剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
?打劫 举起双手?
?It's a stickup, hands up in the air?
?你是否臣服吧?
?Are you down or what??
?你是否臣服吧?
?Are you down or what??
?告诉我?
?Tell me?
?告诉 告诉我?
?Tell... tell me if...?
贾马尔 宝贝 你前几句唱得很棒
Jamal! Come on, baby, you were bringing it.
-好好唱 -我知道
- Come on. ?- I know.
让我调整下状态
I just got to, I just got to catch it.
没事的
It'll be fine.
?我如珍宝?
?I'm like treasure?
?或因我就是艺术的标杆?
?Maybe 'cause I'm state-of-the-art on all measures?
?或因我代表了超凡的乐趣?
?Maybe 'cause I symbolize grade-A pleasure?
?尽情索取 别欲擒故纵?
?Take what you want, no playin' hard to get?
?你总能如常所愿?
?Oh, you got it like that?
?那就准备接招吧?
?Well, let's see what comes next?
?跑 交出来?
?Run, what you got?
?打劫 举起双手?
?It's a stickup, hands up in the air?
?你是否臣服吧?
?Are you down or what??
?你是否臣服吧?
?Are you down or what??
?告诉我 你是否准备好?
?Tell me if you're ready?
?因为今晚我要得偿所愿?
?'Cause I'm willing to take what I want tonight?
?你是否臣服吧?
?Are you down or what??
妈 抱歉 我不
Ma, I'm sorry. Like, I-I don't...
我根本不想这样录歌♥
I don't even want to work like this.
连录歌♥都不来 她太不尊重人了
It is so disrespectful for her not to even show.
你自己亲口说要长江后浪推前浪
You are the one who said you want to burn down this town
把你父亲拍死在沙滩上
and leave your father crawling around in your ashes.
好吧 那我不需要跑跑史黛西
O-Okay. Then, you know what, I don't need Stacee Run-Run.
我跟弗蕾达·加茨合作就引起过轰动
You know, I was burning the city down already with Freda Gatz.
我不明白你为什么这么反对
And I don't understand why you got such a problem
我们合作
with what we're doing.
以往 我们的创作想法总不谋而合
Like, usually, we're right on the same creative page.
贾马尔
Jamal...
贾马尔
Hey, Jamal.
你好吗
What's up?
听着 我可不要让别人逼我做选择
Listen, I don't want somebody giving me an ultimatum.
我想跟你合作《黑与白》这张专辑
I want you on the Black and White album.
如果非要在你和其他人中选
And if I got to choose between you or someone, anyone...
我选你
I choose you, all right?
怎么 你跟跑跑史黛西合作得不愉快吗
So, what, you wasn't feeling Stacee Run-Run?
史黛西很棒
Nah, man, Stacee's cool.
她的说唱非常赞
Her spit game is crazy.
她说以前在布里克街的"微服私访"咖啡屋
She said she used to watch me perform at this place
看过我的演出
on Bleeker Street called Incognito.
我知道那个地方
Oh, yeah, I know that place.
有几个哥们以前周五晚上总在那里表演蓝调
Couple brothers used to play blues there on Friday night.
谢谢 弗蕾达
Thanks, Freda.
听着 弗蕾达 我们合作的方式
Look, Freda, look, the way that we make music,
让我找回了以前在"微服私访"演出时的感觉
that's how I used to feel when I would perform at Incognito.
那时我不会想着打败我爸 或是
I wasn't worried about beating my dad or...
赢下全美金曲奖
winning some ASA.
只是纯粹地
It was creating music
为了音乐的乐趣而去创作 你懂的
for the joy of creating music, you know?
你肯定懂
I know you know.
我琢磨出了这首歌♥的过门旋律
I think I figured out the bridge of the song.
?生活不易 众人皆是?
?Life ain't easy for anybody livin' it?
?无论贫富 各有烦恼?
?Rich man, poor man, goin' through the same?
?若死后能成热议对象?
?If they talk about me at the time of my death?
?或会说我出现?
?May they say I turned up...?
好吧
All right.
也许我们今晚就可以录这首歌♥
Yo, maybe we could record it tonight.
你能过来 就太好了
You come by, that'd be cool.
我考虑一下 行吗
I'll think about it, a'ight?
行
All right.
我整晚都在
Yeah, I'm-a just be there all night,
所以你过来...
so it ain't no, you know...
不会扑空...
You roll through...
好
A'ight.
宾州 新希望镇
这就对了 这招不错
There you go. ?That's a good one.
看你能不能赢这张牌
See if you can beat that one.
你好 有什么能效劳的
Hello. Can I help you?
我叫瑟斯顿·罗林斯
The name is Thurston Rawlings,
来探望利亚·沃克尔
regarding Leah Walker.
幸会 罗林斯先生
Oh, it's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Rawlings.
我就是过来看一下
Yeah, I just stopped by to make sure
这里一切都好
everything is copacetic over here.
这里一切安好
Everything is fine and dandy.
你想跟沃夫人问候一下吗
Uh, would you like to say hello to Mrs. W?
不 不 不
No, no, no.
不不
No, no.
这里一切安好就行
Long as everything is fine and dandy.
我不想打扰她
I don't want to bother her.
?蒙娜丽莎 蒙娜丽莎?
?Mona Lisa, Mona Lisa?
?人们这样叫你?
?Men have named you?
?面带神秘?
?You're so like the lady?
?微笑的女士?
?With the mystic smile?
?只是因为你孤单吗?
?Is it only 'cause you're lonely?
?人们指责你?
?They have blamed you...?
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表