剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
我怎么可以允许这种事发生
You think I'm gonna allow that to happen?
如果我输了 我输掉的可不止是里昂王朝
If I lose, I lose more than Lyon Dynasty.
我会打败那个小贱♥人♥的
I'm-a make that bitch my bitch.
你最好能
You better.
贾马尔 我得知道你的立场
Jamal, I need to know where we stand, baby.
哈基姆正在为自己的人生而战
I mean, Hakeem is fighting for his life,
而我为你奋斗
I'm fighting for you.
我们俩的关系到底如何
What's up with us, boo?
我懂 妈
I know, Mom.
-妈 -怎么了
- Mom... - What?
妈 是卢修斯 爸来了
Mom, it's Lucious. It's dad.
妈 快快快 去衣橱里 那边
Mom, go, go, go. The closet, up there, please!
写好了
Got it.
你好啊 爸爸
Yo, what's up, Dad?
歌♥写好了
Got the song, man.
我昨晚都要疯了
I was... I was going crazy all night.
我本来跟瑟斯提在工作
I-I was working with thirsty,
想要搞定这个流媒体的事
trying to deal with this stream thing,
然后就突然来了灵感
and it hit me out of nowhere.
来灵感了 非常棒
It hit me, and it's so beautiful.
我录好了 我在录音室待了一夜
I got the song. Been in the studio all night.
给百事的那首歌♥吗
Song for Pepsi?
对 百事的那首
Yes, the Pepsi song.
好吧 我们听听看
All right, well, let's hear.
但是我也写了点东西
I-I got something, too, though.
不不不
No. No, no, no.
你一听就会懂的 这是首说唱 说唱
The moment you hear this, it's a rap. It's a rap.
说唱 说唱 砰 砰 砰
It's a rap. It's a rap. Bing, bing, bing.
听听 听听看
Go. Go for it.
懂我什么意思了吗
See what I'm saying?
有点狂野
It's kind of crazy, right?
正如现在的疯狂一代
It's like this mad generation.
是啊
Yeah.
有点部落风的感觉 对吧
Kind of tribal, right?
没错
Yeah.
太丰富了
It's world.
懂我的意思了吧 就这首了
See what I'm saying? That's the song.
你不觉得对百事来说 节奏太强了吗
You don't think it's too edgy for Pepsi?
不不不 这就是你要的歌♥了
No, no, no, no. This is the song!
就这首歌♥了
This is the song. Oh, yeah.
如果需要的话 我们可以适当放缓节奏
We can tone down the edges if we need to.
我订了录音棚时段 来吧
I got the studio booked. Come on.
走吧 走吧
Let's go. Come on.
我不知道我们是不是该现在就去 因为
Well, I don't know if we should do it now, because...
-你妈妈的外套怎么在这 -这是她的吗
- Yo, why is your Mama's jacket here? - Oh, that's her jacket?
她总是到处乱丢东西 走吧
She always leaving stuff over here. Come on.
去录这首超炫的歌♥
And record this dang song.
像个傻瓜一样
Acting like a damn fool.
安妮卡
Anika?
天啊
Oh, my God.
-你好啊 朗达 -你好
- Hi, Rhonda. - ?Hi.
我只是来这里喝杯我最爱的冰沙
I was just here getting my favorite smoothie,
灵魂净化者
the Soul Cleanser.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
你猜怎么着 我觉得我的灵魂
You know what? I feel like my soul
也需要净化一下
could use some cleansing, too.
我可以一起去吗
Want me to come?
好
Okay.
你看起来状态非常好 一点也不像怀孕
By the way, you look amazing. You're barely showing.
很长时间以来
Well, for a long time,
我们都不想要孩子 基于很多原因
we didn't want to have kids, for many reasons,
但是当我们真的有了的时候
but when this happened...
我说不清 这真是我这辈子最快乐的时光
I don't know. It's honestly the happiest I've ever been.
真的吗
Really?
是啊
Yeah.
并且还有额外的收获
And then there's this added bonus,
因为我们发现 孩子好像是卢修斯的软肋
because, turns out, babies are like Kryptonite for Lucious.
等等 你说什么
Wait, what?
你还记得洛拉在的时候他的样子吗
Well, do you remember how he was around Lola?
他完全被那个小姑娘融化了
He just completely melted around her.
是啊 确实如此
Oh, yeah, he did.
简直匪夷所思
It's just totally bizarre,
在被他冷落了这么多年之后
because after being completely iced by him for years,
这次怀孕却改变了一切
this pregnancy has changed everything.
他有时会跑来我家 只为了闲聊一会儿
I mean, he'll drop by my house just to chat.
真的吗
Really?
不可思议吧
Isn't that crazy?
妈
Hey, Mom?
-妈 -我们的歌♥怎么样了 贾马尔
- Ma? - Where are we with your song, Jamal?
我觉得我应该
I kind of think I should do some tweaking
对这首歌♥做些调整
to the song myself, you know?
你是在和贾马尔一起工作吗
So you working with Jamal?
所以你才不能帮我准备
That's why I can't get you to help me
我人生中最大的一场战役
with the biggest battle of my life?
里昂王朝最大的战役
The battle for Dynasty?
不是你想的那样 哈基姆
It's not what you think, Hakeem.
我做什么对你来说都不够好是吗
How come nothing I do is good enough for you?
你为什么爱贾马尔总比爱我多
What makes you love Jamal more than me?
儿子 过来坐下
Boy, come over here and sit down.
我很抱歉我伤害了你
Look, I'm sorry I hurt you, okay?
但百事这次选拔可是贾马尔
But this deal is the biggest thing
职业生涯的头等大事
to ever happen to Jamal.
如果我能促成这件事
And if I can make it happen,
也许就能让贾马尔过来我们这边
then maybe I can get Jamal back here with us.
他吗
Well, him?
那我呢 我们呢
What about me? Us?
你继续和贾马尔合作 我就去告诉卢修斯
You keep working with Jamal, I'm gonna tell Lucious.
你知道自己听起来像什么吗
You know what you sound like?
像个告密的贱♥人♥
A snitch bitch.
-什么 -没错
- What? - Yeah.
你要去跟卢修斯告密吗
And what, you gonna snitch to Lucious?
跟那个羞辱你的人告密吗
The man who's trying to take your name?
-不是吧 -我
- Really? - ?I...
没错 我以为你这个小混♥蛋♥终于成大丈夫了
Yeah, I thought your little punk ass toughened up,
但是看来我错了
but I guess I was wrong.
好吧 这事我先不说
All right, I'll hold this one.
但是你最好别再乱扯了
But you better get on point,
不然我就把你和贾马尔说出来
or I'm gonna air you and Jamal out.
好吧 你说了算
Okay, you the boss.
现在赶紧给我去录音棚
Now get your ass in there
好让我们帮你准备迎接这场战斗
so we can get you ready for this battle.
录音棚里见
I'll meet you in the studio.
好
Okay.
一直都是同样的问题
Same problem, all the way.
太疯狂了
Oh, that's crazy.
-太疯狂了 -我累了
- That was crazy. - I'm tired.
总之 你那位朋友贾格·洛奇的丑闻
Yeah, so, anyway, I dug up a mountain of dirt
我挖出了一大堆
on your friend Jago Locke.
毫无难度
I mean, it was easy.
他全都自己公开了
He airs it all out.
你没法勒索一个炫耀自己卑鄙的人
You can't blackmail a man who flaunts his foulness.
我知道你想做成这事 爸
Look, I know you want this, Pop.
但我所有的直觉都在说我们现在应该收手
Every bone in my body says that we should back out now.
不 德鲁有魔声
No. Dre's got Beats,
杰斯有潮汐
Jay has Tidal.
帝国娱乐需要快流
Empire needs Swiftstream.
如果你担心咪♥咪♥ 爸 我们可以...
If you're worried about Mimi, Pop, we can...
不 是那贱♥人♥该担心我 贾格也一样
No, no, that bitch needs to worry about me! Same with Jago!
你们俩一样 哈基姆也一样
Same with you two! Same with Hakeem!
如果不快点行动 大家都一样
Same with everyone if we don't start making some moves soon.
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表