剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
嘻 哈 帝 国
第四季 第一集
《嘻哈帝国》前情提要
Previously on Empire...
你们整个家族都会毁于一旦
Your entire family will burn to the ground.
我们非常高兴让你和你的女儿团聚
We are happy to reunite you with your daughter,
但这是有代价的
but it comes at a price.
贾马尔·里昂觉得我很惊艳
Jamal Lyon thinks I'm gorgeous.
太棒了
Fabulous.
这是弗兰科
This is Franco.
他是这里最会捣腾炸♥弹♥的人
He's the best at blowing stuff up.
我想和你一起去看世界 琦
I want to see the world with you, Cook.
我想书写我们新的篇章
I want to write a new page in our story.
-我要取消掉 -你起的头 我来收尾
- Hey, I'm calling it off. - You started this. I'm gonna finish it.
卢修斯
Oh, Lucious!
我知道你这是什么特护服务
Look, I know you're some kind of special nurse,
但已经三个月了
but it's been three months.
卢修斯 卢修斯
Lucious! Lucious!
你是谁
Who are you?
你们都准备好了吗
Are y'all ready for this?
我们要制♥作♥一个专题片
We're making this TV special,
拍摄访谈以及排练
shooting interviews and rehearsals
这样观众就能看到
so the audience can see
我们建立帝国娱乐所付出的努力与爱
all the work and love that goes into building Empire.
谢谢你
Thank you.
帝国娱乐是我的一部分
Look, there's a lot of me in Empire.
明白吗 有我的血汗和眼泪
All right? My blood, my sweat and my tears.
至于卢修斯
And Lucious...
他会出现在专题片中吗
will he be a part of the special?
今年是帝国娱乐成立20周年 所以...
This year is Empire's 20th anniversary, so...
说到帝国娱乐的传承
You can't speak about
怎么能不提到卢修斯
Empire's legacy without Lucious.
要不是卢修斯 这一切都不会出现
There would be none of this without Lucious.
我说 你们都准备好了吗
I said, are y'all ready for this?
他就是我们的传承
He is our legacy.
你们知道我如何狂欢
You know how I get down.
我是放克弗利克斯
Funk Flex... I'm in the building.
尽情释放
Act like you want it.
这就是纽约的声音
This is what New York City sounds like!
一个月后就会在电视上播出了
This is gonna be on TV in about a month.
大家燥起来 把气氛点燃 听到了吗
I need y'all to look live, act live and be live, you hear me?
过去五个月 你和你的家庭
You and your family have suffered a great deal
都遭受了极大的痛苦
of pain in the last five months.
这个周年纪念日是否苦乐参半
Is this anniversary bittersweet?
当那种苦痛袭击到你
It sure ain't sweet...
那绝对不好受
when that kind of pain comes at you,
苦痛来得又快又狠
and it came at us fast and hard.
你就只能做自己该做的
And you just do what you got to do.
团结一心 家人就该这样 不是吗
You stick together, 'cause that's what family does, right?
人们不是无缘无故叫我们狮子[里昂]的
They don't call us Lyons for nothing.
你们中有谁还记得
How many of you are old enough
1983年摩城唱片的25周年纪念
to remember Motown's 25th Anniversary, 1983?
摩城唱片创建于1959年
我们跟着它一起长大的
Yeah, we grew up on it.
老爸会一遍遍地播放
Our dad would play it over and over.
当时有史提夫 马文 斯莫奇 杰克逊五人组
They had Stevie, Marvin, Smokey, The Jackson Five.
那也是大众第一次见到
It was the first time anyone had ever seen
迈克尔·杰克逊在《比利·珍》中的太空步
Michael Jackson moonwalk to "Billie Jean."
那是流行音乐的大爆♥炸♥
It was the big bang of pop.
我们的电视专题片
Our television special will
将使20周年变成我们的大爆♥炸♥
make this 20th anniversary be our big bang.
绝对非常火爆
And it's gonna be hot,
敬帝国娱乐
so, to the Empire!
敬帝国娱乐
To the Empire!
敬我老爸
To my father.
敬卢修斯
Lucious!
我父母为建立公♥司♥
Well, my parents made the sacrifices
做出了很大牺牲
to build this company,
他们很期待将来有一天
and, they looked forward to the day
可以将公♥司♥交到我们手中
when they would hand it over to one of us.
贾马尔
Jamal!
但...
But...
如果我必须在帝国娱乐或...
if I had a choice between having Empire or...
我老爸之间选择...
or having my father...
我...
I...
抱歉 别把这写出来
I'm sorry. Don't... don't print that.
我们重新来吧
Let's... start over again, please.
能停一下吗
Can we stop?
我没法再来一次
I can't... do this again.
今晚拉维提科斯
Tonight, at Laviticus
将上演庆祝帝国娱乐20周年特别节目
for the Empire 20th Anniversary Special,
并将是拉斯维加斯那一致命夜晚
making his first public appearance
我们差点失去他之后
since that fateful night in Las Vegas
他的第一次公开露面
when we almost lost him,
卢修斯·里昂 将会亲临
Lucious Lyon... will... be... here!
准备好了吗
Ready?
好的
Okay.
琦琦
Hey, Cookie!
卢修斯
Hey. Lucious.
看着不错
Looking good.
他回来了 看起来不错 是不是
Yes, he's back. He looks good, right?
欢迎回来 老板
Welcome back, boss!
大家都是为了见你才来的
All here for you. Okay?
卢修斯
Lucious.
-女士 -没关系 韦伯
- Ma'am. - It's okay, Webb.
认真的吗 是我 卡洛塔
Really? It's me... Carlotta.
《明日之星》中角色
奎恩·拉提法扮演
你看起来真不错 兄弟
You're looking damn good, brother.
裙子真美 琦琦
And you're wearing that dress, Cookie.
谢谢你 卡洛塔
Thank you... Carlotta.
你是不是曾经跟一个白人妹组过二重唱
Were you in that girl group-- that duo with that white girl?
卡洛塔 什么来着
Carlotta... What was it?
-布朗 -没错
- Brown. - Yes.
黑白和声 我和玛丽·戴维斯
Mixed Harmony. Me and Mary Davis.
以前我们还给
Yeah, we sang the hook on a couple
卢修斯的几首歌♥唱过副歌♥
of Lucious's tracks back in the day.
还记得你经常告诉玛丽
Remember how you used to tell Mary
你有多喜欢她的声音吗
how much you loved her voice?
是她的音调
It was her tone.
她的音调
Her tone.
她去世了
Well, she passed.
-吸毒 -听到这个消息我们很难过
- Drugs. - Oh, we are so sorry to hear that.
你看起来还不错 妹子 我们得走了
But you look good, girl, but we gots to get on.
现在我在照顾她的女儿们
Well, I'm managing her daughters now.
我是说 她们是个女子组合
I mean, they're a girl group,
也许你会想帮她们一把
and I thought you might want to help 'em out.
就当是帮玛丽个忙
You know, as a favor to Mary.
也许能借我们一个制♥作♥人 帮她们做几首歌♥
Maybe lend one of your producers to do a couple tracks for 'em.
毕竟最好的制♥作♥人都在你们这里
I mean, y'all got the best ones.
是的 最好的都在
Yeah, we got the best,
而他们非常忙
and they very busy.
当然 但我们肯定能替她们做点什么
Yeah, but I'm sure we can do something for them.
就算只是为了玛丽
I mean, even if it's just for... for Mary.
好吧 这样吧 给办公室打电♥话♥
Okay, I tell you what. Call the office,
看看我们能帮你做什么
and we'll see what we can do for you.
-韦伯 快来 -谢谢
- Webb? Come on. - Thanks.
-不 谢谢你 -谢谢 你小心点
- No, thank you. - Thank you. Watch yourself now.
我不知道她是谁
I... I didn't know who that was.
没关系 宝贝 你做得很好
That's okay, baby. You're doing good.
-卢修斯 欢迎回来 -你好 老板
- Hey, Lucious. Welcome back. - Hiya, boss.
好了 等一下 退后
Okay, wait a minute. Back up.
-还好吗 -你好 卢修斯
- How's it going? - What's up, Lucious?
向你致敬
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表