剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表
Next time you turn your back on me...
我就扇你
I'm gonna break it!
闭嘴 卢修斯 听着
Um, shut up. Lucious, look,
你这样是不可能说动他的
that is not the way you're gonna get through to him.
不 我主动给这小子一份讲和礼物
No, I offered the boy an olive branch.
当年清教♥徒♥还给了印第安人一堆毯子呢
And the Pilgrims offered the Indians a bunch of blankets.
你现在要拿出男子气概了吗
Oh, you want to man up now?
你下次拔枪的时候 最好真的开枪
Next time you pull a gun, drop the hammer down.
不 不会有下一次
No, no, no. There will be no next...
不会再有下一次
There will be no next time.
听懂了吗
You understand me?
卢修斯 你想怎样
Lucious, what do you want?
你要自己的儿子落到你那个地步
You want your own son to trade places with you
去坐牢吗 蠢蛋
in lock-up, dummy?
如果这样才能让他成长起来 那我没意见
If that's what it takes for him to grow a sack, so be it.
进来吧 孩子们 你♥爸♥爸正愉快地教我们
Oh, come on in, boys. Your father's giving a lovely lesson
怎么让咱们一家人最终都进监狱呢
about how the whole family could end up behind bars.
不 我是在教他男人该如何拿出男子气概
No, I'm giving a lesson on how to man the hell up
而不是在那里顾影自怜
instead of wallowing in self-pity and bitch ass-ness.
你既然跟我姓 就真正...
You gonna use my name, put some... put some...
-真正拿出个男人样 -爸爸 爸爸
- put a man behind it. - Dad, Dad, Dad, Dad...
别说了 让我们来处理
Come on, come on. We got this, all right?
你们俩给我出去
Both of y'all, get out.
什么
What?
问题就在你们俩身上
You two are the problem.
让我们三兄弟单独聊会
Okay, just leave us alone with our brother.
-给我们一个机会 -你们想单独聊 好
- Give us a shot. - Y'all want to be left alone, fine.
好
Done.
妈
Mom.
你也出去
You, too.
哈基姆
Hakeem?
哈基姆 你现在不必上台
Hakeem, I swear you do not have to go out there right now.
我们可以带你离开这里 明天重新开始
We can take you out of here right now, start fresh tomorrow.
随你想怎样 我们都陪着你
Whatever you need, we're here.
我被那些人抓的时候
When the dudes pinned me up...
我什么也没做
...I ain't do nothing.
我没反抗
I ain't fight back.
我一点也不强悍
I wasn't strong.
是 但是你现在还活着
Yeah, but you are alive.
你很聪明
You're smart.
你保持了冷静 安全无恙 就这点来说
You kept your cool, and you're good, so, for that,
你比那些人都更强悍 更聪明
you're stronger and smarter than anybody else on the block.
我们三兄弟是打不倒的
Man, the three of us-- we can't be broken.
那些来找我们麻烦的流氓 绑匪
Not by thugs or kidnappers or anything else
和其他任何人都打不倒我们 知道为什么吗
that comes at us. You know why?
-为什么 -因为作为
- Why? - Because we already
卢修斯和琦琦·里昂的孩子
beat the odds by surviving as the children
我们能活下来已经是克服了重重困难
of Lucious and Cookie Lyon.
你已经是人生游戏的强者了
You already ahead of the game.
振作起来 弟弟
Come on, man.
还记得小时候 你总是为我
Remember when you were little, and you'd always
挺身而出 那时你还是个小不点呢
stick up for me, and you was a little French fry?
我记得你为了我
Hell, I remember you backing down dudes
吓退了比我块头大一倍的人
who were twice your size for me.
你已经是比父亲更优秀的人了
You're a better man than your father already.
也比他更勇敢
Braver, too.
振作起来
I mean, come on.
你真以为如果换做是我或小安处在那种境地
You really think Dre and I would react any differently
会和你的反应不一样吗
if your situation?
不会 你俩都是废物
Nah, y'all both punks.
去吧 准备好
Go on. Set your ass...
过来 弟弟
Get over here, boy.
你能行的
You got this, all right?
?钞票在银行 钞票在银行?
?Dollars in the bank, dollars in the bank (bank)?
?我们架子大 若你为钱而来?
?We be pulling rank if you coming for the money?
?他可不放空枪 我可不放空枪?
?He ain't shootin' blanks I ain't shootin' blanks Blanks?
?热血沸腾 让我一直飞奔?
?Fire in my tank that's what keep me running?
?一直飞奔?
?Got them runnin'?
?飞奔?
?R-R-Runnin'?
?我理应得到 你别想抢走?
?I'm-a get my cake, you can never take it from me?
?思绪飞奔 思绪飞奔?
?My mind runnin', my mind runnin'?
?每天 每天人来人往 行色匆匆?
?Every, every day got these bitches runnin'?
?五十元快车道??快车道?
?A buck fifty in the fast lane??Fast lane?
?就是这样 不要停?
?That's right, don't stop?
?我会在征途上陪伴你??征途?
?I'll be Michelle on your campaign??Campaign?
?尽情换挡 我爱这种生活?
?We can shift gears I'm 'bout that life?
?和你在一起 我什么都不怕?
?Whenever I get with you, I don't fear nothing?
?除了离别?
?But good-bye?
?所以你最好今晚平安到家?
?So you better make it home tonight?
?扣动扳机的手永无安眠?
?Trigger fingers never sleepin'?
?如你要我一同回家?
?If you need me to slide?
?只要叫我宝贝?
?So call me bae?
?不要问我们该如何做?
?Don't ask me how we do it?
?这都不算什么?
?I'll just say it's nothin'?
?我们不和弱者为伍?
?We don't run with you lames?
?因你们都会狐假虎威?
?'Cause y'all might be frontin'?
?和本杰明·富兰克林一起玩耍?
?Hangin' with Benjamin Franklin?
?因百元大钞上有他的头像?
?'Cause he keep it one hundred?
?她是我的新布加迪?
?She's my new Bugatti?
?里程一百万英里?
?A million miles and runnin'?
?我永远不会退缩?
?I ain't never gone fall off?
?我看你们身陷困境?
?I see most of y'all caught up?
?你们可怜兮兮像孤儿?
?Y'all looking like orphans?
?饥渴 得抿一口?
?Thirsty, need to sip water?
?那个搅局的扫兴者?
?That new whip with that spoiler?
?看起来像星舰 美元上的蓝色条纹?
?Wip looking like star ship, blue strip on my dollars?
?我说的可不是一块钱?
?I ain't talking 'bout ones, though?
?里程一百万英里 我马上就要前行?
?Hundred miles and running, yeah, I'm always on it?
?你们都只空口胡言 我已录制百首?
?Y'all talking nothing, I just gave a hundred racks?
?为了我的格调 要一直高高在上?
?To my chic, keep on one hundred?
?调整措辞 不需要戏剧化?
?Mess up the commas you don't want no drama?
?因为我不喜欢难以得手的钱?
?'Cause money to long get that don't play with me?
?跟上我的节奏 不要只是空口?
?Keep kay's with me and ain't talking bout?
?那些希望我消失的人 只是无望希冀?
?Them things flipping, want me gone then keep wishing?
?跟我一起赚大钱?
?Stick to whatever gone pay, dig me?
?钞票在银行 钞票在银行?
?Dollars in the bank, dollars in the bank Bank?
?我们架子大 若你为钱而来?
?We be pulling rank if you coming for the money?
?思绪飞奔 思绪飞奔?
?My mind runnin', my mind running?
?每天 每天人来人往 行色匆匆?
?Every, every day, got-got-got these bitches runnin'?
我很高兴
I'm glad y'all looking like
你们看起来都很开心
you're having a good time,
因为这个派对实在有点沉闷
'cause this party is a little dead.
也许我们应该加个脱衣舞钢管之类的东西
And maybe we should get a stripper pole or something.
-我赞成 -我们不需要那个
- I'm down. - We don't need none of that.
这是属于老大级别的庆祝 好吗
This is a boss-level celebration, right?
这次对我们来说都很重要
Look, this could be big for all of us.
没错
Yeah.
我想感谢你们能相信我
I want to thank you for believing in me.
谢谢你能够信任我
You for trusting me.
兄弟不言谢
My man.
谢谢你能和我一起奋斗
And I want to thank you for riding with me.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers up. - Cheers!
-干杯 -干杯
- Turn up. - Turn up.
干杯
Turn up!
-喝 -干
- Yes. - Up.
有人敲门
Somebody at the door.
喝光
Rack 'em.
喝光 都喝光
Rack 'em, sack 'em.
哈基姆
Hakeem.
-安妮卡 怎么了 -天啊
- Anika, what's up? - Oh, my God.
我担心死了 我一直给你打电♥话♥
剧集 | 嘻哈帝国 | 导航列表