剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
That would be a disaster.
虽然我很不想赞同她 但"小野婊"说得没错
As much as I hate to agree with her, Yo-ho is right.
我们在同一家公♥司♥ 永远行不通的
It would never work, us together in the same company.
除非我有完全自主♥权♥
Not unless I had full autonomy.
-那不可能 -其实不是
- And that's ridiculous. - Actually, it's not.
摇滚伙计和街头教父也是如此
Roc-A-Fella had the same deal with Def Jam.
摇滚伙计 杰斯建立的唱片公♥司♥
街头教父 杰斯曾任董事长和首席执行官
直销和分销互不干预
Straight-up marketing and distribution with no interference.
琦琦全权拥有自己的帝国娱乐子公♥司♥
Cookie has her own company under Empire with no questions asked.
-行 我没问题 -行
- Okay, I'm cool with that. - Okay.
我还要当整个帝国娱乐的艺人开♥发♥部的头儿
Well, then I want to be head of A&R for all of Empire.
你这是干什么
What are you doing?
我在协商 我一直都想要这个职位
I'm negotiating. I always wanted this.
我也能胜任
And I'd be damn good at it, too.
我有业界最厉害的耳朵
I got the best ear in the business.
你们都清楚
You all know it's true.
哈基姆 别这样 别这么做
Hakeem, don't do this. Don't do it.
你会失去公♥司♥的
You're gonna lose the company.
他们想混进来 摘下你的王冠
They're gonna come in and they're gonna dethrone you
从一开始就会这样
on the very first day.
你努力争取的一切都会如付诸一炬
Everything you worked for is gonna be gone, just like that.
你真这样做就大错特错了
Biggest mistake you could make.
也许吧
Maybe.
但我将我爸赶出去是因为他迷失了方向
But I took my dad out because he lost his way.
而我这么做是为了一家人
But I did it for all of us.
你们回帝国娱乐吧
So let's just come back to Empire
一家人团聚 就像以前一样
and let's be a real family again, like we was before.
妈 就这么说定了
Ma, you got yourself a deal.
这地方你想待多久就待多久
Well, you can use this place for as long as you like.
我知道这不是帝国娱乐 但也有灵魂
I know it's not Empire, but it's got soul.
没错 我挺喜欢这氛围的
Yeah, I kind of like this vibe.
听着 我需要你现在专注于音乐
Look, I need you to just focus on music right now.
我来对付卡米拉
Let me deal with Camilla.
-不 我也能帮忙对付她 -不
- No, I can help with her. - ?No.
你好好坐下来写歌♥
You sit your ass down somewhere and write a song,
这种阴险肮脏的事交给琦琦来办
and you leave the dirty work to Cookie.
-是 女王 你是老大 -对嘛
- Yes, ma'am. You the boss. - ?Yes.
永远都别忘了这点
And don't you ever forget that.
你就喜欢这样 对吧
You like it, don't you?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
上帝 帮我
God, help me.
求求你
Please!
?王冠予取予夺?
?You can try and take away my crown?
?而王国永不陨落?
?But I will never let my kingdom down?
?我若加冕 定将征服一切?
?When I put it on, it's on for real?
?王冠为我量身打造?
?Damn, I wear it so well?
?君王之位 人心觊觎?
?I know that they comin' for my throne?
?称王之路 孤军奋战?
?But I'm the one who got here on my own?
?我若加冕 定将征服一切?
?When I put it on, it's on for real?
?王冠为我量身打造?
?Damn, I wear it so well?
?我仍能感受 你的目光?
?I can still feel your eyes?
?深情凝视着我?
?On me like a spotlight?
?你抱住我 高高托起?
?You held me up, up so high?
?难道一切皆谎言?
?So tell me, was it all lies??
?我付出一切?
?Everything that I've done?
?得到想要的地位?
?Has got me where I want to be?
?宝贝 你为何离我而去?
?So, baby, why'd you have to leave??
?当你掌控一切时?
?When you got the world in your hands?
?众人皆等看好戏?
?Seems like everyone wants you to fail?
?犹如我是众矢之的?
?It's like I've got a target on my back?
?尽情试炼我 为我倾其所有?
?Take a shot at me, take a shot for me?
?王冠予取予夺?
?You can try and take away my crown?
?而王国永不陨落?
?But I will never let my kingdom down?
?我若加冕 定将征服一切?
?When I put it on, it's on for real?
?王冠为我量身打造?
?Damn, I wear it so well?
?君王之位 人心觊觎?
?I know that they comin' for my throne?
?称王之路 孤军奋战?
?But I'm the one who got here...?
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我敲门 没人开门
I knocked, and nobody was home.
他们都去我祖母家了 你有什么事
Everyone's at my grandma's house. What do you want?
宝贝 我很抱歉我所做的一切
Babe, I'm really sorry on what I did.
我知道我表现得很混♥蛋♥
I know I was being an ass.
我知道
I know.
但你要体谅我
But you got to understand,
我跟你分手是为了夺回帝国娱乐
I broke up with you to get my Empire back.
但如今我已如愿 我只想要你
But now that I got what's mine, all I want is you.
我理解不了
I don't understand.
?人人都想分一杯羹?
?Everyone wants a piece?
?从而对我品头论足?
?Just so they can judge me?
?向来以为情深 奈何你负于我?
?I thought I had your heart, but you let me down?
?丢下我独自黯然神伤?
?And left me standing all alone...?
你确定想这么做吗
You sure you want to do this?
你保证我们真的会在一起吗
You promise me we'll really be together?
我保证
I promise.
?当你掌控一切时?
?When you got the world in your hands?
?众人皆等看好戏?
?Seems like everyone wants you to fail?
?犹如我是众矢之的?
?It's like I've got a target on my back?
?尽情试炼我 为我倾其所有?
?Take a shot at me, take a shot for me?
?王冠予取予夺?
?You can try and take away my crown?
?而王国永不陨落?
?But I will never let my kingdom down?
?我若加冕 定将征服一切?
?When I put it on, it's on for real?
?王冠为我量身打造?
?Damn, I wear it so well?
?君王之位 人心觊觎?
?I know that they comin' for my throne...?
我觉得我们不该这么做
I don't think we should do this.
不 哈基姆 来吧
Yes, Hakeem. Please.
?孤军奋战?
?On my own?
?我若加冕 定将征服一切?
?When I put it on, it's on for real?
?王冠为我量身打造?
?Damn, I wear it so well?
不要停
Don't stop.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
?王冠为我量身打造?
?Damn, I wear it so well.?
什么事
What's up?
到这边来
Come on over here.
你知道你站在哪里吗
You have any idea where you're standing?
哪里
Where?
我最好兄弟丧命的地方
That's the spot where my very best friend lost his life.
其实是他介绍我跟你妈认识的
He actually introduced me to your mama.
我巡演时 基本是他养大你们的
He damn near raised y'all when I was on the road.
他不知为我冒了多少次险
He risked his life for me on more than one occasion,
我也为他冒很多次险
and I risked mine for him.
除了一晚
Except one night.
我朝他当面开了一枪
And I shot him in the face.
你知道我在说谁 就是你的邦基叔叔
You know who I'm talking about. It was your Uncle Bunkie.
这就是帝国娱乐在我心中的分量
You see, that's how much the Empire means to me.
别以为自己就这样做了我公♥司♥的首席执行官
And if you think you're gonna be the CEO of my company,
我会不惜一切手段夺回公♥司♥
I will stop at nothing to take it back.
但你是我的宝贝儿子
Since you're my baby boy,
我为你准备了礼物
I got something for you.
拿着 别怕
Take it. Don't be scared.
现在就由你来决定
See, now's the time for you to decide
为了帝国娱乐 你能做到什么份上
how far you're willing to go to have the Empire.
你想称王
You want to be king...
就杀了父王再坐上王位
kill your father and sit on his throne.
这事关生死
It's life or death.
如果你不在这里杀了我 我保证
So if you don't shoot me right here, I promise you,
下次我见到你
the next time I see you,
我一定会要了你的小命
I will do my best to take your life.
开枪吧 这样我就不用对你下手了
So shoot me, so I don't have to do it to you.
这就对了
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表