剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
出♥售♥帝国娱乐时 帝国娱乐就不再完整了
pieces of Empire, we're no longer an Empire.
我死也不卖♥♥
I'd rather die than do that.
遵命
Yes, sir.
我会想到办法的
I'll find a way.
这里真热闹 有什么大事吗
Crazy in here today. So what's happening?
贾马尔在排练MV...
Jamal's rehearsing for his video shoot and then...
导演想要拍摄一些
Yeah, and the director is trying to get some
幕后排练花絮
behind the scenes footage of the rehearsal.
但是这整个商业广♥告♥
But this whole commercial--
只是我为贾马尔计划的一小部分而已
this is just small part of the plan that I have for Jamal.
而你是另外的一部分
You're the other part of it.
我不想继续走旧路了 卢修斯
I don't think I can stay in my lane, Lucious.
什么意思
What do you mean?
当年你起步时 开辟了一条新路
When you first started, you blazed a new trail.
一鸣惊人
You were out of the box.
贾马尔现在也是...
And that's what Jamal is doing, and...
所以我才想和你们俩合作
that's why I want to work with both of you.
你在考虑开辟新路线吗
Are you thinking about a new lane?
进行得怎么样 李
How we doing, Lee?
兴奋不已
Excited, excited.
-我们来拍好这条百事广♥告♥ -很好
- Let's get this Pepsi thing on the road. - ?Good.
对了
Oh, by the way,
你有没有跟贾马尔说
did you talk to Jamal about, um,
-我的设想是基于... -我说了
- my concept regarding... - I did.
-父子的理念 因为... -我说了
- ...father and son ideas, because... - I did.
-我说了 -然后呢
- I did. I did. ?- And?
我想拍些不一样的东西
Uh, I'm gonna do something different.
怎么个不一样法
Different how?
卢修斯 你代表了过去
Lucious, you represent the past.
而他代表了未来
This kid, he's the future--
所以我才愿意来做导演
that's the reason why I signed up for this thing,
所以我们要拍些完全不同风格的东西
so we're gonna do something completely different,
-知道吗 -不如
- you know... - Look, um, why don't we
我们去我车上聊聊吧
go by my trailer and-and talk about it?
-我们先吃点东西 -不不不
- We'll go by craft service... - Oh, no. No, no!
-然后再聊 -不不不
- ...then we'll talk. - ?No, no. No, no.
-贾马尔 你... -是
- Jamal. Have you... - Yes?
帝国娱乐
汤姆 汤姆呢
Tom! Where's Tom?
?低音响起 举高双手?
?Put your hands up once we turn up the bass?
?我内心坚定?
?I get up with my mind?
?努力追求?
?Stay on the grind?
?一切都将为我所有?
?Everything will be mine?
?包括你?
?Including you?
?着眼胜利?
?Got my eyes on the prize?
?会让你知道?
?Gonna make you realize?
?我目标远大?
?My goal is the sky?
?这是我的目标?
?It's what I'll do?
?这才是我?
?I said that I would show?
?大家应早已知晓?
?Everybody what they should already know?
?我长大成人 崭露头角 准备出发?
?I grew up, stood up, and now I'm ready to go?
?准备出发?
?Ready to go?
?我已准备出发?
?I'm ready to go?
?准备出发?
?Ready, set, go?
?我已准备出发 出发?
?I'm ready to go, go, go?
对 就这样 完全集中在贾马尔身上
Yes, God! It's all about Jamal.
?我已准备出发 出发?
?I'm ready to go, go, go?
?低音响起 举高双手?
?Put your hands up once we turn up the bass?
?我无法否认?
?Said I can't deny?
-去做吧 -做什么
- Do it. - ?Do what??
卖♥♥掉一切 杠杆配资 尽一切所能
Sell everything, leverage, whatever we have to.
反正要给我收♥购♥快流
Just get me Swiftstream.
如果快流能按我们预期发展
Look, if Swiftstream lives up to the projections,
我们就能回购所有份额 还能大赚特赚
we'll be able to buy all those divisions back, and then some.
在我看来 让帝国娱乐上市
The way I see it, I took Empire public
是为了带领音乐产业走向未来
so that I could lead the music industry into the future.
我们就要这么干
That's what we're gonna do.
有时候为了取得胜利
Sometimes in order to win the game,
你得愿意有所牺牲
you got to be willing to sacrifice.
?大家应早已知晓?
?Everybody what they should already know?
李·丹尼尔斯以为他预见了未来
Lee Daniels think he's seen the future?
我让他看看什么叫未来
I'm-a show him.
?我长大成人 崭露头角?
?I grew up, stood up, and now I'm?
?我已准备出发 出发?
?I'm ready to go, go, go?
?低音响起 举高双手?
?Put your hands up once we turn up the bass?
老妈 灯光就花了两千三吗
Ma, your light bill is $2,300.
灯光最重要 孩子
Lighting is everything, boy.
你好啊 哈基姆 我要是知道你也在
What's up, Hakeem? If I would have known you're gonna be here,
我也会给你带一杯
I'd have brought you one, too.
我叫你带了吗
Did I ask?
没事吧
Is everything okay?
你为什么想换琦琦野餐会的场地
What is this about you wanting to the change venue for the Cookout?
我找到了一个更好的地方
I found a better place.
好吗 在布朗克斯区 场地更大
Okay? It's in the Bronx, it's bigger.
-不 -比那里好多了
- No! - ?It's way better.?
我不去布朗克斯区
I'm not going to the Bronx.
琦琦 听我说完你再拒绝也不迟
Look, Cookie, just hear me out on this before you say no.
我已经拒绝了
I already said it.
因为我已经卖♥♥光稳步摇摆公园的票
Yeah, see, 'cause I already sold out Rock Steady Park.
而且在营销和推广上已经花了不少气力
And I already spent a grip on marketing and merchandising.
我不会改地方的
I'm not moving it.
而且大块头最好别回来找我们麻烦
And Big Heavy better not try to come back at us.
最好是这样 那个贱♥货♥
He better not be, his bitch ass.
他那天来是想干什么
So, why was he here, man?
琦琦 你得听我的 好吗
Look, Cookie, you got to listen to me, okay?
相信我
Just trust me.
我想相信你 但你把事情弄复杂了
I want to trust you, but you making it kind of hard.
原谅我这么唐突 但我...
Forgive me for being so rude, but I just...
这小白脸的事
Something about pretty boy.
在我脑海里挥之不去
I just couldn't get you off my mind.
所以我调查了你 德尔加多
So I looked you up, Delgado.
你是黑牛帮的人吧
You one of them Bully boys, ain't you?
卢修斯 你在说什么
Lucious, what are you talking about?
125大街黑牛帮
125th Street Bulls.
他们使些小花招勒索年轻说唱歌♥手
They run a little petty scam of extorting young rappers and
敲诈他们的母亲
making they mamas pay for it.
妈 绑♥架♥我的那帮人背上有黑牛文身
Mom, them dudes that snatched me had a bull on they back.
他有吗
Does he have one?
这样的吗
Like this?
我来处理
I got this, boy.
琦琦 听我说
Cookie, listen to me.
刚开始的时候只是演戏
Look, when this started, this was just a gig.
我没想到自己真的会爱上你
I had no idea I was gonna fall in love with you.
是真的
It was real.
我只需要更多时间
I just need more time.
我本想弥补的
I was trying to fix this.
哈基姆
Hakeem...
我们走
Let's go.
你好 很高兴你给我打电♥话♥了
Hi. I'm happy you called.
所以我想昨晚的事你并不怎么生气吧
I take it you're not too mad about last night?
听着 安妮卡 你问题很严重
Listen, Anika, you got a serious problem.
哈基姆 我没问题
Hakeem, I don't have the problem.
是你有问题
You have the problem.
显然你无法开诚布公地面对我们的感情
Clearly, you have a problem being open and honest about us.
我们 没有什么"我们"
Us?! There's no us.
我们只是朋友 上过几次床
We friends. We hooked up a couple times.
-仅此而已... -别否认了 哈基姆
- That's it... - Stop fighting it, Hakeem!
很明显 你爱我
It is so clear that you love me.
我不爱你
I don't love you,
赶紧想明白 好吗
so just get it through your damn head! Understand?!
我明白你每次遇到困难时都会来找我
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表