剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
after hearing you guys' thoughts...
我会好好考虑一下
I'm gonna think about it long and hard.
只要董事会需要我
If the board calls on me to serve,
我会考虑的
I will consider it.
我们就指望你了 卢修斯
We're counting on you, Lucious.
帝国娱乐需要你
Empire needs you.
谁都比不上你
Nobody else can do what you do.
你说得对
You're right about that.
你太令我眼前一亮了
I am so impressed with you.
谢谢
Well, thank you.
那我们何时再聊
So, when do we get to talk again?
给我打电♥话♥
Well, just call me,
安排一下时间
and we'll arrange.
我很乐意采用一些你的意见
Well, I'd love to put some of your thoughts to work.
那就那么定了 晚上玩得愉快
Let's do that. Have a great night.
-我肯定你们已经很愉快了 -你也是
- Yeah, I'm sure you already did that. ?- You, too.
你做得过分了
You know, you done crossed a line.
你这次真的过分了 卢修斯
I mean, you really crossed a line this time, Lucious.
你和这些白人在这干什么
What you doing up in here with all these white people?
赢得他们支持 亲爱的
Winning their hearts and minds, my dear.
你好像还赢了别的东西
Yeah, it sounds like you winning something else.
你好像有点嫉妒
You sound a little jealous.
得了吧 别给自己脸上贴金
Oh, please, stop flattering yourself.
我来是想确认你会不会
I'm here because I want to make sure
在股东大会上
if you do something against Hakeem
做对哈基姆不利的事
at that shareholders meeting that you tell me,
因为我想让咱家重归于好
'cause I'm trying to bring this family back together.
好吧 我怎么就过分了
Okay, how did I cross the line?
弗蕾达·加茨
Uh, Freda Gatz?
不好意思 应该是加德斯
Excuse me, Gathers.
她不是问题
She's not a problem.
你杀了她父亲
You killed her father.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about,
那家伙的死与我没有任何关系
but I was nowhere near that man when he died,
我和你却夫妻情深
and you are bone deep with me.
我不想那危险的婊♥子♥接近我的孩子们
I don't want that dangerous bitch around my boys.
理发店
?他们知道我喝嗨了?
?I know they know I gotta lotta?
?VIP席好似酒池?
?I'm in that VIP with 50 bottles?
?这些蠢女人?
?And all these women foreign?
?有什么关系?
?What's the motto?
?一夜风流 再无瓜葛?
?What happens here, we gon' leave it here?
?相忘江湖莫再提?
?So don't mention that tomorrow?
?坐拥富贵?
?Livin' that luxury?
?我们的来路 离地狱仅一步之遥?
?'Cause where we come from close to hell...?
?死神今晚到来?
?Tonight Death come for me?
?烂醉如泥 无可奉告?
?I'm-a be too turnt up to tell...?
等等 听着
Wait, listen.
?就像最后一夜?
?Livin' like my last night?
?我的最后一夜?
?Hey, my last night?
?我的最后一夜?
?Like my last night, oh?
?我的最后一夜?
?My last night?
?就像最后一夜?
?Like my last night...?
兄弟
Yo, son.
告诉我那就是叠句
Please tell me that's the hook.
没错 我要把这首歌♥
That's it right there. You know, I'm-a put that
放在《黑与白》专辑的最后一首
as the last song on the Black and White album.
别别别 那《照耀我》怎么办
No, no, no, no. What about "Shine on Me"?
和那首歌♥一起
Nah, nah, nah, that, too.
我会安排录音时间
I'm saying, I'm-a set up the recording session.
所以这张专辑我会参与两首歌♥
So you telling me I'm on two tracks on the album?
对 你没听错
Yeah, that's what I'm telling you.
-我们火了 -说的就是
- Oh, we lit! - ?That's what I said.
天啊
Oh, man.
记得通知我时间
Yeah, let me know.
-好 -回见 兄弟
- All right. - Yo, peace, man.
好
All right.
不准坐那里 规矩你懂的
Yo. Can't sit there. You know the rules, bro.
那是老爹的位置
It's the old man's chair.
也没别的地方可以坐
Ain't nowhere else to sit though.
你们太搞笑了
Y'all past ridiculous
整这些来纪念弗兰克·加德斯
with all this memorializing Frank Gathers, man.
你再说一遍
Hey, what you say?
无意冒犯 可是
I mean, for real, no disrespect, but...
加德斯都死了 所以
Gathers been dead, so...
"不准坐那里"这句话
Yo, what part of "Don't sit there"
你是哪里不懂了
don't you understand?
那是她老爸 哥们
Yo, that's her pops, man.
好了 冷静 小丫头
Hey, hey, come on, relax, shorty.
冷静不了
Ain't no relaxing!
我说了不准坐那里
I told you, don't sit there!
不准...坐在...那里
Don't... sit... there!
把他撵出去 兄弟
Get him up out of here, man.
天啊
Hey, man!
?街上乱得就像没有警♥察♥巡视?
?Wild in the streets like there ain't no police.?
?我的最后一夜 我的最后一夜?
?My last night, yeah, my lasnight?
?我的最后一夜 我的最后一夜?
?My last night, my last night?
?我的最后一夜?
?My last night?
?再喝一口龙舌兰 飘飘如仙?
?If I take one more shot of this agave, I be gone?
?如火焚身??继续喝吧?
?I'll be lit??Just keep on sippin'?
?明早一定宿醉?
?We gon' feel it in the mornin'?
?喝太嗨 玩太疯?
?Too turnt up, we goin' in?
?相间...?
?Mix that...?
棒
Yes!
酷毙了
That was so dope!
你和弗蕾达就像反过来的蕾哈娜和艾米纳姆
Yo, you and Freda are like Ri-Ri and Eminem in reverse.
我的天啦 你简直逆天了
Oh, my goodness. Y'all about to kill it.
你会红翻天的
You got a hit, boy!
妈
Ma.
很酷 对吧
It's dope, right?
对 还行
Yeah, it's a'ight.
-你没说实话 -听着
- You're not serious. - ?Look...
我没说这首歌♥不好
I'm not saying the song's not cool.
我只是说
I-I'm just saying
我知道你和弗蕾达·加茨合作
that I know you did this track with Freda Gatz
是想超过你♥爸♥
to get at your father.
我要说的就这个
That's all I'm saying.
我不否认这件事
I can't lie about that,
可是
but...
我不只想超过他
I'm not trying to just get at him.
更想把他远远甩在后面 所以
I'm trying to blow past him, which is why
《黑与白》专辑得在全美金曲奖揭晓之前发行
the Black and White album needs to be released before the ASAs.
好
Right.
可现在大家都在谈论的
But all anyone's talking about right now
是卢修斯的德怀特·沃克MV 没说错吧
is Lucious's Dwight Walker video. Right? Am I wrong?
我不知道你和弗蕾达·加茨怎么能
I mean, I just don't know how you gonna do it with that
超过那个MV 不过还是祝好运
Freda Gatz girl, but good luck!
妈 你错了 错了
Ma, you wrong, you wrong.
-我错了 是我错了 -等等
- Oh, I'm wrong? I'm wrong? - Okay, wait.
-我错了 -好吧 好吧
- I'm wrong? - ?Okay, okay, a'ight, a'ight.
-我从不出错 -好好好
- Ain't never wrong. - A'ight, a'ight.
但你说的那些
But come on, all of the stories
卢修斯有多么潜心创作的事
that you told me about Lucious being in his zone.
你们制♥作♥他的传世经典时多么废寝忘食
Y'all losing track of time when you were creating his classics.
我和弗蕾达也是这样
That's what me and Freda have.
好吧 贾马尔 好吧
Fine, Jamal, fine.
你胸有成竹
You-you got it all under control,
但你得更上一层楼
but you need to tweak that
因为那并不是万无一失的
'cause it's not 100, baby.
好的
All right.
然后请琦琦来说一下
And then I'm-a have Cookie speak on
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表