剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
宝贝 这堆玩意儿是我的生活
Baby, this is my life, this mess.
那些龙与地下城之类的东西哪去了
So, what happened to all the Dungeons and Dragons and stuff?
跟他谈谈 等我一下
Hey, um, talk to him for-- give me a second.
小家伙 我们要...
Hey, buddy. Okay, so we're gonna...
我重新构思了音乐录影带
I went in a whole different direction with the video.
好 那我想我可以
Okay, so, I guess I could
放下手头在做的事了
just leave on what I got on, then.
不 我是说...
No, I mean, we...
那首歌♥没用你的那段
we took your verse out of the song.
大半首歌♥都是我写的 你怎么能把我除名
H-how would you cut me out and I wrote half of this song?
听着
Look...
我得从不同的角度来拍
I gotta go in a different direction.
下周我会打给你 咱们坐下
I'm-a call you, we'll sit down
吃顿午饭 好好谈谈
and have some lunch and talk about it next week.
弗蕾达
Freda...
?父亲 父亲 能否听见?
?Oh, Father, Father, can't you hear?
?能否听见 孩子哭泣?
?Can you hear your children crying?
?能否看见 眼中泪滴?
?Can you see their tears?
?养育至亲?
?To feed the ones you hold so dear?
?有人逝去?
?Somebody dying?
?这般残酷?
?Ain't all that severe?
?吾之生活 犹如故事?
?Story of my life, right, hey?
?看着我 不要闪躲?
?Look at me, really look at me?
?王者之心?
?Heart of a champion?
?目之...?
?Eyes that h...?
该死
Damn.
就算明知
Yo, even when you know
是与恶魔为敌
you dealing with the devil,
还是会受伤
it still hurts.
对 可我老爸是个混♥蛋♥ 明白吗
Yeah, but, Pops was a bastard, though, you feel me?
我见到卢修斯的时候
So, when I met Lucious,
感觉就像
it was like, you know,
我以为遇到一个能依靠的人
I thought I had met a man I could count on.
上一秒我爱我爸还爱得要死
My pop's got me running towards his love one minute,
下一秒就恨他入骨 所以...
and running from the hate the next, so...
虽然我老爸已经死了
And mine's got, like, this hold on me,
可仍在困扰着我 就像铁链一样束缚着我
even though he's dead, and it's like these chains.
无论多想摆脱
No matter how hard I try to break free, like,
都无法逃离
I cannot escape it.
但如果我们可以呢
What if we can, though, you know?
等等 从我刚刚停的地方
Hold up, hold up. Play it from, um,
接着放 但是用外放
where we left off, but in the speaker.
?看着我 不要闪躲?
?Look at me, really look at me?
?王者之心?
?Heart of a champion?
?目之所及?
?Eyes that have seen?
?横尸街道 陈尸街区?
?Murder on my street, death on my block?
?警♥察♥聚集?
?Cops that be more?
?邪却压正?
?Criminal than cop?
?老爸称霸?
?Daddy, a kingpin?
?老妈行骗?
?Mama, a hustler?
?路在何方?
?What am I gon' be?
?有何期许?
?Who is it up to?
?孤身一人 独自承担?
?Me, and just me, doing it my way...?
我喜欢 酷毙了
I like that. It's dope.
?阳光依旧 普照大地?
?Sun will always shine?
?阳光依旧 普照大地?
?Sun will always shine?
?阳光依旧 普照大地?
?Sun will always shine?
你跟我说的那些束缚
You tell me about these chains you got
还有要怎么挣脱
and how we gonna break them.
你有什么想法 来吧
What you got? Come on.
给我来几段
Give me some bars.
接着放
Keep it going.
?枪响一声 两声 三四声?
?I say one shot, two shot, three shot, four?
?爸 我忍♥无可忍♥?
?Daddy, I can't take no more?
?受够了出门前的?
?I'm sick of watching windows?
?惶恐不安?
?'Fore I walk out the door?
?自知那不是我心之所向?
?I know that's not what I'm here for?
?阳光明媚?
?It's a brighter day?
?我造成的轰动?
?The impact, I did that?
?独自承担 袖手旁观?
?I'm-a take this and sit back?
?积木成堆 你知道吗?
?And watch the chips stack, you dig that?
?我们从底层开始?
?We started from the bottom?
?你一定知道 太阳总会照常升起?
?You gotta know the sun is always shining?
?阳光依旧 普照大地?
?The sun will always shine?
?普照??阳光依旧 普照大地?
?Shine? ?Sun will always shine?
?普照??阳光依旧 普照大地?
?Shine? ?Sun will always?
?普照?
?Shine?
?于我?
?On me?
?即使这是犯罪?
?Mm... so even if it's crime?
?犯罪??我自力更生?
?Crime? ?I'm taking care of mine?
?阳光依旧 普照大地?
?So the sun will always?
?照耀? ?着我?
?Shine? ?On me?
?照耀着我?
?Shine on me!?
我要求过 墙的颜色应该是绿的
Okay, now I thought I asked for green walls in that thing.
我不知道你们有没有
I don't know if any of y'all...
还有十天全美金曲奖就要开幕了
You changed the concept of your video
你却更改了MV的主题
ten days before the ASA awards open.
这么做 风险是不是有点大
You don't think that's a little risky?
不 我有秘密武器
No, not with my secret weapon.
卢修斯 你准备好了吗
Lucious, you ready, baby?
听着 琦琦 这位是
Hey, look, uh, Cookie, this is
-哈珀·斯科特 -哈珀·斯科特
- Harper Scott. - ?Harper Scott.
你好 琦琦
Hey, Cookie.
对 我记得这位事儿逼小姐
Oh, yes, I remember Miss Thing.
新闻发布会时 她挑拨离间来着
She was throwing shade at the conference.
来这儿有何贵干
What you doing here?
接下来这几周 我都会跟着卢修斯
I'll be shadowing Lucious for the next few weeks.
我还真不知道吸血鬼也能有跟班[影子]
Oh, I didn't know vampires had shadows.
说话小心点 琦琦
Uh-huh, you be careful, Cookie.
你喜欢吗
So, you like it?
德怀特 宝贝 你真以为我忘了你的生日
Dwight, baby, did you really think I'd forget your birthday?
但下个月才是我生日
But my birthday's not till next month.
我们现在就给你庆生
We're gonna celebrate it now.
看看这些好东西
Look at all this stuff.
卢修斯
Uh, Lucious?
卢修斯
Lucious!
这布景不对
Something's wrong about this scene.
不 这是真实的 只缺一样东西
No, it's real-- the only thing is I asked for
绿色油漆
project green paint!
不不不 应该是在外面的
No, no, no, it should be outside.
-就像是 -卢修斯
- It's like... ?- Lucious...
求你别这样对我
please don't do this to me.
我们是想讲述你的真实故事
Okay, we're here to tell your truth.
不 不是这个 我的故事不是这样的
No, that's what I'm talking about-- my truth is not this.
没拿全美金曲奖 也走到了今天这一步
I mean, I made it this far without having a damn ASA award...
好了 大家休息十分钟
All right, you know what, everybody take ten!
我们马上回来
We'll be right back!
-各位 休息吧 -你敢写 我就揍你
- All right, everybody! - Don't you write that; I'll beat your ass.
没什么可看的 我们马上回来
Okay, nothing to see here, people, we'll be right back!
-你知道我什么意思吗 -不 我理解
- You know what I'm saying? - Yeah, no, I do understand...
这边 妈
This way, Mom.
宝贝 我们真为你骄傲
Baby! We are so proud of you.
感谢你像我们一样信任我女儿
Thank you for believing in our little girl as much as we do.
汤姆 这不是什么问题
Tom, that's not a problem.
她唱得像天使一样动听
She sings like an angel.
从她爸爸那儿遗传的
Well, she got it from her father.
怎么 你也在这一行干过吗 卡洛斯先生
What? You got pace Mr. Calleros?
过去 我的事业算是
Back in the day, I did my thing a little...
-算是 -还凑合吧
- A little? ?- Some-some.
《地下疯子》很有名
"Unda'ground Lunatics" was famous.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表