剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
帝国娱乐的控制权
of his Empire Entertainment,
同时又
only to emerge with...
发行了职业生涯中最热单曲之一
...one of the biggest hits of his career.
他一直都是骗子
He's always been a liar.
赤♥裸♥裸的骗子
A bald-faced liar.
-谢谢 威廉 -客气
- Thank you, William. ?- Okay.
小琦 朗达给我搭了这条裙子
Hey, Cook, look, Rhonda just fit me in this dress.
美翻了吧
It's banging, right?
你觉得我穿到
So what do you think
全美金曲奖上怎么样
about me wearing it to the ASAs?
谢谢 当然行 只要不跟我一起
Thanks. Sure, but not if you're going with me.
你得让朗达给你配一条
You need to tell Rhonda to get you something
更得体的裙子
a little more appropriate.
你看着像路边野鸡
You look like a cheap prostitute.
卢修斯要带哪只野鸡一起呢
So what skank you think Lucious is taking?
妹子 我不知道也不关心
Girl, I don't know and I don't care.
我只关心让男人们上台表演
All I care about is getting those boys up on that stage,
因为周日所有的头条都会称我们为
because come Sunday, all the headlines are gonna be calling us
"第一嘻哈家族"
"The First Family of Hip Hop",
我只关心这个
and that is all I care about.
姐们 你猜我在大琼斯街的饭店
Girl, guess who I ran into at the restaurant
碰到谁了
on Great Jones Street.
塔里克·卡曾斯 记得他吗
Tariq Cousins, remember him?
翘臀塔里克
Fine-ass Tariq?
-变♥态♥塔里克吗 -是的
- Tariq the Freak? ?- Yeah.
-那个警♥察♥ -不 不
- The cop? ?- No, no...
他已经不在费城警局工作了
he's not working for the Philly PD anymore.
他现在住在纽约
He lives here in New York.
姐们
Girl...
他刚邀我去拉维提科斯吃饭
he just invited me to dinner at Laviticus.
我得问问朗达
Ooh, you know, I'm gonna ask Rhonda
能不能借这条裙子
if I could borrow this dress
以防塔里克想"变♥态♥"一下
just in case Tariq wants to freak!
棒 塔里克
Yes, Tariq!
?我已言明 我要做我自己?
?Said I got to do, got to do my own thing?
?做我自己?
?I do my own thing?
?做我自己?
?Do my own thing?
?我要做我自己?
?I got to do my own thing?
?做我自己?
?Do my own thing?
?他人无需多言?
?Can't nobody tell me?
?谁都不能对我?
?Can't nobody tell me?
?指手画脚 对我指手画脚?
?What to do, tell me what to do?
?谁都不能?
?Can't nobody, uh?
?我做的一切?
?Uh, everything I do?
?都遵从内心 无须解释?
?Is me, what you mean??
?只遵从内心?
?We gon' keep it 100 to be?
?努力奋斗?
?No stranger to struggling?
?从无到有?
?Making something out of nothing?
?从零开始?
?Yeah Uh, yeah, for nothin'?
?做该做的事?
?It's somethin', I do it. Oh, yeah?
?为理想努力?
?I want it, I get it?
?一步步实现?
?So I'm gettin' to it?
?做我自己?
?Do my own thing?
?扬帆远航?
?Came as far as saw me?
?做我自己?
?Doin' what I do?
?我要做我自己?
?I got to do my own thing. Yeah?
?以我的方式 做我自己?
?My way, my way. I got to do it my way?
?做我自己?
?Doin' my own thing?
?屡败屡战?
?Trippin' on?
?无人能挡?
?Nobody?
?努力向前?
?Makin' my moves?
?我要做我自己?
?I got to do my own thing?
?以我的方式 我的方式 做我自己?
?My way, my way, my way. Yeah, I got to do it my way.?
怎么样
So?
当然 我们还没完成
I mean, obviously, we ain't done yet,
你觉得怎么样
but what do you think?
我
I, uh...
说真的
on the real...
让人感到耳目一新
...that's that brand-new right there.
你们确实有料
You got something.
-是吗 -确实
- Yeah? ? - You do.
对 很有热情
Yeah, it's fire.
他给别人评价的时候
Yo, seriously, though, he's a tougher critic
-可比我妈还狠 -我知道
- than my mom. - ?I know, wow.
谢谢
Thank you.
不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no,
这是你们应得的
the two of y'all did that.
真的 你们很神奇
For real, you got magic.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们可不能输
We can't lose it!
-太棒了 -很厉害 对吧
- That's magic. ?- That's what's up, right?
我得回店里了 还有客人要剪发
Right, look, I'm get back to the shop, cut some heads.
-好 -D大调先生
- Yeah. ?- D-Major, man,
非常感谢 很荣幸
I appreciate it. It's a pleasure.
好的
All right.
回见
I'll catch y'all later.
-好的 弗蕾达 -好
- All right, Freda. - ?All right.
小贾
J...
是时候让你妈闪了
it's time to let your mom go.
你在开玩笑吧
You ain't serious?
我是认真的
I'm dead-ass.
当然不能 德里克
Hell no, Derek.
那可是我妈
That's my mother,
况且我很喜欢和她一起工作
and-and besides, I love working with her.
她制♥作♥了整张《黑与白》专辑
She's producing the whole damn Black and White album.
贾马尔
Jamal...
你的音乐前途
you're so much bigger than whatever
远比你♥爸♥妈为你计划的要广阔得多
your moms and pops could do for your sound right now.
另外 他们还让你苦恼不堪
Plus they keep you twisted up.
是时候往前走一步
It's time for you to be more
别再当妈宝了
than a musical mama's boy.
你应该提升一个档次
You should level up.
让我来帮你制♥作♥下张专辑吧
Let me produce your next album.
你想制♥作♥我的下张专辑
You want to produce my next album?
对
Yeah.
除非我对你来说不够大牌
Unless I ain't big enough for you.
戴面具参加的派对
Party with disguises.
十个字母
Ten letters.
你来告诉我是什么
You tell me.
化装舞会
Masked ball.
你还好吗 奶奶
So, you good, grandma?
吃得合胃口吗
Are you eating right?
有没有吃药
You taking your medication?
药片太多了 都快噎死我了
So many pills, make me choke.
为什么不能做成一颗药
Why can't they put it all in one?
但你感觉好些了 对吗
But you feel better, right?
佣人有没有带你出去透气
Do the staff take you out to get some fresh air?
家里佣人太多了
So many maids and people working in this house,
感觉和《飘》似的
it feels like Gone with the Wind.
但大家都很尊重你 对吧
But everybody treats you respectfully, right?
我不喜欢被忽视
I don't like being left out.
怎么个忽视法
Left out, how?
他们在电视上谈论的那个
They talk about it on the TV,
我知道德怀特会在里面
and I know Dwight's gonna be in it.
你说的是全美金曲奖吗
You talking about the ASAs?
他们说我全家都会去表演
They said my whole family's performing,
但没人邀请我啊
but nobody invited me.
你知道吗
Do you know
我从来都没见过他上舞台
I've never even seen him on a stage?
卢修斯·里昂
Lucious Lyon.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表