剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
into one of hip-hop's biggest jams.
先让你们稍微品味一下 一小下
And to give y'all a little tasty taste, something small...
品味一小下
A little taste.
欢迎幻影三姐妹上场
Make some noise for Mirage á Trois.
掌声欢迎这几位性感的姑娘
Yes! Give it up for the sexy ladies!
?啜饮着取之不尽的美酒?
?We're sipping bottomless mimosa?
?再倒一杯?
?Pour me another dosa?
?早上十点 正在狂欢?
?It's 10 a.m., we partying?
?无尽狂欢 近乎疯狂?
?Still going, getting loco?
?那取之不尽的美酒?
?That bottomless mimosa?
?我的香槟超新星?
?My champagne supernova?
?早上十点 正在狂欢?
?It's 10 a.m., we partying?
?来吧 一起举杯?
?Come on, let's have a toast to?
?敬那些性感的女孩?
?All them girls in they yoga pants?
?我毫无睡意?
?When I ain't even been to bed?
?让我再为你倒一杯?
?Let me go get you another glass?
?喝光 喝光 一口气喝光?
?Bottoms up, bottoms up, go on, get your bottoms up?
?欢迎来早餐 你可以叫我蒂芙妮?
?Welcome to breakfast, you can call me Tiffany...?
你看到了吗
Did you see that?
卡门把劳拉挤出了位置
Carmen just ass-bumped Laura out her spot.
是的 因为那就应该是卡门的位置
Yeah, because it's Carmen's spot.
你得换她当主唱
You need to bump her up to lead singer.
卡门唱功不行 老妈
Carmen ain't got the pipes, ma.
但劳拉没有个性
And Laura doesn't have the personality.
她不具备明星气质 哈基姆
She ain't a star, Hakeem.
?好像身处游艇?
?Feel like we're on a yacht?
?航行在法国南部?
?Sailing south of France?
?也许是我喝得太多?
?Maybe I drank too much...?
换了吧
Make the switch.
?我找不到我的朋友们?
?Oh, I can't find my friends?
?但你看起来不错?
?But you look good enough?
?我们喝一杯吧?
?Let's drink?
?喝光 喝光?
?Bottoms up, bottoms up?
?一口气喝光?
?Go on, get your bottoms up?
我爱你的音乐 卢修斯
I love your music, Lucious.
真的 比生活更爱
I really do, more than life itself.
但这些数据...
But these numbers...
数据不能说明全部问题 咪♥咪♥
The numbers don't tell the whole story, Mimi.
不用找理由 安德鲁
Don't sugarcoat, Andre.
让咪♥咪♥来她那一套
Let Mimi do her song and dance,
然后再告诉她你的计划
and then tell her what you got planned.
股价比我们
Well, stock prices are 12%
本季预期的低百分之十二
below our projections for the quarter.
华尔街很敏感
Wall Street's skittish,
我们的股东可都生气了
and our shareholders are pissed.
交给你了
Over to you.
该你来你那一套了 安德鲁
Sing and dance, Andre.
且不必说帝国娱乐的股价自我父亲
Apart from the fact that Empire's share price
回归后其实涨了百分之十二的事实
has actually risen 12% since my father's return,
我们公♥司♥还正准备开展上市后最大的一次行动
this company's about to make its biggest move since going public:
流媒体音乐
music streaming.
我们拥有当前市场上最受欢迎的歌♥手
With market leaders in our sites,
这一举动将使帝国娱乐彻底成为
this move will make Empire the dominant player
当前音乐产业的统治者
in the music industry, period.
目前为止我都还算喜欢
I like it so far.
我们成立了自己的团队来开♥发♥
I have a team working in-house to develop
自有平台
our own unique platform.
四到六个月后准备发布测试版
We'll be ready for beta testing in four to six months.
太久了
That's too long.
这还是保守估计
And that's a conservative estimate.
能外购为什么要自建呢
Why build when you can buy?
快流音乐 业界第二大流媒体
Swiftstream-- it's number two in the streaming marketplace.
平台成熟 我们可以直接合并过来
It's ripe and ready for a merger.
合并
A merger?
爸 合并可意味着...
Pop, a merger means, what,
新董事会 新的公♥司♥架构
new board, new corporate structure,
人员过多不得不裁员
redundancies that lead to layoffs.
爸 这太冒险了
Pop, it's reckless.
安排跟快流见面
Set up a meeting with Swiftstream.
你到我办公室来听些新歌♥ 咪♥咪♥
I'd love to play some new music for you in my office, Mimi.
好啊
Yes.
会议结束
Meeting's adjourned.
爸...
Pop, uh...
安排见面前我得先对快流
I need to do some due diligence with Swiftstream
做详细的背景调查
before I set up a meeting.
我的人已经做了
My people already did.
贾格·洛奇在一年前建立了快流
A year ago, Jago Locke-- he's the founder of Swiftstream--
他曾被誉为下一个扎克伯格
he was being touted as the next Zuckerberg.
但最终还是不幸落败
But he got his ass handed to him
在另一项业务上被打倒了
because the other services beat him to the punch.
他现在比较谨慎 但已经准备好找合伙人了
He is a bit cagey, but he's ready for a partner.
显然这事尽在咪♥咪♥的掌控之中
Obviously, Mimi's got this one under control.
你还是去见见你在市长办公室的
Why don't you go see your lady friend
那位女性朋友
down in the mayor's office.
弗蕾达·加茨犯了点小事 我们得摆平
Freda Gatz has a small legal issue we need to take care of.
什么事
What kind of legal issue?
帮派禁令
Gang injunction.
这可不是小事 爸
That's not a small issue, pop.
你也不小啊 儿子
And you're not a small man, son.
所以副市长才喜欢
I'm sure that's why the deputy mayor
和你做事吧
likes doing business with you.
你先请
After you.
我需要你来教她些基本的东西
Look, I need you to teach her the basics:
化妆 发型 走路 穿衣
makeup, hair, how to walk, how to dress.
好吧 我承认我的穿衣品味还得提高 但
Okay, I'm sure I could dress better, but...
劳拉 能从冰箱帮我拿瓶绿茶吗
Laura, can you get me a green tea from the fridge, please?
当然
Yeah, sure.
好 停下
Okay, stop.
想像你的纤长美♥腿♥
Think long legs.
迈步的时候用臀部带动
Lead with your hips.
想象你撞翻一路所有的障碍
Imagine you're knocking down everything in your path
什么都无法阻止你
and nothing can stop you.
你的每个动作
Every move you make,
都要假装有人在看你
pretend somebody is watching you,
有人想给你拍照什么的
trying to take your picture or something.
听起来很可怕
That sounds awful.
你最好习惯这些 妹子
Well, you better get used to it, sweetie,
因为最终你会希望真的是这样
'cause eventually you'll even want it to be true.
从头美到脚
You all cute and stuff.
谢谢
Thank you.
那从后面看怎么样
So... how do I look from the back?
跟前面一样 多了大翘臀
The same as from the front, except badonk!
你为什么这么紧张
I mean, what you all nervous for?
拉兹早就都看遍了吧
It ain't like Laz ain't seen it all before.
我不是要去见拉兹
I'm not going to see Laz.
有你的 姐们儿
Word up, cook!
那样的话 涂另一支口红
Well, in that case, put another notch of that lipstick on.
年龄不是事 只是个数字 妹子
Age ain't nothing but a number, girl!
你个疯婆子
?You crazy.
没错 我老板约会去咯
Yes, my boss is a pimp!
宝贝
Hi, baby.
妈
Hey, ma.
看看你 穿这么美
Look at you. Look at you. Outfit on fleek.
得了吧 都老成这样了
Please. This old thing?
我...
I, um...
我以为你不会来的
I didn't think you would show up.
我不该来的 但...
I probably shouldn't have, but...
我有些很令人激动的消息要告诉你
I have some very exciting news to tell you.
说吧
Do tell.
好 你知道 贾米森·亨斯罗普
All right, so you know, um, Jamieson Hinthrop.
他最近算是在指导我
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表