3B
你准备好大干一场了吗 哥们
Oh! You ready to smash this, brother?
激♥情♥再度燃烧 再度燃烧
Afterburners, baby... afterburners.
我们有多长时间
How much time we got?
换班前你们有65分钟
You got 65 minutes before the shift change.
我把门锁上 以防有人抓住你们在禁入区域
I'm locking you in, so nobody can get on you for being out of bounds,
-但你们得抓紧 -谢了 哥们
- but you got to work fast. - Thank you, bro.
我混了段音 听听
This is what I got-- check it out.
我喜欢这警笛声
I like the police car.
我喜欢你加的低哼
I love what you did with the hums.
给我开一条音轨
Open up a track for me.
♪大家坐下♪
♪Sitting back♪
♪一起追忆♪
♪Reminiscing♪
♪我曾经如何与你共患难♪
♪Of how I used to get down and dirty wit cha ♪
♪一起♪
♪Come on♪
♪开车去激战街区接你♪
♪Pull up on a hot block to come and get you ♪
♪一把手♥枪♥搞定所有事情♪
♪Wit a pistol cocked to handle all issues ♪
♪但我从未想到♪
♪But never would I thought in a million wishes♪
♪我们一起经历过这些你却将我告发♪
♪After all we stood for, you would start snitching♪
♪我忽略曾经学过的教训♪
♪I disregarded lessons that were shared with me♪
♪因为我曾被教导切勿置信于人♪
♪'Cause I was taught I'm not supposed to trust any ♪
♪当局者迷♪
♪It's hard to see the frame when you in the picture♪
♪但事已至此 贱♥人♥我们就此分手♪
♪But now the picture's faded, bitch, I'm done wit cha♪
♪所以赶紧去♪♪赶紧去♪
♪So go on 'head♪♪Go on 'head♪
♪处理好你的后事♪♪处理好你的后事♪
♪Handle your business♪♪Handle your business♪
♪准备好♪
♪And get right♪
♪因为我就要来找你算账♪
♪'Cause I'm coming to get cha♪
♪街头的人们在看着我♪
♪Streets are watching, eyes are on me♪
♪靠近我 支持我♪
♪Closest to me done switched up on me♪
♪白日漫漫 长夜一人♪
♪Days are long and nights are lonely♪
♪明白这些更好 我现在已明白♪
♪It's better to know it 'cause now I know it and...♪
♪你不过是个告密者 贱♥人♥♪
♪You ain't nothing but a snitch, bitch♪
♪告密的贱♥人♥ 这就是你♪
♪Snitching ass bitch and you are ♪
♪告密的贱♥人♥ 你心知肚明♪
♪Snitching ass bitch, and you know it♪
♪你知道 你明知道♪
♪And you know it, and you know it♪
♪你知道 我也知道♪
♪And you know it, and I know it♪
♪我知道 你也明白我知道♪
♪And I know it, and you know I know it♪
♪你明知我知道♪
♪You know I know it ♪
♪气温过百♪
♪Temperatures in the hundreds♪
♪此刻灼如地狱♪
♪Hot as hell at this moment♪
♪一切太可疑 就在转角处♪
♪Everything looks suspicious coming around these corners♪
♪那个被通缉的人♪
♪The man wanted♪
♪你想妄动也可以♪
♪You can play around if you want to♪
♪不安全 没武器♪
♪Ain't no safety, ain't no holster♪
♪而我手握枪把上♪
♪And my hands is on it♪
♪我不会如你所愿 轻易离开♪
♪Now I ain't going as easy as you think I'm gon' go♪
♪只是暂时低调♪
♪I'm-a lay low for a minute♪
♪然后重新出手♪
♪Then I'm coming for those♪
♪那些走错路 站错边的人♪
♪That decided to cross the road and roll with the wrong folks♪
♪就如演奏三角钢琴却按下错误的琴键♪
♪Like playing a grand piano but tapping the wrong notes♪
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表