剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
before he gets out of jail.
快来吧
Come on.
♪你也明白我知道♪
♪You know I know it...! ♪
法官阁下 这绝对无法容忍♥
Your Honor, this is unacceptable.
如果辩方律师不出席
If the defense counsel isn't present
他所申请的保释听证会
at the bail hearing that he called,
那他就是在浪费我们时间
then he's wasting our time.
什么样的律师连自己的听证会都不出现
The hell kind of lawyer doesn't show up for his own hearing?
放他走
Let him go!
放卢修斯走
You let Lucious go!
放他走
Let him go!
我来了
I'm here!
我来了 我来了 法官阁下
I'm here, I'm here, Your Honor.
我差点就要
I was this close to throwing
把你的委托人扔回监狱了 罗林斯先生
your client back in jail, Mr. Rawlings.
我的案件文件已经马上就要合上了
My docket's backed up enough as it is.
本次开庭还没结束 对吧
The court still validates, right?
我这里有新证据
I-I got the new evidence right here.
直接拿上来
Just bring it straight up here.
辩方律师认为他可以
Does counsel think he's not going to share
不与检察官共享新证据吗
this new evidence with the prosecutor?
我不会这么想的 福特女士
I wouldn't think of it, Ms. Ford.
谢谢
Thank you.
我想我...
I think I've...
看得足够多了
seen enough.
本庭认为里昂先生没有潜逃风险
This court finds that Mr. Lyon poses no flight risk
-裁定准许保释 -什么
- and rules to release him on bail... - What?!
法官阁下 这太荒唐了
Your Honor, this is a travesty!
人♥民♥不会袖手旁观的
The people will not stand by
-你... -这是我的裁定 福特女士
- while you-- - That is my ruling, Ms. Ford.
保释金为一百万美元
Bail is granted at one million dollars.
法官阁下
Your Honor!
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表