剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
?I wanna say?
?我知道?
?I know I...?
你知道有多少饶舌歌♥手和制♥作♥人会带着超模
You know how many rappers and producers are gonna be
出现在红地毯 为了掩人耳目吗
on the carpet with supermodels as their beard?
-别这样 -太乱来了
- No. - It's wack.
听我说 别紧张
Listen, man, relax.
就一晚
It's just one night.
离我远点
Yo, get off me, man!
-你敢再那样靠近我一次 -什么
- Bro, don't you ever come at me like that again, bro. - What?
你听见我说的了 装什么傻
?You heard me, what?
我发誓 要是你再那样碰我
I swear, if you ever touch me like that ag...
卢修斯 这是你儿子
Yo, Lucious, this your son?
那你可得跟他谈谈了
Yo, you need to talk to him.
这样可不好
'Cause this ain't cool.
D大调还想藏在柜里
I see D-Major's still on the DL.
他之前肯定找过你
Must've got to you.
你早就知道
You knew?
真的总能辨别出假的
A real dog can always tell a fake bitch.
爸 你能不能别说得那么玄乎
Dad, can you stop with all the stupid riddles.
你怎么发现的
How did you know?
我♥干♥这一行太久了
I've been in this business so long,
你以为我对这行中的每个人
you think I don't know a little bit
没有一丝了解吗
about everybody in this industry?
就算D大调是个才华横溢的制♥作♥人
And even though D-Major's a talented producer,
他的私生活可没那么隐秘
his secret life is not so secretive.
大家都知道 他有多喜欢
And everybody knows how he likes to
把阔少变成自己的小骚货
turn rich boys into his little bitch.
你怎么知道不是我把他变成我的小骚货呢
How do you know I ain't turning him into my little bitch?
是他主动贴我 不是我去贴他
He came on to me. I didn't come on to him.
就是这样
Exactly.
我敢说他是攻
I bet you he's on top.
-爸 你真恶心 -不
- You're disgusting, Dad. ?- No.
真正恶心的是你在我录音棚里的所作所为
What's disgusting is what you're doing in my studio.
任何人都可能进来撞见你
Anybody could've walked in here and saw you,
我可不是这么教你的
and I taught you better than that.
你不能在吃饭的地方拉屎
You don't crap where you eat.
对 爸 你说得对 你就喜欢这样
Yeah, Dad, you're right. You're enjoying this.
喜欢什么
Enjoying what?
你以为我愿意看着我儿子
You think I enjoy watching my son
变成某个隐藏性向的人的小骚货
become some closet phony's little bitch?
我一直体恤你的生活方式
Look, man, I've tried to be sensitive to your way of life.
听听 "体恤我的生活方式"
There it is. S-sensitive to-to my way of life.
我一直倾听你
I've listened to you.
我一直努力容忍♥
I've tried to tolerate something
那些我本不能忍♥的事
that is intolerable to my nature.
我努力尊重理解你的选择
I tried to understand and be respectful of your choices,
但你不尊重我
but you don't respect me.
你一直用这种反常的生活方式打我的脸
You just keep throwing this unnatural way of life into my face.
我一直努力跟你谈话时把你当男人
I've tried to talk to you as a man,
但结果你像小女孩一样
but all you do is turn into some little girl,
总对二十年前的事耿耿于怀
mad about something I did to you 20 years ago.
二十年前
20 years ago.
四十年前你妈把你扔在水里
You're crying like a little bitch about your mother
到现在你还哭得像娘们一样
throwing you in some water 40 years ago,
这表示你是什么
so what does that say about you?
不掉眼泪都没法直视她的眼睛
Can't even look the woman in the eyes without crying.
我可没哭
I'm not crying.
总是对我说
Always telling me,
"贾马尔 别做个娘娘腔
"Jamal, don't be a little sissy bitch.
把心思放在音乐上"
Put it into music."
卢修斯 别做个娘娘腔
Well, Lucious, don't be a sissy bitch.
把心思放在...
Put it into mu...
你只能
You ain't nothing to me
让我失望
but a disappointment.
等你感染艾滋病身亡
And the day you die from AIDS...
我会庆祝
I'm gonna celebrate.
卢修斯总是能刷新自己的卑鄙下限
Right when you think that Lucious can't stoop any lower, he does.
每次都是
Every single time.
他干什么了
Okay, what did he do?
我和D大调在录音棚里
So I'm in the studio with D-Major,
因为他想制♥作♥我和弗蕾达的歌♥
'cause he wants to produce me and Freda.
-卢修斯就 -你说什么
- And then Lucious... ?- Wh-wh-what did you just say?
妈 我拒绝他了
Mom, I told him no, okay?
但这时候 我应该跟更多制♥作♥人合作
But at this point, I should work with more producers.
你又和弗蕾达一起工作了
Okay, so you're back working with Freda?
这哪里重要 我说的不是这件事
Why is that important? That's not even the issue.
-贾马尔 快走 -卢修斯进了录音棚
- Jamal, come on. - ?Lucious comes into the studio...
不不不 你得让弗蕾达走 贾马尔
No, no, no, no, you need to let Freda go, Jamal.
-不 妈 不 -你必须让她离开
- No, Ma. Mom, no. - You got to let her go.
重点不是弗蕾达 重点是卢修斯
This is not about Freda. This is about Lucious.
是我的事
This is about me.
我们说过的事就没法收回了
And the things that we said that you can't come back from.
你记得那个检察官吗
You remember that prosecutor
费劲浑身解数都要扳倒你父亲的那个
who was so hell-bent on trying to bring your father down?
记得 提兹·麦吉
Yeah, um, Tits McGee.
对 那个贱♥人♥
Yeah, that bitch.
联调局依然盯着我们不放
Well, the feds are still coming for us.
懂吗
Okay?
所以我们得保持低调 明白吗
So we need to lay low, all right?
我们所有人都别紧张 谨慎些
Be easy. Be careful. All of us.
我们得低调 所有人
We need to lay low? All of us?
才不 他们是来抓卢修斯的
Nah, they're coming for Lucious.
我凭什么要在乎那事
And tell me why I should care about that.
我得为他的毛病和我的音乐担忧
I got to worry about what's wrong with him and my music.
为了他放弃我的音乐 我图什么啊
What would be my incentive to let go of my music for him?
你想过我为什么表现良好提前出狱了吗
You ever wonder how I got out early on good behavior?
老实说 我以为你告发了某个人 但我
Honestly, I-I assumed you informed on somebody, but I...
他叫...
His name...
他叫...
His name...
你看见是谁开的枪了吗
Did you see who shot him?
你能说出枪手的名字吗
Can you name that shooter?
弗兰克·加德斯
Frank Gathers.
妈 你告发了弗蕾达的爸爸
Ma, you snitched on Freda's dad?
对 我告发了他
Yeah, I snitched.
那又怎样 我告发了他
So what? I snitched.
我告发了他
I snitched.
我就告发过别人一次
That was the only damn time I ever snitched.
结果他和我们的父亲关在一起
And he ends up on-- in lock-up with our father.
妈 卢修斯和他被谋杀有关系吗
Ma, did Lucious have something to do with his murder?
他是个非常危险的人
That was a very dangerous man, okay?
他会把我们都杀掉
He would've killed all of us,
眼睛都不眨一下
without batting an eye.
至于弗蕾达
And Freda?
你知道的 有其父 必有其子
You know that apple didn't fall far from the tree.
所以你必须让她走 贾马尔
So I need you to let her go, Jamal.
很危险
It's dangerous.
对所有人都危险 明白吗
For all of us, okay?
好了
Okay.
奶奶
Grandma?
-准备好出发了吗 -我们要去秀场
- Hey, ready to go? ?- We're going to the show.
对 但我们现在就得出发了
Yes, ma'am, but we have to leave right now,
趁着我爸还没回家换衣服
before my father comes home to get dressed.
朗达帮你挑了件漂亮的礼服
All right, Rhonda picked out a beautiful gown for you.
你可以在后台休息室换衣服 我们走吧
You can get dressed backstage in the greenroom, okay? Let's go.
德怀特不想让我去那儿吗
Dwight doesn't want me there?
不不不 他只是
Oh, n-n-n-no, he's just...
他非常紧张而已
He's very nervous, that's all.
今晚对他很重要
It's a big night for him.
要去哪儿吗
Going somewhere?
我要拿走你的手♥机♥
I'm gonna need your phone.
像你这么美的女人不应该独自走红毯
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表