剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
小安 如果你把这烂摊子收拾好
Dre, if you make this mess go away,
你想要什么都行
you can have anything you want.
好
Okay.
宝贝儿子
Hey, baby boy.
我真的很高兴你肯拍这个MV
Look, I'm real glad you're doing this video.
我是因为自己的作品上不了广播
I'm only doing it 'cause I can't
才来拍这个的
get my own stuff on the radio.
那是对你泄露那张专辑的报复
Now, that's payback for you leaking that album.
我本该起诉你的 但你处理这逆境的方法
Should be suing your ass, but I am quite impressed with
真叫我刮目相看
how you're dealing with this adversity.
创造力会助你成功的
Inventiveness is what will help you succeed.
就像你成功扼杀了我的女子组合吗
Oh, just like you succeeded on killing my girl group?
瓦伦蒂那的事我很遗憾
Look, man, I'm sorry about Valentina.
但...
But...
我想补偿你
I want to make it up to you.
我为你创作了一组节奏
I made a beat for you.
老爸 别再骗我了 行吗
Dad, stop hustling me, okay?
我看透你了
I'm onto you.
不 这真的是我专门为你做的
No, I really did make this for you.
不用了
I'm good.
好
Okay.
好吧 老爸 我听听看
Okay, dad, I'll listen to it.
不 你不用听了
No, you good.
你准备好再听
When you're ready.
你为什么围着我儿子转
Why you slithering around my son?
他想干什么
What did he want?
给我听段节奏
Play me a beat.
他想拉你回帝国娱乐 是不是
Tryin' to get you back at Empire, isn't he?
这个撒谎的混♥蛋♥还说他再不接近我的艺人了
Lying bastard said he wouldn't poach any more of my clients.
妈 你别担心那个笨蛋
Ma, you ain't gotta worry about that fool.
现在我们是一起的
It's me and you now.
我们同心协力
We're in this together.
咪♥咪♥
Mimi.
我想问你...
I wanted to ask you....
为什么要做帝国娱乐的股东
Why buy into Empire?
当医生说我痊愈了的时候
When I got the word I was in full remission,
我就告诉自己 "我这辈子剩下的日子
I said to myself, "I'm gonna have a lot of fun
要玩个够"
with the rest of my life."
我很高兴你痊愈了
I'm glad you made it.
不不 白贱♥人♥ 你得走了
Uh-uh. Uh, white bitch, you gotta go.
我姓怀特曼[白男人]It's a Whiteman.
在俄语中
You know, in Russian
其实就是"她拥有20%帝国娱乐"的意思
that actually means "she who owns 20% of Empire."
翻译过来就是"她留下"
And that translates into "she's staying."
妈 我们现在是大人物了
Mom, we're moguls now.
我们去拍MV吧
So let's just do this video shoot.
好 小哈
Okay, Keem.
你说了算
You the boss.
好了 安静 各位安静
All right, settle down, settle down.
大家早上好
Good morning, everyone.
就像我刚刚跟贾马尔解释的
As I was just explaining to Jamal,
卢修斯对这支MV的设想是...
Lucious' concept for the video is...
六七十年代美国激进黑人♥民♥权组织
天劫后的黑豹党主题
a post-apocalyptic Black Panther theme
让兄弟俩与警♥察♥镇♥压♥做斗争
with the brothers fighting police oppression.
这可真够低调的啊 卢修斯
That's real subtle, Lucious.
这不是该低调的时候
It's not a time for subtly.
这时候里昂家族要发出明确的信息
It's time for the Lyons to send a clear message
表明他们不能容忍♥警♥察♥对有色人种的骚扰
they will not tolerate police harassment of people of colors.
怎么 你突然和凯蒂莲成好朋友了吗
So, what? You and K.D. Lang, y'all best friends now?
著名加拿大同性恋女歌♥手 曾在电影中饰演非裔女子的伴侣
妈 我们都是好朋友
Ma, we all best friends.
-准备好了吗 小贾 -好了 哈基姆
- You ready, Mal? - Yeah, I'm ready, Hakeem.
-我们上吧 -权力回归人♥民♥
- Let's get it. - Power to the people!
你还好吗
You feeling okay?
没事 我很好
Yeah, yeah, I'm good.
是吗
Yeah?
为什么这么问
Why?
我听到你昨晚惊醒
Well, I just heard you last night,
所以我想确认你没事
so I wanted to make sure you were okay.
朗达 我要去把他挖出来
Rhonda, I'm gonna dig him up.
为什么
Why?
这是我回到帝国娱乐的唯一办法
It's my only way back into Empire.
如果我能让尸体现世 这案子就会撤销了
If I produce the body, the case goes away.
不 天啊 不要
No. Oh, my God, no.
不 如果你被抓住 我会进监狱的
No. Well, if you'd get caught, I go to prison.
我绝不会让你遭受那种事的
I'll never let that happen to you.
我会告诉他们
I'll tell 'em it was me
是我♥干♥的
before I let that happen.
而这值得让你冒坐一辈子牢的危险吗
And this is worth spending your life in prison to do?
朗达 我需要告诉你件事
Rhonda, I need to tell you something.
什么
What?
上帝和我说话了
God's been speaking to me.
他怎么能和你说话
How has he been speaking to you?
我没办法解释 但是我能感觉到
I can't explain how, I just feel it.
天啊
Oh, my God.
被担心 听我说
It's okay. Listen...
他希望我坚持为继承帝国娱乐而努力
He wants me to keep seeking Empire
而我会听从他的指引 宝贝
and I'm gonna follow his word, baby.
我必须听从他的指引
I have to follow his word.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
开拍
And... action!
?若你如我般了解就会说?
?If you know like I know say?
?无关金钱?
?Ain't about the money?
?关乎权力??说?
?It's about the power??Say?
?无关金钱?
?Ain't about the money?
?关乎权力??如我般了解就会说?
?It's about the power??Know like I know say?
?无关金钱 关乎权力?
?Ain't about the money, it's about the power?
?说??无关金钱?
?Say??Ain't about the money?
?关乎权力?
?It's about the power?
?想想吧 想想吧?
?Think about it, think about it?
?其实并无思考的必要?
?Ain't no need to think about it?
?拿到钱 取得权?
?Get that money, keep that power?
?不 两者不是一回事?
?No, they not the same thing?
?金钱谁都可以有?
?Money can be anybody?
?这人那人都可以?
?This somebody, that nobody?
?涉及权力?
?When it come to power?
?却圈子极小且稳固?
?Circle super small and maintain?
?血脉比香槟更浓稠?
?Blood thicker than the champagne?
?权力是我的骄傲?
?Power in my pride?
?权力是我的姓氏?
?Power in my last name?
?你说我什么也不懂?
?Said if I don't know nothing?
?我懂这张纸?
?I know this paper?
?比世界还要大?
?Bigger than the world?
?逾越摩天大厦?
?Stepping over skyscrapers?
?如果我什么都不懂?
?If I don't know nothing?
?我懂一件事?
?One thing I know?
?权力重于金钱 老兄?
?Power over money, man?
?世道就是如此?
?That's just how it go?
?若你如我般了解就会说?
?If you know like I know say?
?无关金钱 关乎权力?
?Ain't about the money, it's about the power?
?说??无关金钱?
?Say??Ain't about the money?
?关乎权力??如我般了解就会说?
?It's about the power??Know like I know say?
?无关金钱 关乎权力?
?Ain't about the money, it's about the power?
?说??无关金钱?
?Say??Ain't about the money?
?关乎权力?
?It's about the power?
能看见一家人聚在一起真好
It's nice seeing the family together.
是的 妹子 没有 我们现在正在休息
Yeah, hey, girl. No, we on a break now.
不 我不想吃印度菜
No, I don't want no Indian food!
你知道那会让我...
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表